Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) (4253 Views)

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by KingMack(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2021
Oozing kpekis and putting on wrapper uppandan sad grin
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2021
Thermodynamics:
There is nothing a woman will put on that will irritate me, but what I passionately hate is mouth odour, shit and mess smell. I don't want to perceive any of those from a woman, it's a total turn off.
i dont even like to hear that woman want to poo with my ear, e day irritate me
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Kondomatic(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2021
Joshmodest:
clothes !
like Why TF should they be wearing clothes
Omo they should wear clothes oo. I find unclad women disgusting really.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Kharol1234: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2021
Too much make up
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Uneksbaby: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2021
assinozick042:
nawa for you o...women no be living things na
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Kccheechy(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2021
assinozick042:
you are not serious.. Are they not human beings??
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by jelel6: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2021
Klass99:

I feel you and I don't think those fake lashes enhances our beauty either, and yeah it does look slutty on some women I've seen.

Have you ever bothered to tell the ones you know personally that the false lashes is not a good look on them? You'll be doing them a great service, coming from a lady like me foolish ones will assume it's jealousy.

Gladly, I hardly need to because the few ladies I'm close to apparently do not wear lashes.

Errh. one guy may not have any more success with them either, especially when it's more than just beautification to such ladies.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Kccheechy(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2021
Thermodynamics:
There is nothing a woman will put on that will irritate me, but what I passionately hate is mouth odour, shit and mess smell. I don't want to perceive any of those from a woman, it's a total turn off.
Are they not human beings?? You better get a doll That wont mess or shit since that's what you don't like...

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Richy4(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2021
Klass99:

@ Richy4, I love short skirts and other outfits which are above the knees.They roll up higher on their own when we are walking, pulling it down is just reflex action.

I don't do short outfits to the point of vulgar or scandalous, it's short enough to keep me decent and appealing. I always carry a veil with me to drape it over my knees for when I sit down with my short outfits (House on the Rock Church, taught me this and now it's a habit)

I did that veil thing at an interview and my interviewers were impressed enough to comment on it.

Thanks for clarifying that.. When I see them doing that those days, I feel it's kind of dumb..
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by pozehnani(f): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
Sanitary pad.

So, what is she supposed to use during her menses?
Tampons?? Not everyone likes tampons though.

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by rtdCivilservant: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
pozehnani:

So, what is she supposed to use during her menses?
Tampons?? Not everyone likes tampons though.
I don't like tampons either.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by pozehnani(f): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

I don't like tampons either.

So what should she use?

You'll prefer someone who has reached menaupause then.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by rtdCivilservant: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
pozehnani:

So what should she use?

You'll prefer someone who has reached menaupause then.
I don't just know, but I don't just like them.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by pozehnani(f): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

I don't just know, but I don't just like them.

Ok.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by adanny01(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kuaadoo:
I dislike waist bead with passion

I see waist beats, I think of her sexual prawness and how many men she slept with.

What irritates me most is those fake long eyelashes and too long nails that makes Jezebel sound fictional
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by culf: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
Klass99:

I feel you and I don't think those fake lashes enhances our beauty either, and yeah it does look slutty on some women I've seen.

Have you ever bothered to tell the ones you know personally that the false lashes is not a good look on them? You'll be doing them a great service, coming from a lady like me foolish ones will assume it's jealousy.

@ Richy4, I love short skirts and other outfits which are above the knees.They roll up higher on their own when we are walking, pulling it down is just reflex action.

I don't do short outfits to the point of vulgar or scandalous, it's short enough to keep me decent and appealing. I always carry a veil with me to drape it over my knees for when I sit down with my short outfits (House on the Rock Church, taught me this and now it's a habit)

I did that veil thing at an interview and my interviewers were impressed enough to comment on it.

Its always a pleasure to see or notice a lady with good home training and manners!!

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by thorpido(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
Excessive make up and protruding fake eyelashes.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by 2rez: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
The disgust I got for it, got no bound. When they are not Mickey mouse.

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kccheechy:
you are not serious.. Are they not human beings??
they are human beings.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by faithfull18(f): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Richy4:
Mine was confident threat I guess...I like women that wears anything that makes them confident and comfortable....I mean anything at all short or long....because they are all unique in their own ways... what I don't like is when you decide to wear short skirts or gown... you knew that it was short, you bought it yourself... now while walking along the street wearing the "lo and behold", say lectures theaters, u start pulling it down... I mean why would you do that? do you expect a miracle to happen for it to be longer or what?.. You knew that it was short and all... or do you suddenly realize it was too short? these was common campus habit in my Uni days.. I don't know if this still happen on our campuses this days... OP please permit the ladies to tell me on this thread why that suddenly happen...on campus half of the time while walking some were struggling to bring down a short gown...were they losing confidence or was it the material jumping up...?

It could be the material sometimes though.

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by pocohantas(f): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Putting on armless tops exposing some part of the breasts.

Putting on trousers/skirts with no belt or not fastened properly, I don't wanna be seeing ur underwear anytime you wanna sit down or wanna get up angry

Okay. So you like us in long sleeves and turtleneck tops? Then we should use rope to hold our trousers well. Copied.

faithfull18:

It could the material sometimes though.

True. Especially stretchy fabrics, they keep rolling as you walk. If you are in heels, double wahala.

Klass99:

I love short skirts and other outfits which are above the knees.They roll up higher on their own when we are walking, pulling it down is just reflex action.

Same here. I don’t think I have any outfit that shows my boobs. I fit wear male top sef, but you see down? I done repent sha.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Richy4:
Mine was confident threat I guess...I like women that wears anything that makes them confident and comfortable....I mean anything at all short or long....because they are all unique in their own ways... what I don't like is when you decide to wear short skirts or gown... you knew that it was short, you bought it yourself... now while walking along the street wearing the "lo and behold", say lectures theaters, u start pulling it down... I mean why would you do that? do you expect a miracle to happen for it to be longer or what?.. You knew that it was short and all... or do you suddenly realize it was too short? these was common campus habit in my Uni days.. I don't know if this still happen on our campuses this days... OP please permit the ladies to tell me on this thread why that suddenly happen...on campus half of the time while walking some were struggling to bring down a short gown...were they losing confidence or was it the material jumping up...?

If the skirt or gown is elastic or skin-tight, such is bound to happen. Even pencil trousers rolls up atimes and would have to be pulled down to fall back in place. But I get ur point tho, the way some ladies keep pulling it down almost every second can make you just wonder the reason for wearing it in the first place.

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Sima04: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
for me u can put on any cloth u feel comfortable and confident in but any other makeup aside normal white powder is a red flag for me. babe I gats see u the way God beautify u na, any other part of you body u decide to show the world concern u.

maybe na my childhood cos am sha
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Thermodynamics(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kccheechy:
Are they not human beings?? You better get a doll That wont mess or shit since that's what you don't like...

Yes they are, but I can't help it, if my girl wants to do any irritating stuff, she can do it silently, she can spray the toilet after use, she can brush regularly too, that way we'll live in peace. My wife will definitely know what I hate and behave according, any girl I spend the night with must brush before going to bed, that way, when she wakes up and wants to do that early morning bed talk, her mouth won't be smelling.

Very important bro.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Naughtysex: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
wearing short tight under skirt or gown irritate me
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Nwaotu10(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
You see that thing they call thight? It disgusts me!
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by mysticwarrior(m): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
tinted hair.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by uboma(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Dirty smelly wig,
G string why not buy a complete pant, and avoid chucking hand for nyash all the time, to adjust it undecided

LoL @your comment on G strings.

I like it though.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by uboma(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2021
Kharol1234:
Too much make up

Exactly!!

Excessive make-up is a no no for me.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by uboma(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2021
assinozick042:

If this was an exams paper, you will score F9 for failing to comprehend the question asked by the Op.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by uboma(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2021
jelel6:

Gladly, I hardly need to because the few ladies I'm close to apparently do not wear lashes.

Errh. one guy may not have any more success with them either, especially when it's more than just beautification to such ladies.

I dislike the long lashes too. Makes them look ugly.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2021
uboma:

If this was an exams paper, you will score F9 for failing to comprehend the question asked by the Op.
and you will score a1 for not knowing why i said so. Ije uwa

Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) / Pls Advice, Mu Hubby Is Cheating On Me Cos I Saw The Love Text Sent To A Lady On / The 'me And My Husband Alone" Sydromne

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52