Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) (43467 Views)

Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by OnMyBiz: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2021
Tranquility4u:

Continue fooling yourself till your eyes got open. You were never a Muslim. A sensible person must understand that you just fabricated the rubbish post above.
whether fabricated or not, violence has always been your watch word (conventionally and globally).
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2021
capitalzero:
Muslims are shameless people. CAN leadership who signed agreement had foresight.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

It's like the CAN leadership knew who they were dealing with! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by haffaze777(m): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2021
PVision2020:

What you need is quality education, the ile-kewu wolimat certificate you're brandishing about won't take you far. Cognitive reasoning is not your forte and there is a threshold IQ requirement needed to engage me . So I'm not surprised you struggle with logic and reasoning.

First, Lagos already returned mission schools to their rightful owners...the church.

You'll get favourable "doctored" judgements because the judges are majorly Muhammads and Adamus who are bent on siding with their religious extremism against justice and logic.

Please name the muslim mission school where church is inside...lol.

Christianity is not a religion under the slavery of culture, that the Jews (Arab) dress in a particular way doesn't make it a standard dress mode, unlike some people who put on masquerade dress in a sunny West Africa because someone in far away Saudi Arabia dresses that way.
How a religion chooses to dress is not your headache, no one made you the national fashion Police.

Al Queda, Al shabab, ISIS, Boko Haram, Hezbollah, Al nusra, the Muslim brotherhood, Fulani Herdsmen, Hamass, ISWAP etc all carry out their heinous crime in the name of a "GOD", back their devilish act by text from the Quran and claim to worship a "GOD"...Please, is that God not a "violent God"? Before beheading their victims they shout allahu akbar.

If you're minority (France) problem, 50:50 (Nigeria) Wahala, Majority (Arab nation's) that one na hell. And they claim to worship a so called "god"...lol

"Battle....War" (Violence) ....you're just being muslim

Why do you people always complain about everything?go to these three school to confirm what I'm about to tell you,first visit Nawair ud deen high school isabo,you will see that the school offer both CRK and IRK,go to Reverend kuti memorial grammar school isabo which share the same fence with Nawair ud deen,you will notice that the school offer only CRK(this is my secondary school though).then proceed to nawair ud Deen Grammar Obantoko this school offer both CRK and IRK.i still don't know why what I decided to wear should be someone else headache
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by PVision2020(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2021
haffaze777:

i still don't know why what I decided to wear should be someone else headache
Yes, if Egungun worshipers comes to school in their regalia, if Cele kids comes to school in their Sutana with dreadlocks of 16years, if Catholics kids dresses like reverend fathers and nuns, if my kids show up in school with Bante, gbekude, owo eyo etc, it shouldn't be your headache too na, abi? since no one has the monopoly of stupidity.

There are lot of mission schools offering both CRS and IRS.
Please put away sentiments and understand that Nigeria is not an Islamic state but a secular state.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by haffaze777(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
PVision2020:

Yes, if Egungun worshipers comes to school in their regalia, if Cele kids comes to school in their Sutana with dreadlocks of 16years, if Catholics kids dresses like reverend fathers and nuns, if my kids show up in school with Bante, gbekude, owo eyo etc, it shouldn't be your headache too na, abi? since no one has the monopoly of stupidity.

There are lot of mission schools offering both CRS and IRS.
Please put away sentiments and understand that Nigeria is not an Islamic state but a secular state.

Your children can show up in school with mariwo,how should that be my headache?even he or she can come to school in ihoho
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Thelife: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sterope:
Maybe they might not have allowed fellowship but CRK teachers? Isn't that important for WAEC/NECO? You are a liar.

You are as foolish as your gigolo fake prophet, so CRK is important for WAEC/NECO, I guess you wrote IRK for your WAEC. Olofo
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Jyde89: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sterope:
You lied and I was still nice about it. Shouldn't you have verified your information and also admitted your fault when I called you out? The nerve of you to be asking me for evidence! Very entitled human being!

Be looking for religion of peace, Liars are not entitled to peace cheesy. Monday is almost here. visit any Ansarudeen Grammar schools begin your investigation there.

I don't know which one you have between bipolar disorder or dementia, I'll advice you go get yourself treated. again I asked a question, which you answered without giving evidence and you said you called me out, do you even understand what that means. if compression is giving you nightmares I suggest you go back to school.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Sterope(f): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
My apologies smiley

Islamic state schools allow others not to wear hijabs for example Isabatudeen Secondary school in Ibadan. They are also not under any obligation to partake in religious ceremonies.

Jyde89:

I don't know which one you have between bipolar disorder or dementia, I'll advice you go get yourself treated. again I asked a question, which you answered without giving evidence and you said you called me out, do you even understand what that means. if compression is giving you nightmares I suggest you go back to school.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Swiftboy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Provide a single document that override the agreement of 1972 or forever remain silenced. The evil politics Kwara state government is playing is to turn my dear state to Zamfara state and God will never allow that to happen. The court ruling cannot be obeyed when Muslims are the judge, jury and executionist. We will take it to the supreme court to have our schools back. Mission schools were only grant aided, government should not take it as if it's their property! #Truth is sacred.
Sirjamo:
1. This was just a speach by the military governor, not the law enacted to change the status of the schools.

2. The speech was delivered in 1972 not 74. I assume ( Not sure) the last time schools status were changed was 1974.

3. If these conditions were still relevant and backed by the law, where did the high court and appeal court get the legal backing to rule in favor of hijab?

4. Why are Christians afraid of hijab in a predominantly Yoruba state like Kwara?

There's no basis for any Christian to condemn hijab in Kwara state due to the following reasons:

a. Kwara and all Yoruba States has no record of hijab wearing suicide bomber.

b. Hijab is not new to Christianity. Catholic sisters wear something very similar.

c. Hijab depicts morality, is Christianity no longer a moral religion?

d. Hijab is optional even to the Muslims, no one is forcing the Christians to wear it.

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Jyde89: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sterope:
My apologies smiley

Islamic state schools allow others not to wear hijabs for example Isabatudeen Secondary school in Ibadan. They are also not under any obligation to partake in religious ceremonies.

we could have avoided the back and forth if you had just started with this, no offense taken though.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Emerie22(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jaapu:

Lol. You are the only deranged fellow around here. grin grin

Have seen you are truly insane.

Islamic fool
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by kutashi: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2021
Just like I said earlier, you're a simpleton! An history student with an un-historic mind! What a waste of your parent 's money!
Try and scan-proof your last response are see how contradicting and how short-minded your are!

I gave you fact but you're giving me fiction! Werey! How many Sunni now remain in Syria? Tell me! A city completely wiped out! If you've been to most of those destroyed cities by your Christian US before there induced war, you will understand and will not be boosting with a useless degree of yours! I bet you did no excursion on any of history site in Nigeria but your Mumu mind think I can be spoon-feed!

Averagely, I don't take any Christian serious because they're Mumu to me! A mumufied religion followed by Mumu! I always ghost you people because I can see you don't know why you exist and everything about your religion is confusion! Like wise, you're a confused person! You see the way you've been confusing yourself with your responses and so is your life!
Lastly, try and find out how much of Arab money scattered around most your christian country from which your get church get grant and donation made by member of your church who worked as an employee in most those company of high controlling interest by Arab and Muslims, of which you crying of now!

Oracleforce:

I'm.a student of history....you can't becloud my political inclination ....Never! And if you're a political illiterate, I'm here to spoon-feed you with adequate knowledge so that you will correct the erroneous notion you have about US...
I know it is not your fault, it is the fault of some of your illiterate Islamic clerics or Alfa who kept on feeding you with sermon of lies about non-Muslim countries ...and you also have the responsibility to check if the porridge of deceptive sermon they are feeding you is true or false instead of spending your entire life on social media.
I know the cause of Syria, Afghanistan, Libya civil war....US wasn't in the picture at the initial stage....US later came to help when all those who are saddle with the responsible refuse to act.
In Afghanistan, US Army is the saving grace of the government in power otherwise, the insurgent group could have turned the country into burial grounds...
In Syria, the president of Syria wants to wipe out all Sunni Muslims in the country if not for the intervention and presence of the US Army...I continue telling you how US military presence has been able to quench genocide attempts of these Muslim countries if not for the prompt intervention of the US...
The question is this, what is your Islamic organization doing presently for all the vulnerable countries, even vulnerable community in Nigeria where so many people have been living in IDP camp for the past 5 years...

I know how much some churches are donating to all these IDPs every month and these camps are dominated by Muslim people...
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by kutashi: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
I know I'm far ahead of you in term of quality education! I will never doubt that because of your level of reasoning and your incoherence in all your response!

The same you used to attacked in one response disparaging yourself thinking otherwise is the same point you will use to defend again! What a shame! Hope you're human and not one of chimpanzee online?

Hypocrisy and confusion combined is your way of life! You will use A to defend B while using the same B you disparaged to defend A again! grin
You're funny to be talking about logic and reasoning! If you aren't, you supposed to be deeply battling with those questions raised about the confusion and a creation you called religion!

See the way you're advertising your stupidity online! See the name of judges that decided on the matter and you will agree how foolish you're!

You're defending what you knew not! Get your lazy ass out and find the name of that school and in fact there is now a write up about it now asking the same question I asked you, that will any of your mumu mission will not crying wolf as you are doing now or allowed that!

You always fascinate yourself with your level of your reasoning! Who among your family wrote Bible and did christianity started when you were born or Christmas is a tradition of your father? Is the church your family house? Or your father started Easter? I wonder how you talked about Islam been from far away land when the confusion you embraced as a religion didn't originated from your family! You're a certified Mumu!
Can you see how you're bereaved of ordinary idea not to talk of logic and reasoning!

I have been certified by your Christian folks in a far away land to be superb in logic and reasoning! And if your daft rotten brain will not let sound meaningful reasoning delude you of a normal judgemental process in a normal functional human being! My response is enough guide and a lot for you to reason throughout your remaining days on Earth but you're a confused person with a confusion as a religion!

Read about Crusade and you will understand who nurture and groom all the evil organisation you mentioned! And you will to term that Christianity is ISIS et al!

This time do yourself a favor of reading deeply before you respond! Stop being stupid!

PVision2020:

What you need is quality education, the ile-kewu wolimat certificate you're brandishing about won't take you far. Cognitive reasoning is not your forte and there is a threshold IQ requirement needed to engage me . So I'm not surprised you struggle with logic and reasoning.

First, Lagos already returned mission schools to their rightful owners...the church.

You'll get favourable "doctored" judgements because the judges are majorly Muhammads and Adamus who are bent on siding with their religious extremism against justice and logic.

Please name the muslim mission school where church is inside...lol.

Christianity is not a religion under the slavery of culture, that the Jews (Arab) dress in a particular way doesn't make it a standard dress mode, unlike some people who put on masquerade dress in a sunny West Africa because someone in far away Saudi Arabia dresses that way.
How a religion chooses to dress is not your headache, no one made you the national fashion Police.

Al Queda, Al shabab, ISIS, Boko Haram, Hezbollah, Al nusra, the Muslim brotherhood, Fulani Herdsmen, Hamass, ISWAP etc all carry out their heinous crime in the name of a "GOD", back their devilish act by text from the Quran and claim to worship a "GOD"...Please, is that God not a "violent God"? Before beheading their victims they shout allahu akbar.

If you're minority (France) problem, 50:50 (Nigeria) Wahala, Majority (Arab nation's) that one na hell. And they claim to worship a so called "god"...lol

"Battle....War" (Violence) ....you're just being muslim

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by MrHeff(m): 1:21am On Mar 26, 2021
Sterope:
In public Muslim schools, the hijab isn't even mandatory on Muslim and Christians students.
let them go there then. Na by force?
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by MDM2021: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2022
ImaIma1:

For number 4, the question should be why is the government bent on hijab in Christian schools?

You are right. And if I may add: Why is hijab a must in Yoruba land? When did hijab become Aso-oke that Yoruba girls/ladies should put on their head? The truth is that hijab is being used to maintain an Islamic identity so as to mitigate the fear that those girls can be converted to Christianity. On the long run, it is those ladies that will suffer as they will have restricted number of suitors or they become a second, third or fourth wife elsewhere. Meanwhile, the right that the Muslims have to wear hijab in order to maintain their identity is also the right that the mission schools have to maintain their identity by not allowing hijab in their school. It is right versus right. At the end of the day, if the ownership of the schools is determined in favour of the church, wearing of Hijab in the school will be considered a trespass.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by MDM2021: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2022
kutashi:
I know I'm far ahead of you in term of quality education! I will never doubt that because of your level of reasoning and your incoherence in all your response!

The same you used to attacked in one response disparaging yourself thinking otherwise is the same point you will use to defend again! What a shame! Hope you're human and not one of chimpanzee online?

Hypocrisy and confusion combined is your way of life! You will use A to defend B while using the same B you disparaged to defend A again! grin
You're funny to be talking about logic and reasoning! If you aren't, you supposed to be deeply battling with those questions raised about the confusion and a creation you called religion!

See the way you're advertising your stupidity online! See the name of judges that decided on the matter and you will agree how foolish you're!

You're defending what you knew not! Get your lazy ass out and find the name of that school and in fact there is now a write up about it now asking the same question I asked you, that will any of your mumu mission will not crying wolf as you are doing now or allowed that!

You always fascinate yourself with your level of your reasoning! Who among your family wrote Bible and did christianity started when you were born or Christmas is a tradition of your father? Is the church your family house? Or your father started Easter? I wonder how you talked about Islam been from far away land when the confusion you embraced as a religion didn't originated from your family! You're a certified Mumu!
Can you see how you're bereaved of ordinary idea not to talk of logic and reasoning!

I have been certified by your Christian folks in a far away land to be superb in logic and reasoning! And if your daft rotten brain will not let sound meaningful reasoning delude you of a normal judgemental process in a normal functional human being! My response is enough guide and a lot for you to reason throughout your remaining days on Earth but you're a confused person with a confusion as a religion!

Read about Crusade and you will understand who nurture and groom all the evil organisation you mentioned! And you will to term that Christianity is ISIS et al!

This time do yourself a favor of reading deeply before you respond! Stop being stupid!

Sorry to say, all you wrote is gibberish. It's then not worth going to school if you claimed to be well educated and ended up writing all these grammatical blunders. Meanwhile, can you deflate any of the points made by the guy? You have not done so!
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by MDM2021: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2022
kutashi:

Less I forget, all the lies they have told you about the Crusaders cannot sell here. The crusade was a direct response to the islamists' aggression the way Amotekun is a child of necessity to checkmate criminal activities, especially those of the herders. I know tomorrow you will come here to blame the Kwara schools for their resistance without talking of the Muslims that want to take what does not belong to them. Before the crusaders were the Mohammedans, and after the crusaders we still have the ISIS, ISWAP, Muslim Brotherhood, AL shabab, etc. Where are the crusaders today?
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by MDM2021: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2022
haffaze777:

Why do you people always complain about everything?go to these three school to confirm what I'm about to tell you,first visit Nawair ud deen high school isabo,you will see that the school offer both CRK and IRK,go to Reverend kuti memorial grammar school isabo which share the same fence with Nawair ud deen,you will notice that the school offer only CRK(this is my secondary school though).then proceed to nawair ud Deen Grammar Obantoko this school offer both CRK and IRK.i still don't know why what I decided to wear should be someone else headache

I understand your point. What you wear speaks a lot of your identity. The people clamouring for hijab want to maintain an Islamic identity. The schools rejecting hijab want to maintain their Christian identity. The name you bear reflects also your identity. These things were taught in the social studies' classes of our time. In Yoruba land, it is said that "Ile laawo kato somo loruko", which means someone's name identifies with their family background and circumstances surrounding their birth. Today, some people claim to be Yorubas but nothing in their names suggest so. Their Yoruba names have been completely exchanged for Arabic names while their gele of Aso-oke has been changed to hijab. Simply put, they are no more in touch with the Yoruba identity. Well, that's a choice. But the right they have to maintain their identity is what the mission schools also have to maintain their identity. It's all about identity and right versus right.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by MDM2021: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2022
Sterope:
Another example of consequences is MURIC cheesy

CAN gave us MURIC. Now, CAN has a partner in stupidity. grin

Then what did the Supreme Council of Islam give you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos / Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.