Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? (11227 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos / Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) / Am I Mad?? Be Honest To Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by dederocs(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
sweet fiction...continue grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by EFULEFU1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
"His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular"
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by baralatie(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
EFULEFU1:
"His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular"
grin

all for op!

grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by legendine(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
I don't know I don't find this post funny, maybe it was because of wat u did in ur other post .....with so much expectations and u left everyone hanging

Kudos to u nice imagination, nice write up

Meanwhile, check my signature to mine BEE network before it is launched

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by JGirl20(f): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2021
grin grin Kai this guy is too funny
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by fortune120(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2021
nice one nigga kwantinue

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by DSC7: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2021
feed us more....

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Jerryherd: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2021
grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by JustforMen: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2021
This story is MAD!
see how many potential mad people are enjoying the tales of madness.
We all have an iota of craze in us...

May God grant us peace, happiness and prosperity!
I just love my naija people.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by RealGboy: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2021
5 minutes after they left the room , nurse bayo was back with two other male nurses , they injected me and I was immediately weak ,I could hardly talk not to talk of walk.

With the help of the other two nurses they unchained me and transferred me to my new room , when we entered I noticed the room was built like a mini self contain.,There was toilet/bath there , the air conditioner was on, I notice a plasma tv there too
I was overjoyed but was still weak from the injection.

The nurses bath me ,changed my clothes and set food in front of me , Nurse bayo then went further to switch on the TV , he changed it to Africa magic, Then they left the room..

After they left I opened the food before me and I saw Fried rice and chicken with table water and fruit juice beside it..

Wow , I couldn't believe my luck the chicken was as big as both my hands combined , I rushed the food like a hungry madman and when I was done i took the remote and changed the TV from Africa magic to Mtvbase , I increased the volume a bit and rested my head on the pillow.

Who would believe that my life would turn around so fast, how I wish my dad was alive to see me ,but wherever he is now I'm sure he will beat his chest and say that's my mad son .

I was lost in deep thoughts of my next plan "I keep this up and in few days I will be in London , when I get to london I will start acting responsive to treatment and then.......... "

My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call , I suddenly realize that I own a small nokia tochlght phone but who could be calling me sef , anyway Sha once I pick this call I go off the phone make them no con spoil market for me , I shook hands into my pocket found the phone and picked . "

Me : Hello who be this ?,

" Arhh Nonso na wa for you o i don dey call u but your phone no go, I don dey Lagos o and as I reach your house I no see you na him make I call you , how far where you dey? ".. The caller replied . .

I realized it was my childhood bestfriend thomos , we were always together before he left for his dad's burial in thier village .

"Haaa my gee , chai I miss you die my brother ,welcome back errh I no dey house now o but I go update you later sha , shey u get extra key now enter enjoy yourself ".. I replied

" Guy Wetin happen be say your landlord dey here with me now sef he say I no go enter because u dey owe am house rent ,him wan talk to you sef "...thomas replied

Before I could say give him the phone the landlord voiced out .
" Erm Nonso u no be pikin o u be real ingrate ,so u comot for house when you know say u dey owe me 6 months house rent ,if u no pay I no go let you or anybody enter that room and better no beg me na money I want "..

" Baba landlord God go punish you there ".. I replied

landlord was obviously surprised and he shouted " Haaa Emi(me)!!?

"Yes ,baba landlord I repeat Na god go punish you ,u think say I be Nonso before wey go dey beg u untop face me I face you house ,Infact thunder fire you ,I just dey look you all these days ,wey u go just dey yarn okpata ,how much be your house sef abeg gettout"... I replied .

" Haaaa no wahala,na me you insult ,okay na today today I go pack all your load outside " .he shouted and gave the phone back to thomas .

" Haba Nonso why u con insult landlord na ,you know say u no get house ,where u want con pack your load go ?"..

" Guy forget I be big boy now ,I never just wan blow my trumpet yet ,err enter my room all my load sell the one wey u fit sell ,use the one wey u like I dash you everything"... I replied

" Everything?? .even your plasma and radio omo thank you o ,but Nonso update me now Wetin happen I be your guy now talk to me "...thomas replied joyfully.

I went on to narrate everything to thomas on the phone , from going to babalawo to ending up in the hospital preparing to go to london .thomas was happy for me and told me not to forget him I told him I won't ,I also let him know I will be switching off my phone but I assured him I'll call him once I get the chance to., We both say goodbye and I hung up.

I resumed my rest and slept off while watching TV , I woke up when two policemen came in , I immediately stood up and resumed my madman character , they didn't even bother, they dragged me to an office and sat me down in front of a TV.. I couldn't believe my eyes I was on the TV
I suddenly realized that there was CCTV in the room and everything I said had been recorded tears started dropping as I watched so my village people still follow me reach here .

, one police man tapped my back and gave me a wicked smile before saying

" Mr Nonso the madman you are under arrest"..

I fainted .

Typing ........

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by tishbite41(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
lol. this one weak me.
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by JGirl20(f): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
cry embarassed Hei God which kind wahala be this
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by enuk80(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Very interesting. Bro abeg continue
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Wuenglishepp03: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
DEAR RealGboy.
I so much LIKE YOU. to avoid MISUNDERSTANDING btwn YOU nd I, Kindly CONTINUE What u STARTED....
THANK YOU......

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by dochenaj: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2021
enuk80:
Very interesting. Bro abeg continue
Continue what? Story don end nah.
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Mrscarter(f): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2021
RealGboy:
I smiled and slept happily that night , No time to think the plan through I was so sure it was going to work .

I woke up the next day , packed my dirty bricklayer clothes inside one small bag plus some charcoal, with a big plastic of tap water then head straight to the Mad woman location..

Half way there , I changed my clothes to the dirty clothes and paint my face with charcoal ,.. yes if I was going to get this mad woman to give me her pants then I have to pretend to be Mad too.

Immediately I got to the house I was scared cos what if this mad woman con know say I just dey pretend?. but I summoned courage

I got there and saw her eating , immediately she saw me I started dancing for her and singing "chi chi will you marry me by Naira marley "....

She burst out laughing and replied ".who wan marry mad man like you"
..( wow my plan was working) ,I did some more Dance and told her

" Haba you know say na because of you I mad ,I'm madly in love with you "...
She burst out with more laughter and told me she can't marry me because she has a boyfriend .

Hearing this I was surprised, I asked her who her boyfriend is , she replied that his name is buhari , president Buhari .
Omo I burst into laughter too,no wonder our president dey behave like person wey mad true true ..

But I quickly pretended as if I was offended and begged her to please marry me , she did shakara again and said I should dance for her first ,..omo na so I resume my dancing and singing and she kept laughing ..

After a while she said " okay I will marry you but not today o come tomorrow"... Haba baby why not today ? She refused and told me to go and come tomorrow..I said okay ,I danced some more ,and left her place

Immediately I got to the main junction I had forgotten to remove my clothes and wash my black face , I noticed that people were staring strangely at me so I decided to take bike . The bike man stopped and was looking at me in a funny way , I told him I'm not insane and that I'm only coming from site cos I'm a labourer ,

He smiled and then tell me not to be angry saying he thought I was actually a mad person,I assured him I'm not .I got on his bike and he drove off..

Halfway home i realized I will have to pay the bike man and I didn't have any money ,
Another idea came to my head ,if he once thought you are mad why not prove him right ?.". The inner voice told me .

Na so I look the bikeman and while he was driving I gave him a dangerous bite on the back..he did not even wait to pack his bike before he jumped off and and started running away , screaming "Mad man o...na mad man I carry "...

I got up , changed my clothes , wash my face and proceeded to my house...

Wow what a day , I couldn't believe I did all that happened today ...

Well tomorrow the journey continues. I slept off again with empty stomach...

Typing

Her bf is buhari n u bite bikeman on d back grin
Those bits made me laugh lol
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Mrscarter(f): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2021
RealGboy:
I woke up the next morning, drank water and packed my dirty clothes in my bags again. Hopefully today this mad lady will marry me and I'll be able to gain access into that building she sleeps . My plan is simple , once I'm in , I ransack her bag , find the pant or bra and japa (run away). No time to check time .

Immediately I got there I was shocked by what I was seeing , this lady was wearing almost neat clothes and had some funny make up on her face which she did with the help of charcoal , when she saw me she frown and told me I was late for the wedding.

"Haaa my love I'm sorry , you know I'm just coming from germany there was traffic in the air I have to jump down and swim to get here faster ".. I told her . "Leave me jor you kept all my guest waiting " .. she replied pointing to the sticks she gathered as guest ..

Omo to be mad no easy o, I told her I'm sorry and in a bid to pacify her I started dancing and singing again,. She obviously loved my dancing moves and was laughing again in no time .

While I was busy exhibiting my madness + foolishness I was unaware that police officers had surrounded the building,, they grabbed the mad lady from behind and handcuffed her immediately, I tried to run away but they caught me and was trying to handcuff me too. "" Leave my husband o leave us , we no invite you for our wedding o leave us ".. the mad lady was screaming.

" Tani oko werey?Abeg o officer I no be mad person o,I never marry abeg I be labourer pls I'm not mad ".. I cried out.

"Shut up mad man we are taking you to a mental hospital for proper medication don't worry you will be fine and you can continue your wedding once you're okay".. one of the police officers replied..

"Mental health kini.. ahh officer I'm not mad , pls I'm not mad " .. I started begging but they refused and dragged us into the bus and drove off..

While we are in the bus , I tried to reason with one female police officer,.. in low voice I told her " Madam abeg look me well I swear I no be mad person, I swear "..

"No answer am o na so all these mad people they talk , u no mad but u dey dance Naira marley wey u no hear music ?.. werey ".. Another male officer replied ..

I didn't even bother to reply the yeye officer I still turned to the officer and was begging her...

" Okay shey you're sure you're not mad I'll ask you 3 questions if you answer correctly I believe "..

" Ah thank you officer ,thank you so much "....I replied with joy .

Okay first question "what is today's date? "...

Omo which kain wahala be this I said to myself...the truth is I don't even know today's date,na person wey chop they know date .na.chai ..

"Erhh ermm pls officer abeg I no fit lie I no remember pls ask me another question"...

Okay second question " who wrote the national anthem "....

" Haba officer which kain question you dey ask me now ,I no go school how I go know this kain thing na.."....

"Shebi I tell you say na madman ,how person wey get normal sense no go sabi who write National athem"....the yeye police officer replied again...

The female officer seemed to be enjoying my display of foolishness,she turned to me again and said "okay final question. .What is the color of the brazilian flag?"..

Hearing this I was mad with rage and anger ,I dey Nigeria this stupid woman dey ask me brazilian flag ,Wetin concern Nigeria man with brazil..out of anger I jumped into her an gave her a dangerous bite on her breast..(I was actually aiming for the stomach but na breast village people carry my teeth go)...

Yeee madman oo.madman o...my breast my breast o...she screamed...

"Shebi I tell you say na madman,"....the male officer replied as he attempt to save his colleague from my hold..

. Next thing I felt a bang on my head and everything became blur ..they must have hit something on my head and I fainted ...

I woke up ...

Typing.....

Ahahahaha sticks were her guests lol.
That bit had me laughing so hard for sum reason i had tears in my eyes i laugh so much grin
Thanks i needed a gud laugh
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by hydoll: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2021
I think that in the current world, everyone has a different mental state, so the choice of the individual inside is also different. There is no madness or madness. As long as you are happy, it is the best. Don’t pay too much attention to other people’s perspectives.
I develop what I like at HYdoll.com and I think it’s good
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Josephtimrock(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nice 1 bro u are good,keep it up.
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Oloniyan(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
the op is related to flow1759 grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Onelove508: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
RealGboy:
I woke up the next morning, drank water and packed my dirty clothes in my bags again. Hopefully today this mad lady will marry me and I'll be able to gain access into that building she sleeps . My plan is simple , once I'm in , I ransack her bag , find the pant or bra and japa (run away). No time to check time .

Immediately I got there I was shocked by what I was seeing , this lady was wearing almost neat clothes and had some funny make up on her face which she did with the help of charcoal , when she saw me she frown and told me I was late for the wedding.

"Haaa my love I'm sorry , you know I'm just coming from germany there was traffic in the air I have to jump down and swim to get here faster ".. I told her . "Leave me jor you kept all my guest waiting " .. she replied pointing to the sticks she gathered as guest ..

Omo to be mad no easy o, I told her I'm sorry and in a bid to pacify her I started dancing and singing again,. She obviously loved my dancing moves and was laughing again in no time .

While I was busy exhibiting my madness + foolishness I was unaware that police officers had surrounded the building,, they grabbed the mad lady from behind and handcuffed her immediately, I tried to run away but they caught me and was trying to handcuff me too. "" Leave my husband o leave us , we no invite you for our wedding o leave us ".. the mad lady was screaming.

" Tani oko werey?Abeg o officer I no be mad person o,I never marry abeg I be labourer pls I'm not mad ".. I cried out.

"Shut up mad man we are taking you to a mental hospital for proper medication don't worry you will be fine and you can continue your wedding once you're okay".. one of the police officers replied..

"Mental health kini.. ahh officer I'm not mad , pls I'm not mad " .. I started begging but they refused and dragged us into the bus and drove off..

While we are in the bus , I tried to reason with one female police officer,.. in low voice I told her " Madam abeg look me well I swear I no be mad person, I swear "..

"No answer am o na so all these mad people they talk , u no mad but u dey dance Naira marley wey u no hear music ?.. werey ".. Another male officer replied ..

I didn't even bother to reply the yeye officer I still turned to the officer and was begging her...

" Okay shey you're sure you're not mad I'll ask you 3 questions if you answer correctly I believe "..

" Ah thank you officer ,thank you so much "....I replied with joy .

Okay first question "what is today's date? "...

Omo which kain wahala be this I said to myself...the truth is I don't even know today's date,na person wey chop they know date .na.chai ..

"Erhh ermm pls officer abeg I no fit lie I no remember pls ask me another question"...

Okay second question " who wrote the national anthem "....

" Haba officer which kain question you dey ask me now ,I no go school how I go know this kain thing na.."....

"Shebi I tell you say na madman ,how person wey get normal sense no go sabi who write National athem"....the yeye police officer replied again...

The female officer seemed to be enjoying my display of foolishness,she turned to me again and said "okay final question. .What is the color of the brazilian flag?"..

Hearing this I was mad with rage and anger ,I dey Nigeria this stupid woman dey ask me brazilian flag ,Wetin concern Nigeria man with brazil..out of anger I jumped into her an gave her a dangerous bite on her breast..(I was actually aiming for the stomach but na breast village people carry my teeth go)...

Yeee madman oo.madman o...my breast my breast o...she screamed...

"Shebi I tell you say na madman,"....the male officer replied as he attempt to save his colleague from my hold..

. Next thing I felt a bang on my head and everything became blur ..they must have hit something on my head and I fainted ...

I woke up ...

Typing.....

I been d vex for u for d othy story u no complete, I no vex again.

You are gifted and talented; hope you are make money from it?!
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Oyiboman69: 1:33pm On May 23, 2021
omaclarry:
u don come with these ur stories wey u no dey complete abi.... beta go complete " you wont beleive the girl i saw in face me i face you"
i guess He's deleted that story cos I couldn't find it,not even on his profile page
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Oyiboman69: 1:35pm On May 23, 2021
kelvinrhs:

He already completed that story

Go and read in between the thread
where and when was that?...I couldn't find the story anywhere again
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by chachauche(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
You are good with writing bro, please have you finished the other pretty girl story, I've searched for it no way.
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Saxonrica(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
No o, you're very normalest grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Anymoment: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2021
Xup boss, about this your site, do you seek the stuffs or you create sites ?
hydoll:
I think that in the current world, everyone has a different mental state, so the choice of the individual inside is also different. There is no madness or madness. As long as you are happy, it is the best. Don’t pay too much attention to other people’s perspectives.
I develop what I like at HYdoll.com and I think it’s good
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Peter66: 4:09am On Apr 11, 2022
As long as you are happy, it is the best. Don’t pay too much attention to other people’s idea. For me, I love realistic sex doll, no person uderstood me. But I am so happy with my small breast sex doll.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana / st G** / Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.