Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins (30141 Views)

Bauchi Students Protest Over Separation Of Boys From Girls In Secondary Schools / See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Walkee: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
And this was supposed to be your business somehow?
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Onlyonebuhari: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
Forget virginity among Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by NairaMaster1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
richiemcgold:
..not only in cross river state pls.
More than 60% of all Nigerian schoolgirls aren't virgins.

95%
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Oshokalo: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
Flexherbal:

Was any research carried out to ascertain this?
I think that man has done enough research on many skul girls to come up with this
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by cococandy(f): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
They are helpless and hopeless in the face of seduction. “Oh the girl approached him. Yen yen yen ”. Like that means he can’t say no. You have no idea how many men think that once a lady approaches them, it’s unheard of for them to say no. Because who says no sexual invitation right?

Now absolutely stupid when they apply the same logic to teenage girls.

Very idiotic way of reasoning.
pocohantas:

14yrs old girls approached a full grown man and he is proud to say he fcked them?

Some people are really shameless and I will be very concerned if my friend can look me in the eyes to say such. It means I am a despicable human who stands for nothing. #Spits

Even if she approaches him, kids would be kids. A lot of young guys have “aunties” they crushed on. In my days as a teacher, I got love letters and I tire. Some were bold enough to walk up to me, but I am the damn adult and I should know what is good for them.

What would make a grown man sleep with a 14yrs old girl? Girl that doesn’t know how many days makes up her cycle. The way some men normalize their randiness is baffling. They even sit and gist such nonsense. Very low morals, yet they would be looking for good women to marry.

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Okoroawusa: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
I wonder why we pretend like what the man said is wrong. When you live in Cross River and Akwa Ibom you will understand that the governor's aide is not far from the truth.

Meanwhile I thought that you are all christians and Muslims and your religious books promote virginity as a virtue? Hypocrites!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by zubimete(f): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
bennyrazz:
How did he know, was he performing virginity test on secondary school girls in cross river grin
that man is a suspect, He needs to be queried.
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by cococandy(f): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
ojuu4u:
95% of comments so far condemned the messenger instead of message.

SS Two student with body counts of more than 7 already.

Imaging how society will look like in 25 years to come.
shut up
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by cococandy(f): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
Aksnoopy:
14 years old, that's a young HOE!
What kind of man will refuse a fresh,young pvssy that is freely offered? cool
you really think it’s manly to have zero self control and thinking faculties in the presence of a vagîna

1 Like

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by doxijaw: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pedo pervs everywhere.

Brain damaged people.

What sort of culture glorifies teenage promiscuity, yeah useless people.
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by noble2faith(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Onlyonebuhari:

You and the person that liked your speech are fools of the first other!

What of the hijabian sisters? Go to North and see how they are trading their virginity for stick of suya!

Idiota!

1 Like

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Onlyonebuhari: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
noble2faith:

You and the person that liked your speech are fools of the first other!

What of the hijabian sisters? Go to North and see how they are trading their virginity for stick of suya!

Idiota!

You hate reality but the truth is that 1990 prostitutes are well dressed and modest than today's Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Cousin9999: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
I do think it's fair to be concerned, if it's true. It's an indication that kids need more mentoring, supervision, and focus on their studies. Girls and boys.

1 Like

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kewellbanks:
Yeah! Ifo local government area and you?

I'm in lag but I worked there for 3 months
Ewekoro side , one of my guys served there too
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by meobizy(f): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
1. How does he know?

2. Wetin them dey use virginity do?

3. How will a change in the situation better the common man’s plight?
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Aksnoopy: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
cococandy:
you really think it’s manly to have zero self control and thinking faculties in the presence of a vagîna
Self control is preferring fresh tight pvssy over an overused,wrinkled and loose one.

Now my dear, that's self control! cool
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by merits(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
Crucify me/him if you like. Immorality has become a norm in our society & virginity is going extinct angry. The coming generations would likely see virginity only in books.

His heart is troubled & he don use the opportunity to disseminate that. I'm sure he would be at peace now cool

1 Like

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by olmoRoc: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Na watin concern you about other people's kids virginity status?
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by sanpipita(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
We have idiots in govt
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
Maybe if they are Virgins,the price of garri will still be 20naira.
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Cashify: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2021
Mind your business it’s hard to find virgins in Naija even among babies
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Pharoahman: 1:51am On Mar 19, 2021
Makemefit12op:
You see those Calabar girls,those bitches can Bleep for Africa

Bros, your girls and ladies Bleep pass those of Calabar. They Bleep internationally (Africa and Co). Go to Ghana, Italy etc your girls are so many there and many of them are old mama because of your high bride price.
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Pharoahman: 1:56am On Mar 19, 2021
SarkinYarki:
See the kind of Nonsense a governors aide is saying

The man lacks home training. Which formula is he using to determine that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Pharoahman: 1:59am On Mar 19, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
It's closer to 90%.

Your sisters and community girls and ladies make up the 90%. We did the census together.
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Pharoahman: 2:06am On Mar 19, 2021
[quote author=NIGHTMARE0O7 post=99996871]Same as Yoruba girls...they nearly killed my guy with big nyash that year in Ogun state dude became lean under 3 weeks.. : grin grin
/quote]

And you are proud to say that publicly. You are not ashame. That is what took him there, join him naa. Birds of the same feather clocking together.
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Pharoahman: 2:20am On Mar 19, 2021
Telstar:
How did you know that? grin

Don't mind him. He is just telling us that he is a womanizer and lack moral integrity and home training. When his sisters and community ladies are scattering grounds (Hotels/Mobil Prostitutes) in Lagos.
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Pharoahman: 2:25am On Mar 19, 2021
cococandy:
They are helpless and hopeless in the face of seduction. “Oh the girl approached him. Yen yen yen ”. Like that means he can’t say no. You have no idea how many men think that once a lady approaches them, it’s unheard of for them to say no. Because who says no sexual invitation right?

Now absolutely stupid when they apply the same logic to teenage girls.

Very idiotic way of reasoning.

That is the kind of leaders you people elect to office to lead.
Don't mind him. He is just telling us that he is a womanizer and lack moral integrity and home training.
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by cococandy(f): 3:52am On Mar 19, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Self control is preferring fresh tight pvssy over an overused,wrinkled and loose one.

Now my dear, that's self control! cool
The day we are celebrating being disgusting. That’s where we are. Do men like you think it affects women when you use derogatory words to describe female sexual parts? It’s a pattern on NL and I’m wondering if any of you thinks it makes a difference in women’s lives when you show yourselves to be such pervs. If anything it reminds us to be vigilant in protecting our children.

It only shows that everything people say about most of you are true. Dangerous, disgusting and untrustworthy.
If you have friends who have children, do they know your inner thoughts about children and their sexual parts?

When your kids are 14 years old, I hope you bless their sexual relationships with old perverts too.

1 Like

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Goldiness: 4:21am On Mar 19, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Same as Yoruba girls...they nearly killed my guy with big nyash that year in Ogun state dude became lean under 3 weeks.. : grin grin

Is it big Yash thst took him to ogun state in the first place.. . ?
Crazy people everywhere �
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Goldiness: 4:25am On Mar 19, 2021
Onlyonebuhari:

Speak for yourself oh ye pervert!!!

1 Like

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Goldiness: 4:28am On Mar 19, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Students Of Covenant Polytechnic Aba Celebrate Their Graduation (Photo) / Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: / Kano School Head Master Imprisoned For Telling Lies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.