Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho (2119 Views)

Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by ablejesus26(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Monogamy:

The bottom line, both Ojukwu and Kanu are cowards

grin cheesy

grin
Monogamy:

The bottom line, both Ojukwu and Kanu are cowards

grin cheesy

Ok oo you chose the later option as I expected after all how will you survive if you don't do dis thing you are destined to do

let me help you masturbate some more so you don't commit suicide out of frustration

yes they are big cowards ���

have you cum enough or do you want to cum some more maybe we could find a more savaged word than cowards so you can masturbate away your sorrows��

1 Like

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by Aderr: 6:23am On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:
Everyone can't be a coward like Kanu and Ojukwu who ran away when their people need them most
grin cheesy
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by Aderr: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

You just described both Kanu and Ojukwu further
Both Kanu and Ojukwu Usain Bolt when Ndigbo needed them most
They are cowards. Simple as ABC
Weyrey grin
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by orisa37: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2021
You mean you don't know the Difference between OBASANJO, OJUKWU AND BUHARI up till now?
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by orisa37: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2021
The IGBOS have myopic superstition but the YORUBAS have focused vision of what they always want without being silly about it.

1 Like

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by orisa37: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2021
superjab247:

Igboho might be kidnapped and killed if he take this agitation seriously.

It's KANU that is rushing. IGBOHO is treading spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by orisa37: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2021
superjab247:

The BIAFRA Governors TRADITIONAL RULERS AND LEGISLATORS ARE NOT BEHIND KANU. THE REVERSE IS THE CASE IN ODUDUWA LAND. ALL THE TRADITIONAL RULERS, THE GOVERNORS AND LEGISLATORS IN YORUBA LAND ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND IGBOHO.
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by orisa37: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2021
superjab247:

The BIAFRA GOVERNORS,l TRADITIONAL RULERS AND LEGISLATORS ARE NOT BEHIND KANU. THE REVERSE IS THE CASE IN ODUDUWA LAND. ALL THE TRADITIONAL RULERS, THE GOVERNORS AND LEGISLATORS IN YORUBA LAND ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND IGBOHO.
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by orisa37: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:
Everyone can't be a coward like Kanu and Ojukwu who ran away when their people need them most

UNLIKE IGBOHO AND OBASANJO.
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by orisa37: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

UNLIKE IGBOHO AND OBASANJO.

AND UNLIKE SOCRATES AND JESUS
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by orisa37: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2021
afroedo:
fear is not an options

The Peace Prize now is BUHARI RESIGN.
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by orisa37: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2021
LokoH:

Yes you gave a sound advice.
I am only point at another realities.
That is why I advised him yesterday
to " study his people well" before anything,
but his people jumped out in their
usual style and started spitting undigested
ewedu in them

True PROPHETS don't look back on their FOCUS. THE LORD IS ALWAYS WITH THEM.
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by orisa37: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2021
Freestainworld:
I am an Igbo man but I strongly support Sunday Igboho, but he should be very careful

TRADITIONAL RULERS AND GOVERNORS ARE HIS ANGELS.
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2021
I beg you in the name of God. if you can help me with 2k or less. I'll be grateful. Just to feed for the next few days until I resume back to site work.
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by orisa37: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2021
MNAMDI KANU HAS DUAL CITIZENSHIP (NIGERIA AND BRITISH) LIKE BUHARI (NIGERIA AND NIGER REPUBLIC). JESUS HAD ONLY HEAVEN IN HIS FOCUS. I BELIEVE THAT IGBOHO IS NOT LAYING HIS TREASURES ON EARTH WHERE MACBAN, BUHARI AND ALL THE NW EMIRS EXPLOIT.
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by superjab247: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
orisa37:

The BIAFRA GOVERNORS,l TRADITIONAL RULERS AND LEGISLATORS ARE NOT BEHIND KANU. THE REVERSE IS THE CASE IN ODUDUWA LAND. ALL THE TRADITIONAL RULERS, THE GOVERNORS AND LEGISLATORS IN YORUBA LAND ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND IGBOHO.
Spiritually,u yorubas are too fetish despite all your professors and education,your people including all your babalawos are cooling off at Benin IDP camps and u are hear talking about spirituality grin grin
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by orisa37: 4:08am On Mar 20, 2021
You don't know nothing. To be fetish is to be "Spiritually Extravagant". The more Professional you are in YORUBA LAND, the more Spiritually Close to OLODUMARE BY HIS BOND-ODUDUWA.

WE CALL IT SPIRITUAL EXTRAVAGANZA. THE TYPES OF PROF AKINTOYE, PROF OBASANJO AND PROF Osinbajo. PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT. THEY'RE ALL ORISAS(SPIRITS).
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by History555: 5:27am On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

So says a man who supported fulani over his people during sasha crisis because according to him it's affecting Yoruba propects for 2023
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by superjab247: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2021
orisa37:
You don't know nothing. To be fetish is to be "Spiritually Extravagant". The more Professional you are in YORUBA LAND, the more Spiritually Close to OLODUMARE BY HIS BOND-ODUDUWA.

WE CALL IT SPIRITUAL EXTRAVAGANZA. THE TYPES OF PROF AKINTOYE, PROF OBASANJO AND PROF Osinbajo. PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT. THEY'RE ALL ORISAS(SPIRITS).
Stop talking rubbish like a demented mad man grin nor be only spirit na superhero grin grin

U yorubas if una like continue believing your rubbish and backward superstition,make una dey there dey hope on rubbish and scam jazz and babalawos to protect una without getting and picking up good arms and weapons to defend una land.

U guys will end up without a land and would forever be like refugees from Bornu communities,it's not a curse but a bitter reality told to you in a harsh way
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by orisa37: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
It's a Yoruba Proverb,. "ADANI LORO KONI LOGBON". THE MEANING IS IN THE BOOK OF PROVERB.

YOU WERE THERE WHEN OBASANJO PITIED OJUKWU AS A FELLOW SOLDIER WITH THE OPTIONS TO EITHER RUN OR BE CAPTURED AS A POW

ALL THESE FOOLISHNESS OF MACBAN, BOKOHARAM AND BIAFRA ARE WELL STUDIED LESSONS TO THE YORUBAS..

AS I SAID BEFORE, YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING. THAT'S WHY I HAVE GONE THIS FAR ANSWERING YOU. THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA IS IN FACT ODUDUWA LAND. BUT BECAUSE OF THE FOOLISHNESS OF MACBAN AND THE SILLINESS OF IPOB, YORUBA SHALL REACQUIRE ODUDUWA HERITAGE IN PHASES.

YOU'RE DEMENTED. YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER ARE DEMENTED. YOUR GENERATIONS PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE ARE CURSED DEMENTED.

1 Like

Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by omoharry(f): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
optionalY09:

We are ready for war... thank you, no one is running away from Nigeria
Have you ever experienced war before ? Don't ever pray to experience war oo! Ask the Rwandas', & those that experienced the Biafra war .It not child's play oo!
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by superjab247: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
orisa37:
It's a Yoruba Proverb,. "ADANI LORO KONI LOGBON". THE MEANING IS IN THE BOOK OF PROVERB.

YOU WERE THERE WHEN OBASANJO PITIED OJUKWU AS A FELLOW SOLDIER WITH THE OPTIONS TO EITHER RUN OR BE CAPTURED AS A POW

ALL THESE FOOLISHNESS OF MACBAN, BOKOHARAM AND BIAFRA ARE WELL STUDIED LESSONS TO THE YORUBAS..

AS I SAID BEFORE, YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING. THAT'S WHY I HAVE GONE THIS FAR ANSWERING YOU. THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA IS IN FACT ODUDUWA LAND. BUT BECAUSE OF THE FOOLISHNESS OF MACBAN AND THE SILLINESS OF IPOB, YORUBA SHALL REACQUIRE ODUDUWA HERITAGE IN PHASES.

YOU'RE DEMENTED. YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER ARE DEMENTED. YOUR GENERATIONS PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE ARE CURSED DEMENTED.
Last last na superstition go finish your life.
U are too fetish us sound like an illiterate babalawo apprentice grin,embrace science and common sense and use your brain stop reasoning like a weyrey .because in your case sense is very scarce .
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

You just described both Kanu and Ojukwu further
Both Kanu and Ojukwu Usain Bolt when Ndigbo needed them most
They are cowards. Simple as ABC
Mr man u re d fool here
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by optionalY09: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
omoharry:
Have you ever experienced war before ? Don't ever pray to experience war oo! Ask the Rwandas', & those that experienced the Biafra war .It not child's play oo!

Fear monger, I am not tripping
Re: Important And Serious Warning To Sunday Igboho by superjab247: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2021
optionalY09:

Fear monger, I am not tripping
Nairaland superman cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

FALSE ALERT: Nigerian Government Lied; Nnamdi Kanu Never Arrested / My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " / Stop Threatening The Igbo's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.