Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

5 Secret Women Don't Want Men To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Secret Women Don't Want Men To Know (1505 Views)

Don't Miss; Hidden Secret Women Need To Know If They Want To Sustain There Home / Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Secret Women Don't Want Men To Know by blazepascal(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2021
Secret according to my own definition is anything that is concealed from the knowledge of another. When you are supposed to tell your friend something that happened to you but you refused, you are keeping a secret from him/her. In relationships, there are bound to be secrets. The guys do keep one secret or the other from their ladies while the ladies also do same. Sometimes, those secrets are kept to avoid spoiling the relationship while in some cases, they are kept as what the opposite gender members are not supposed to know.

There are lots of things women hide from men but one thing about it is that, inasmuch as they hide it from men, their female friends knows about it. They are aware but won't let you know since their friend instructed them not to. Some of these Secrets are what you are supposed to know to avoid future troubles while some are what you don't need to know. For those that you need to know, you have to be vigilant so that you can be able to discover it on time to avoid stories that touches the heart. It is on this note, I bring to you 5 secrets Women Don't want men to know.

1. They crave for you more than you do sometimes but hardly show it. 

When you ask a lady out for the first for instance and she is playing hard to get, the moment you get home, you start thinking about her. You go as far as imagining her in your arms and calling you sweetheart. To you, you are the only one in this condition at that point since she is not showing interest in you like you do. The truth is that she is craving for you than you are craving for her but won't show it. When you crave at home, she is also craving for you in her room but when she sees you, she start behaving as if she don't like you. You will never know about this but she will tell her best friend about it. 

2. Abortion secret

This is one of the top secrets ladies normal keep from men. This is because they believe that no man would want to marry someone who had aborted a child before maybe probably because they believe men won't consider them faithful partners or something like that which is not totally true. No lady would be confident to tell her man that she has done this before hence, the need to keep it secret.

Some ladies who didn't commit abortion but keep the baby won't still let their new man know about it. Some of these ladies who prefer to keep this secret would rather drop their baby with their family member while they stay in town looking for a suitor. 

One of the reasons why they keep this as a secret is not because as a single mother they won't get married but because, they might not get married to a single guy. There are many guys out there who wouldn't want to marry a single mother but a single lady. It is because of those kinds of guys that ladies decided to make this a secret

4. They test you on several occasions but you won't know.

The same way you do test your woman to know if she is faithful or not, she also test you but you won't know. Therefore, when you come accross some free temptations from girls, resist them at all cost because that might be a set up as one of her tests. 

5. She monitors you to see if you are seeing another. 

She won't tell you she is doing this so that you don't end up accusing her of not trusting you. She will appear to trust you, in fact she will tell you how much she trust you but she would be investigating behind your back to see if you are seeing another lady. Each time she takes your phone, her first landing points are your inbox and photo gallery. She also scroll through your dialled calls and received calls to see if a lady called you or you called any. She will be doing all of these without your knowledge

That's it people! So tell us, which of these Secrets are you not going to condole if you find out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Secret Women Don't Want Men To Know by Xenry: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2021
Here we go again, women's matter.

Re: 5 Secret Women Don't Want Men To Know by bigpicture001: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2021
All this are not true towards a financially bouyant guy....women have two rules

One for broke guys ,one for guys with money!

6 Likes

Re: 5 Secret Women Don't Want Men To Know by LawLab247: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2021
Ok
Re: 5 Secret Women Don't Want Men To Know by chatinent: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Man's got other problems not women every time!

Re: 5 Secret Women Don't Want Men To Know by DSC7: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2021
Dear future wife, I don't know what you may be doing outside there, but make sure that, without bra, your breast will be pointing at my face and not my shoes
Thank you �

3 Likes

Re: 5 Secret Women Don't Want Men To Know by columbus007(m): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2021
Well,i don't fcking care man undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Secret Women Don't Want Men To Know by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2021
Let me use your phone and make call

She snoops through it.

(1) (Reply)

Me In Short. Am I Normal? / Help Pls! What Should I Do Now / VIDEO:LADY Designs Her Boyfriend’s Banana On Her Birthday Cake And Svcks It Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.