Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb (1283 Views)

I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account / Canada As A Whole Is Wildly Overrated / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by Ewroghene1(m): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2021
Good day peeps
I'm a young and high aiming barber
I don't av a shop
I work on commission in an average salon
But i want to travel to Canada to further my skills as a barber and am on a sole sponsorship with more responsibility but killing them gradually.

Pls i need advice to Know my steps
Going to Canada, I beg to know how many naira to need/have to accomplish my journey of a thousand miles.
I don't av passport yet, that's including (passport)
#Passport, plane cost, individual expenses, resident permit bills,
I only have driver's license, national ID with ssce
Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by 79733139(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
Est-ce que vous rigolez?
Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2021
#2-4 million
Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by zolajpower: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2021
Ewroghene1:
Good day peeps
I don't av a shop
But i want to travel to Canada to further my skills as a barber and am on a sole sponsorship with more responsibility but killing them gradually.

Going to Canada, I beg to know how many naira to need/have to accomplish my journey of a thousand miles.

My brother and his family just moved to Canada 2 and last week ago . I will rather you shelve the plan now . The Canadian government has put an embargo on Nigerians coming to Canada .
A lot of applicants who secured the visa are stranded now , after selling there personal effect just to raise money and move to Canada.
So do not allow any agent to gba e ni mugu . Watch before you lip

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by ednut1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ewroghene1:
Good day peeps
I don't av a shop

if you don’t have a degree and diploma or masters. You won’t qualify

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by ralphcute: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2021
Private Chat me to know more or email me Pete4ril@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2021
ednut1:
if you don’t have a degree and diploma or masters. You won’t qualify
I think there's a part for skilled labourers. Saw something like that for plumbers, mechanics and co. Don't know if barbers are included though.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by AirBay: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2021
zolajpower:

My brother and his family just moved to Canada 2 and last week ago . I will rather you shelve the plan now . The Canadian government has put an embargo on Nigerians coming to Canada .
A lot of applicants who secured the visa are stranded now , after selling there personal effect just to raise money and move to Canada.
So do not allow any agent to gba e ni mugu . Watch before you lip

What is this one saying..... undecided undecided undecided Nobody placed an embargo on anyone. There are travel restrictions all around the world, when this is lifted, everyone can travel. Are you sure your brother moved to Canada or Kanada...who I go call now undecided @ednut1

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by olamide0147: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2021
ralphcute:
Na them, u know how to secure visa and u haven't leave Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by zolajpower: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
AirBay:

What is this one saying..... undecided undecided undecided Nobody placed an embargo on anyone. There are travel restrictions all around the world, when this is lifted, everyone can travel. Are you sure your brother moved to Canada or Kanada...who I go call now undecided @ednut1
I usually don't answer mention . But please who is this bingo or woff woff ?
Why not mind your business ? Is the buhari economic situation causing a big problem in family has made u to lose your senses ?
The hatred in your life and by extension has brought to the public glare and view . I'm brother relocation to Canada is not your family's problem . So please mind your business.
What I put up there is not a challenge in your family . I only told the young man what I know . You show your stupid in public because of the ill-luck in your family . My brother im not the cause of the problem in your family please .
Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by ednut1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

I think there's a part for skilled labourers. Saw something like that for plumbers, mechanics and co. Don't know if barbers are included though.
barbing is not among. For skilled workers they have to get s job offer or license from a Canadian body. Almost impossible for Nigerians as you need to be inside canada to do license. Job offer too, Philippines and Chinese easily get them as their people have businesses and companies in canada. Nigerians no get money for those kind big businesses

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by AirBay: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by Myrage2: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
zolajpower:

I usually don't answer mention . But please who is this bingo or woff woff ?
Why not mind your business ? Is the buhari economic situation causing a big problem in family has made u to lose your senses ?
The hatred in your life and by extension has brought to the public glare and view . I'm brother relocation to Canada is not your family's problem . So please mind your business.
What I put up there is not a challenge in your family . I only told the young man what I know . You show your stupid in public because of the ill-luck in your family . My brother im not the cause of the problem in your family please .

This person is a Public Goat.

Do you think it is everyone onkine is in the same buhari situation with you?? grin Get a life.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by zolajpower: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Myrage2:

This person is a Public Goat.

Do you think it is everyone onkine is in the same buhari situation with you?? grin Get a life.
See idiot go find job,Mr onkline. See This grass cutter . You re using two Monika to troll ur ancestors grin ugbo na him you be
Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by Teaser4(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gbas gbos.. Come siddon if you wan watch fight oooo

Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

what is the certificate or proof to show that a person is a skilled worker as a Nigerian to the Canadian embassy?
Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by naijaboy756: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
ralphcute:
OP, beware of scammers. I didnt say this one is one of them oooo
Re: How Much Do I Need To Have In My Account #(expenses) To Travel To Canada As Barb by step1: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
You could do that before so long as you pass your IELTS or maybe with a bit in French.

Seriously you need a degree now. If you do not have a degree, forget it. Those that are unskilled are usually CEC or from other countries that there citizens have buisness here so they can give you employment.

(1) (Reply)

Socializing Tips For Those Living Abroad. / N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice / International Passport And A Driving License Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.