Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins (30140 Views)

Bauchi Students Protest Over Separation Of Boys From Girls In Secondary Schools / See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by gnykelly(m): 4:36am On Mar 19, 2021
richiemcgold:
..not only in cross river state pls.
More than 60% of all Nigerian schoolgirls aren't virgins.

Did he carry out research or just the regular off air statistics
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 19, 2021
special adviser on disvirgining secondary school girls in calabar.
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by noble2faith(m): 5:34am On Mar 19, 2021
Onlyonebuhari:

You hate reality but the truth is that 1990 prostitutes are well dressed and modest than today's Christians.

And that does not dispute the fact that your hijabian sisters, who are considered to be decent because of their hypocritical covering, are trading their virginity with sticks of suya.

1 Like

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by femi4: 5:44am On Mar 19, 2021
sinaj:
What does he want to use their virginity for?
Sarah ti binu o
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by dalass(f): 5:52am On Mar 19, 2021
sinaj:

Most of the politicians are ritualists who also use virgins for their evil sacrifices. He has probably carried school girls that he intended to use but unfortunately for him. Many were unusable grin

I had someone say a yahoo guy told him that the girl he was with last night had no more eggs in her...

Like, how the hell did he know this Is he a doctor or something? shocked

Many men won't make heaven undecided
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Duplexxx: 6:02am On Mar 19, 2021
Virgina des days
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by bennyrazz: 6:17am On Mar 19, 2021
zubimete:
that man is a suspect, He needs to be queried.
exactly
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by ensamy(m): 6:18am On Mar 19, 2021
99% Cross River and Akwa Ibom.
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by kuse2(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2021
pocohantas:

14yrs old girls approached a full grown man and he is proud to say he fcked them?

Some people are really shameless and I will be very concerned if my friend can look me in the eyes to say such. It means I am a despicable human who stands for nothing. #Spits

Even if she approaches him, kids would be kids. A lot of young guys have “aunties” they crushed on. In my days as a teacher, I got love letters and I tire. Some were bold enough to walk up to me, but I am the damn adult and I should know what is good for them.

What would make a grown man sleep with a 14yrs old girl? Girl that doesn’t know how many days makes up her cycle. The way some men normalize their randiness is baffling. They even sit and gist such nonsense. Very low morals, yet they would be looking for good women to marry.

So Hanti poko was once a teacher..

I gat mad love for you babe even tho you thrill me with some of your stance
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Hassanmaye(m): 6:38am On Mar 19, 2021
sinaj:
Hahahahah
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Hassanmaye(m): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2021
Nusaibart:
I blame all those useless boys
but girls love bad boys na what happened since good guys are weak and not adventurous
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Hassanmaye(m): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Same as Yoruba girls...they nearly killed my guy with big nyash that year in Ogun state dude became lean under 3 weeks.. : grin grin
haha is he a Corper??

1 Like

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Aksnoopy: 6:47am On Mar 19, 2021
cococandy:
The day we are celebrating being disgusting. That’s where we are. Do men like you think it affects women when you use derogatory words to describe female sexual parts? It’s a pattern on NL and I’m wondering if any of you thinks it makes a difference in women’s lives when you show yourselves to be such pervs. If anything it reminds us to be vigilant in protecting our children.

It only shows that everything people say about most of you are true. Dangerous, disgusting and untrustworthy.
If you have friends who have children, do they know your inner thoughts about children and their sexual parts?

When your kids are 14 years old, I hope you bless their sexual relationships with old perverts too.
But you started fvcking at 15, you ain't a pervert, right? grin grin
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Dontrader07: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2021
Wahala for Calabar girls...
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Surebettingapp4(m): 7:02am On Mar 19, 2021
Lossing alot in betting? Check my signature it will help you win.
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Klass99(f): 7:32am On Mar 19, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by lexander(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2021
richiemcgold:
..not only in cross river state pls.
More than 60% of all Nigerian schoolgirls aren't virgins.
its not a Nigerian problem the same can be said about countries all over the world the difference here is girls and boys in those countries actually have access to sex education, they know their rights and are been protected by the law. Amongst these non-virgins at least over 60% have either been raped or coerced into sex by their teachers or principals
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by eddysky: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2021
We demand that this man apologies to Cross River State and send in his resignation letter to His Excellency ASAP.
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by eddysky: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2021
We demand that this man apologize to Cross River State and send in his resignation letter to His Excellency ASAP.
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Adet5(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2021
heendrix:
I remember nkechi of St. Catherine catholic mission school who personally supervised my being a pro in missionary style. Unfortunately, shes now married
why are you disgracing ur family here for God sake

1 Like

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Skmoda360(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Same as Yoruba girls...they nearly killed my guy with big nyash that year in Ogun state dude became lean under 3 weeks.. : grin grin
Ode oshi.......wetin concern Yoruba girls with the discussion now....
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Shalommy(f): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2021
He is one of those politicians that goes about sleeping with school girls. Make thunder fire that idiot.
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Farki: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2021
sinaj:

Rituals
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Josbreed: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
Edozie13:

And e sure me say you laugh, even hail am guy na man you be

Smh.. sick people everywhere

Bros, ah no hail am anything. In fact, I was in shock!

1 Like

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by sinaj(f): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
femi4:
Sarah ti binu o
ti binu nke gi
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by sinaj(f): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
kriss27:
Hi longest time
long time
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by sinaj(f): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I REALLY DON’T KNOW HOW YOU ARE BUT I HONESTLY FEEL LIKE BEATING THE HELL OUT OF YOU RIGHT NOW angry
issorite
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hassanmaye:

haha is he a Corper??
Yea he served 2 years ago

1 Like

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by wirinet(m): 12:04am On Mar 20, 2021
meobizy:
1. How does he know?

2. Wetin them dey use virginity do?

3. How will a change in the situation better the common man’s plight?

No mind them. You go think say na virginity him and him governor dey take loot the state money.

1 Like

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Oemies35: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
The right word is "Ricket"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Students Of Covenant Polytechnic Aba Celebrate Their Graduation (Photo) / Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: / Kano School Head Master Imprisoned For Telling Lies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.