Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) (1224 Views)

IPOB: Army, Police Kill 5 In Aba During Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu's Detention / Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by Drinokrane: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the forthcoming Aba North/South bye-election, Chimaobi Ebisike, was booed on the streets of Aba, Abia state during his campaign train visit to the city.

The bye-election, which is slated to hold on Saturday, March 27, 2021, is to fill the vacant seat for the Aba North/South Federal Constituency following the death of Hon Ossy Prestige, who represented the Constituency.

Ebisike had triggered the anger of Aba residents when he suggested that only Ngwa person is qualified to represent the city at the Federal level.

His uninspiring address was repeatedly interrupted by rowdiness from residents, who repeatedly chanted, "Ebisike is a failure! PDP is a failure".

It took the intervention of some leaders and members of the party present to appease the angry bystanders.

Igbere TV observed that during Ebisike's flag-off, the streets were noticeably empty as only few persons (bearing PDP materials) came out to cheer him. Except when he made the controversial remark, most road users and traders didn't even notice, or simply ignored his presence.

Speaking to our correspondent shortly after the incident, a resident who identified himself simply as Chimaobi Onuoha, lampooned the PDP candidate over his remark, describing him as an "uninspiring leader."

“Ebisike is an uninspiring figure and a well-known loser even in this city. He has no electoral value whatsoever and shouldn't find his way to the corridors of power ever again. He was imposed by the governor on the party.”

Another resident, who gave his name as Ikenna Nwosu, said the PDP as a party was a "failure" and Aba people shouldn't have anything to do with with the party or its candidate at the bye-election.

“The PDP expects Aba people to vote for them when all they are known for is looting the treasury. For over 10 years, no major development whatsoever.”

Findings by Igbere TV shows that, like his party, the PDP, Ebisike has an appalling record in the state, which may have given rise to his glaring rejection by the people of Aba.

“From being a Transitional Committee Chairman of Aba North to being a Commissioner for Special Duties to being Chairman of Covid19 Taskforce, Ebisike has failed in all the tasks which were assigned to him,” said Iroegbu, another interviewed resident.

Our correspondent further gathered from close sources in Aba and PDP heavyweights in the state that the PDP candidate was relieved and 'sacked' from all these duties.

https://igberetvnews.com/1385291/election-pdp-candidate-ebisike-booed-aba-campaign-tour-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by Simplyleo: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Though I don't like pdp, I think this act is the height of stupidity.

And I know the good people of Aba won't do such.

It must be those pigs calling themselves ipob being controlled by lamidi cownu.

The earlier Abia state and the entire South East severely deal with those lamidi cownu's animals, the better and earlier the good people of South East enjoy peace.

Ipob illiterates are nothing but foolish animals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by kcmichael: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mascot will trashed this one silly

1 Like

Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
Though I don't like pdp, I think this act is the height of stupidity.

The earlier Abia state and the entire South East severely deal with those lamidi cownu's animals, the better and earlier the good people of South East enjoy peace.

Ipob illiterates are nothing but foolish animals.
Just watch yourself talking, do you reside in Aba? the residents of Aba are talking about their grieves about this criminal who is about to be installed into power, and you are there talking nonsense, if they go violently now, you will still complain.
Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by Simplyleo: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
[s]
Freestainworld:
Just watch yourself talking, do you reside in Aba? the residents of Aba are talking about their grieves about this criminal who is about to be installed into power, and you are there talking nonsense, if they go violently now, you will still complain.
[/s]
About to be installed by who?

By Buhari APC jihadist party or Tinubu ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by nairalandankrah: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s]Though I don't like pdp, I think this act is the height of stupidity.

Ipob illiterates are nothing but foolish animals.[/s]
Next

1 Like

Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by AmadiAba: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hahahahaha. This is shameful
Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
just look at the environment ........why is aba so dilapidated and dirty

hope it's not in the hands of god like enugu state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by amuwo1980: 3:24am On Mar 19, 2021
This guy at sight looks like a crook and a warlord
Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:35am On Mar 19, 2021
Igbos are now running to APC... what we should have done 6 years ago.

Well it's never too late. This PDP man should go and sit down.
Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by DaniDani(m): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2021
Igberibe tv, I know you will write anything to discredit Ebisike and present your brother mascot kalu as as saint. Orji kalu was governor, mascot kalu was chief of staff, while nnanna kalu was federal house of representatives representing aba people not even igbere at that time too. Now orji uzor is a senator in abia north and his brother wants to represent ndi-ngwa in aba, never again. Not when onye-ngwa is a governor. It's either apga or pdp or no body. Mark it.

1 Like

Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by contigiency(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2021
The guy head no correct at all. Look at him chearing and waving to an empty road. You chear and wave to crowd of people and not just to a tin air.
Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2021
From the little I know ABA belongs to ngwa people and that's why it's called ABA ngwa.

I hope they vote a competent candidate anyway.
Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by garfield1: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2021
I saw it coning.cc fergie,ojiofor,silver tongue
Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by AmadiAba: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2021
How many Ngwa people live in Aba? 0.001%

The bye election is for Aba North and South

nzeobi:
From the little I know ABA belongs to ngwa people and that's why it's called ABA ngwa.

1 Like

Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by glacswhite: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
just look at the environment ........why is aba so dilapidated and dirty

hope it's not in the hands of god like enugu state

People like you deserves to but burnt like Cow n ur skeleton sent to University for Experiment. Why? u saw good environment in that pics but due to Hate u choose to see Something else .. Which environment there looks Dilapidated.. which school did u go self ?

Black Brain ..who even gave u phone to come online
Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by glacswhite: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2021
nzeobi:

Aba Phase of Ngwa are not much ..if Aba is 100 in number Ngwa is jst 10.. don't 4get majority of Ngwas in Aba ain't really from Aba ..

Aba Ngwa tongue is a understandable unlike Isialangwa n Co..

Lastly Aba Phase of Ngwa don't involve in Career that Leads to Bloodshed ...Thats why u can hardly see them in Politics or Rituals ..Rituals hardly work for Aba People only Migrants ..I know what am saying

they are know to Frown at Evil and are Only people in Igbo thats does that which is Cultural to them to eliminate evil (Witch,wizards,Criminals etc) ..Aba show strength in Killing Bad People .. Thats why Aba is safe for avarage Igbo man..

So issue of Ngwa representing Aba dosnt count ..Bloody Politics is never their Line

1 Like

Re: Bye-Election: PDP Candidate, Ebisike Booed In Aba During Campaign Tour (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
glacswhite:

People like you deserves to but burnt like Cow n ur skeleton sent to University for Experiment. Why? u saw good environment in that pics but due to Hate u choose to see Something else .. Which environment there looks Dilapidated.. which school did u go self ?

Black Brain ..who even gave u phone to come online

go suck a bag of pussies!

(1) (Reply)

Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! / Do Not Kick Tinubu When He Is Down / Ban Reno Omokri Trends As Nigerian Call For His Ban, Sign Online Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.