Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho (2102 Views)

Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by superjab247: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2021
That guy Sunday Igboho should better leave naija now and fight for agitation from overseas or else,the fulanis lead government would deal very seriously with him and he won't escape it.

Nnamdi kanu escape no mean say igboho go escape,the north have learnt from nnamdi kanu of what a determined freedom fighter can do to their cherished north Nigeria and they won't risk it again.

If u want naija to split,get ready for war because north would never let naija go without a bloody conflict when they haven't yet achieved their mission.

What general Odumegwu Ojukwu and mazi Nnamdi kanu saw in 1967 and 2014 na now yoruba dey see am.

3 Likes

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by LokoH(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Igboho will try but those scared senators and governors in Yoruba land will work against him.

The kpomon eating obas will witch him cos yoruba primitive culture will force him to always be answerable to the shortsighted obas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by superjab247: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
LokoH:
Igboho will try but those scared senators and governors in Yoruba land will work against him.

The kpomon eating obas will witch him cos yoruba primitive culture will force him to always be answerable to the shortsighted obas
Igboho might be kidnapped and killed if he take this agitation seriously.
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by Monogamy: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Everyone can't be a coward like Kanu and Ojukwu who ran away when their people need them most

8 Likes

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by afroedo: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
fear is not an options
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by LokoH(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
superjab247:

Yes you gave a sound advice.
I am only point at another realities.
That is why I advised him yesterday
to " study his people well" before anything,
but his people jumped out in their
usual style and started spitting undigested
ewedu in them

2 Likes

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by Freestainworld(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
I am an Igbo man but I strongly support Sunday Igboho, but he should be very careful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by superjab247: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
Monogamy:
Everyone can't be a coward like Kanu and Ojukwu who ran away when their people need them most
Oga stop using English u don't know the meaning.I am beginning to believe u didn't attend primary school.In the spirit of fairness,unity,enlightenment and peace,I would define the meaning of coward to you so that u can understand the meaning of this misused word that u are ignorant about.

"A coward is simply a person who failed to defend and uphold his believe in face of persecution and trouble".

Nnamdi kanu is never a coward because he never denied or gave up his belief on getting Biafra despite been imprisoned by Nigerian authorities.

Nnamdi kanu gathered that plot to eliminate him thickened as the millitary launched operation python dance,he was able to escape through the aid of his aides and connections right under the nose of surrounding Nigerian forces. Nigerian forces ought to be ashamed of themselves that till now,they have no idea of how Nnamdi kanu escaped.

Nnamdi kanu had continued his agitation overseas in getting Biafra. what he is doing is trying to form a Biafran government in exile as the poles did during ww3 when the Germans invaded Poland.

Nnamdi kanu despite not commanding an army or been a politician,had been able to create an effect well armed security network to protect his people from marauding terrorists known as Fulani herdsmen.If kanu was a coward terrorist as Nigerian government described him,he would have been long deported and his ESN declared a terrorist organisation just as Fulani herdsmen where declared the world fourth deadliest terrorist group.

In all ramifications,Nnamdi kanu doesn't qualify to be termed a coward rather is he a terrorist or criminal.

U now understand what a coward mean and I think u have understood that u well the ignorant fellow here calling Nnamdi kanu a coward,I hope u have learnt and corrected this mistake of yours.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by Monogamy: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
superjab247:

Oga stop using English u don't know the meaning.I am beginning to believe u didn't attend primary school.In the spirit of fairness,unity,enlightenment and peace,I would define the meaning of coward to you so that u can understand the meaning of this misused word that u are ignorant about.

"A coward is simply a person who failed to defend and uphold his believe in face of persecution and trouble".

Nnamdi kanu is never a coward because he never denied or gave up his belief on getting Biafra despite been imprisoned by Nigerian authorities.

Nnamdi kanu gathered that plot to eliminate him thickened as the millitary launched operation python dance,he was able to escape through the aid of his aides and connections right under the nose of surrounding Nigerian forces. Nigerian forces ought to be ashamed of themselves that till now,they have no idea of how Nnamdi kanu escaped.

Nnamdi kanu had continued his agitation overseas in getting Biafra. what he is doing is trying to form a Biafran government in exile as the poles did during ww3 when the Germans invaded Poland.

Nnamdi kanu despite not commanding an army or been a politician,had been able to create an effect well armed security network to protect his people from marauding terrorists known as Fulani herdsmen.If kanu was a coward terrorist as Nigerian government described him,he would have been long deported and his ESN declared a terrorist organisation just as Fulani herdsmen where declared the world fourth deadliest terrorist group.

In all ramifications,Nnamdi kanu doesn't qualify to be termed a coward rather is he a terrorist or criminal.

U now understand what a coward mean and I think u have understood that u well the ignorant fellow here calling Nnamdi kanu a coward,I hope u have learnt and corrected this mistake of yours.

Thank you.

You just described both Kanu and Ojukwu further

Both Kanu and Ojukwu Usain Bolt when Ndigbo needed them most

They are cowards.
Simple as ABC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by optionalY09: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
superjab247:
That guy Sunday Igboho should better leave naija now and fight for agitation from overseas or else,the fulanis lead government would deal very seriously with him and he won't escape it.

Nnamdi kanu escape no mean say igboho go escape,the north have learnt from nnamdi kanu of what a determined freedom fighter can do to their cherished north Nigeria and they won't risk it again.

If u want naija to split,get ready for war because north would never let naija go without a bloody conflict when they haven't yet achieved their mission.

What general Odumegwu Ojukwu and mazi Nnamdi kanu saw in 1967 and 2014 na now yoruba dey see am.

We are ready for war... thank you, no one is running away from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by hollah123: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Monogamy:

They are cowards. Simple as ABC
God bless u they both ran away when it was time to account for their actions

2 Likes

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by Monogamy: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
hollah123:
God bless u
they both ran away when it was time to account for their actions

Cowardice is in their genes but they love to deny it
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by hollah123: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
optionalY09:

u this ibo boy,u are still not relenting.

Na express u dey go ooo
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by hollah123: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Monogamy:

Cowardice is in their genes but they love to deny it
they are using a different dictionary from us.

They see Abiola as cowards n Ojukwu as brave.

Abiola died for what he believed in but Ojukwu ran with his tail between his legs n even disguised using his wife's cloth.

but to them Abiola is a coward but Ojukwu is an hero.

7 Likes

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by Veqtor: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
Monogamy:

They are cowards.
Simple as ABC

And u are what?

Typing and desecrating MNK's name with ur vile and cursed hands won't stop nigeria from dividing...go back nd tell ur Kinsmen dat.

Fulani Terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by superjab247: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
optionalY09:

Yorubas ready for war
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay u mean traditional war cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by optionalY09: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
hollah123:
u this ibo boy,u are still not relenting.

Na express u dey go ooo

We have received approval from United Nation to get support from allies across the world incase of any attack by the Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by superjab247: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Monogamy:

They are cowards.
Simple as ABC
Your comprehension abilities is just like that of an 1 year old infant.

I never knew I was replying to someone with low conginitive abilities,your inability to read and comprehend a passage despite vivid explanations means that u really need help urgently and u need to go back to school or at least enrolled in an adult school to learn how to read and understand
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by Monogamy: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
superjab247:

Your comprehension abilities is just like that of an 1 year old infant.

I never knew I was replying to someone with low conginitive abilities,your inability to read and comprehend a passage despite vivid explanations means that u really need help urgently and u need to go back to school or at least enrolled in an adult school to learn how to read and understand
Thank you.

Are we not saying the same thing? undecided
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by duro4chang(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
superjab247:

If they do, more Igbohos will rise.
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by OBALOLA55(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
Veqtor:

And u are what?

Typing and desecrating MNK's name with ur vile and cursed hands won't stop nigeria from dividing...go back nd tell ur Kinsmen dat.

Fulani Terrorists
I REALLY LOVE THE GAME HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY IS PLAYING WITH THE HEAD OF OUR SO CALLED SOPHISTICATED YORUBAS. HIS TAQIYYA HEAD GAME AGAINST GULLIBLE
YORUBA MUSLIMS LIKE OSHIGUN THATFAIRGUY SEUNMSG OLLAH123 IS VERY STRONG. grin

1 Like

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by OBALOLA55(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
Monogamy:

THE SAME YORUBA WANNABE THAT SUPPORTED THE FULANIS AGAINST YORUBAS DURING SHASHA CRISIS. HELINUES MY FULANI BRETHREN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE UP YOUR TAQIYYA GAME UP undecided
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by ablejesus26(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
Monogamy:

Mr man you have been schooled and tutored by a more meliorate,fine tuned and progressive mind. Say thank you and move on or you can choose to continue joining the bunch of ragamuffins and ill- cultured ones here whose only input on every discuss revolves around tribal bigotry Yoruba vs Igbo and more tribal shenanigans as though their lives depends on it. zero intelligence is wat they give just like you are doing now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by Monogamy: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

Mr man you have been schooled and tutored by a more meliorate,fine tuned and progressive mind. Say thank you and move on or you can choose to continue joining the bunch of ragamuffins and ill- cultured ones here whose only input on every discuss revolves around tribal bigotry Yoruba vs Igbo and more tribal shenanigans as though their lives depends on it. zero intelligence is wat they give just like you are doing now

The bottom line, both Ojukwu and Kanu are cowards

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 / See The Conditions Given To Femi-fani Kayode By APC / Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.