Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) (4251 Views)

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by uboma(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2021
assinozick042:
and you will score a1 for not knowing why i said so. Ije uwa

Why you said so isn't relevant here.

Stick to the topic under discussion.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by pocohantas(f): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2021
uboma:

I dislike the long lashes too. Makes them look ugly.

Some are fine though. Just that majority you see girls fix are cheap ones. So hard like the bristles of Wisdom toothbrush. cheesy
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by uboma(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Some are fine though. Just that majority you see girls fix are cheap ones. So hard like the bristles of Wisdom toothbrush. cheesy

Noted. I prefer a lady to be moderate in her use of make-up though. But what's wrong with the natural eye lashes? I prefer these to the artificial ones (expensive or not).
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by nuelyoyo(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2021
Excessive make up.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by pocohantas(f): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2021
uboma:

Noted. I prefer a lady to be moderate in her use of make-up though. But what's wrong with the natural eye lashes? I prefer these to the artificial ones (expensive or not).

Enhancement! Lashes and brows makes the face pop. People with scanty ones want them fuller. Just as some men want fuller beards. Once you have those two, every other is jara. The premium ones are silky like our natural lashes. You may notice there is something special/different about her face, but you wouldn’t be so sure what it is. Till she takes it off, lol.

I know someone that always has her lashes fixed. Same with her nails. She said she feels out of place without them.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by uboma(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Enhancement! Lashes and brows makes the face pop. People with scanty ones want them fuller. Just as some men want fuller beards. Once you have those two, every other is jara. The premium ones are silky like our natural lashes. You may notice there is something special/different about her face, but you wouldn’t be so sure what it is. Till she takes it off, lol.

I know someone that always has her lashes fixed. Same with her nails. She said she feels out of place without them.

Enhancement! Okay o.

I heard some ladies who are hairy, will shave their brows and trim their lashes just to fix the artificial ones. Na still enhancement we go term these ones?

Wow @ your words in bold.

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by pocohantas(f): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2021
uboma:

Enhancement! Okay o.

I heard some ladies who are hairy, will shave their brows and trim their lashes just to fix the artificial ones. Na still enhancement we go term these ones?

Wow @ your words in bold.

Lol. I don’t know any lady with full brows or lashes that trims them to fix artificial ones. If there is anything ladies with full brows do, they carve them well, it would look like they drew it. It still won’t stop them from fixing artificial ones though. These things are quote addictive, once you start them, it gets harder to stop.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by uboma(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I don’t know any lady with full brows or lashes that trims them to fix artificial ones. If there is anything ladies with full brows do, they carve them well, it would look like they drew it. It still won’t stop them from fixing artificial ones though. These things are quote addictive, once you start them, it gets harder to stop.

It is addictive for some, noted.

Do you fix the artificial eye lashes too? What's your view about the use of make-up?
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by donokoh(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2021
princepee:
Nose ring, fake eyelashes, leg chain ,waist beads extra ear piercing, dirty wigs
you said all.... in fact I owe you one bottle..
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by pocohantas(f): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2021
uboma:

It is addictive for some, noted.

Do you fix the artificial eye lashes too? What's your view about the use of make-up?

No I don’t. I am not a very girly girl, I also use glasses- so I am quite protective of my eyes. Makeup is good when done right, sometimes I makeup, but never heavy. In all, I admire ladies who do it well and beautifully too. I call them feminine women. Lol
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by uboma(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2021
pocohantas:

No I don’t. I am not a very girly girl, I also use glasses- so I am quite protective of my eyes. Makeup is good when done right, sometimes I makeup, but never heavy. In all, I admire ladies who do it well and beautifully too. I call them feminine women. Lol

Not a very girly girl - did you grow up in the midst of boys? Or is it a matter of choice? I use glasses too, gives me migraine sometimes, not keen on wearing it all the time.

Moderation is the keyword here.

Lol @ feminine women.

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
uboma:

Why you said so isn't relevant here.
Stick to the topic under discussion.
you are right.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Gandollaar(f): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
jelel6:
I won't say I'm irritated by this but I do find women who wear those very protruding eyelashes quite comical. grin grin

Honestly, I don't think it enhances their beauty. And I wonder if other ladies who don't wear it themselves would find it particularly beautiful on other women.

And lastly, if I'm being stereotypical, it's kinda slutty. lipsrsealed

(frankly, nobody should GAF what I think)
Those lashes you speak of are very dirty on the wearers.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Gandollaar(f): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
pocohantas:

You can say that again!!

Then if it has started coming apart, the hard brush looks like a bird preparing to make flight.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by pocohantas(f): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
uboma:

Not a very girly girl - did you grow up in the midst of boys? Or is it a matter of choice? I use glasses too, gives me migraine sometimes, not keen on wearing it all the time.

Moderation is the keyword here.

Lol @ feminine women.

Not at all, just laziness. I have tried and failed, couldn’t keep up. cheesy

Gandollaar:
You can say that again!!

Then if it has started coming apart, the hard brush looks like a bird preparing to make flight.

Hahahahaha. Wetin be this abeg?

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Gandollaar(f): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Not at all, just laziness. I have tried and failed, couldn’t keep up. cheesy

Hahahahaha. Wetin be this abeg?
When the lashes become old, they cake and look like bird wings.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin grin
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
Calcium33:
Mine is leg chain.. when you are not a dog

Panties for me. angry
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by pocohantas(f): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

You know that brush ba? I dey use am wash shoe. Naso e hard reach.
Re: What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
pocohantas:

You know that brush ba? I dey use am wash shoe. Naso e hard reach.

I know the brush oh. Kai. I hate it like mad.

Shoe, lmaoo. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Schools Are Best - Nigerian Schooling Or Uk Schooling ? / The Most Adulterous Countries In The World / Looking For A House Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.