Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names (13686 Views)

Show You How To Make Money In 20mins Buying And Selling Domain Names / How To Make Money Selling Domain Names / How To Make Money Online By Reading And Commenting On News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by dannyoz(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=fergusen post=103300086]
Go to where they say you should Go to na. There is something called W8 form. Download it ( it's a pdf doc) or browse online for W8 tax form. Use an online PDF editor (search Google) to edit/input your details. Save, then download.
Finally, you send back to Bodis. Squadhelp has a similar process.[/quote

I've filled the one i can fill i pray they accept it sha cos i didn't have any foreign details to all the request
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by dannyoz(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
fergusen:

Go to where they say you should Go to na. There is something called W8 form. Download it ( it's a pdf doc) or browse online for W8 tax form. Use an online PDF editor (search Google) to edit/input your details. Save, then download.
Finally, you send back to Bodis. Squadhelp has a similar process.

Bro and again few of the endusers I'm contacting are not responding to my email, the tin is very annoying tho, what advice can you give me. Is there any you think i can do

I'm also reading through this iykepromo thread i pray my sales start coming in.
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by odudueffiom(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2021
fergusen:

You have to complete it. What information are they asking you to provide?
I tried registering too but can't the tax portal n some other requirements can you please put me through??
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2021
It's been a while.... smiley
Let me drop this screenshot (not mine).

2 Likes

Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2021

Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
wanderingsoup:

Hi. The name of the domain is seattleskintreatment.com

Thanks
I just took a look at it now. Hard to tell where the issue is. You can message dynadot customer support and tell them you want to point it to*dynadot parking nameservers*.
Insist they help you reset it and point it to their parking nameservers.
If they are able to do that for you, then the problem is half solved.
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
fergusen:

I just took a look at it now. Hard to tell where the issue is. You can message dynadot customer support and tell them you want to point it to*dynadot parking nameservers*.
Insist they help you reset it and point it to their parking nameservers.
If they are able to do that for you, then the problem is half solved.
Thanks. Will do that now

Thanks bro.. this solved it already.. I already placed it on some market place before. Will the changes affect it
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by larlah: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2021
Who is around orile iganmu or its environ kindly assist a brother.
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2021
larlah:
Who is around orile iganmu or its environ kindly assist a brother.

Which Kain assist
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by larlah: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2021
I need someone to put me through some of the process
fergusen:

Which Kain assist
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
larlah:
I need someone to put me through some of the process
Enter here
T. me/FindFergie (type it in your browser. Close the space between T and .me)
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by newlinecomm(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
fergusen:
Let me add this Vital info about Geo+Product/Service domains

*Parameters for appraising (determining whether to register or not) Geo Service+Product domains*

1. Popular cities (at least 100,000 population minimum).

2. Popular Services/products (Google the particular service and see how many people are into it).

3. Availability of potential end users (very very very important).

4.Try to avoid domains with too many available alternatives. (some keywords have too many alternatives, i.e, Dry Cleaners, cleaning, cleaning services, laundromats, washing, etc).

If you can't get the main keyword ("cleaning' for example), and there are plenty synonyms, you might need to jump and pass. Because when you do your outbound to end users, instead of buying what you outbounded, they might go and register any of those related keywords. This doesn't happen every time, but it's something to watch out for.

Give us your telegram link
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
newlinecomm:

Give us your telegram link
See screenshot

Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by Nicoswit(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Reg
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by Nicoswit(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
fergusen:

See screenshot
Bro, concerning getting industry to pitch on producthunt and crunchbase, i noticed most of them have their brand names already while devoloping their product, so how do I pitch them about my own brand domain when they have already?
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nicoswit:

Bro, concerning getting industry to pitch on producthunt and crunchbase, i noticed most of them have their brand names already while devoloping their product, so how do I pitch them about my own brand domain when they have already?
If it's related and could serve as an upgrade of their current domain, then....
If there's a company with the domain name TheMetaBank (.com), and you own MetaBank .com, there's a high likelihood they would be interested in your domain name.

Also, many companies own hundreds/thousands of domains related to the services/products they offer. Amazon owns thousands of domains. Same for Facebook also. They do this for brand protection. They also acquire domains for some new Services or products they are launching.

That said, be aware of Trademarks. Don't register domains identical to a company's
trademarks with the intention of pitching it to them. It could backfire.
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by Nicoswit(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
fergusen:

If it's related and could serve as an upgrade of their current domain, then....
If there's a company with the domain name TheMetaBank (.com), and you own MetaBank .com, there's a high likelihood they would be interested in your domain name.

Also, many companies own hundreds/thousands of domains related to the services/products they offer. Amazon owns thousands of domains. Same for Facebook also. They do this for brand protection. They also acquire domains for some new Services or products they are launching.

That said, be aware of Trademarks. Don't register domains identical to a company's
trademarks with the intention of pitching it to them. It could backfire.
Thanks bro, God bless you
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by Nicoswit(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
fergusen:

You have to complete it. What information are they asking you to provide?
Bro, I just submitted a brandable domain name to squadhelp now to review and register if approved, am i suppose to receive any feedback of submission success bcoz i didnt, just wanted to be sure
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nicoswit:

Bro, I just submitted a brandable domain name to squadhelp now to review and register if approved, am i suppose to receive any feedback of submission success bcoz i didnt, just wanted to be sure
If you saw something like "Xyz .com successfully submitted", then it was successfully submitted.
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by Nicoswit(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
fergusen:

If you saw something like "Xyz .com successfully submitted", then it was successfully submitted.
Ooh I didn't oo
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2021
Been a while. wink
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by ZombieBurster: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2021
Please I want to sell my domain name, how to go about it?
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2021
ZombieBurster:
Please I want to sell my domain name, how to go about it?
What kind of domains?
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by ZombieBurster: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2021
fergusen:

What kind of domains?
.com domain, I've listed it on dan.com since June, just checked it some days ago, no positive result yet
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
ZombieBurster:

.com domain, I've listed it on dan.com since June, just checked it some days ago, no positive result yet
Many reasons. What type of domains? Geo or brandables?
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by Pk01(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
fergusen:

link on brandables not working...
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pk01:
link on brandables not working...
Try it again.
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by ZombieBurster: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
fergusen:

It's a single domain undecided
I think it's both, can I send you a pm
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
ZombieBurster:

It's a single domain undecided
I think it's both, can I send you a pm
Can you reach me via telegram?
The link is in the first post in this thread.
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by ZombieBurster: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
fergusen:

Can you reach me via telegram?
The link is in the first post in this thread.
Alright, I've joined the group
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2021
I need to find time to update this thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Financial Lessons We Can Learn From Warren Buffet / Covert Your Amazon Gift Card To Naira (pay Directly To Your Account) / Investment, Forex, BEC Scams Most Prevalent In Lagos State – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.