Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) (43485 Views)

Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by plaindealer: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
[s]
PVision2020:

Please dust your rickety dictionary and check for the meaning of Secular...
It's hateful and intolerant when your excesses are checked and when you're not allowed to Lord over others. A school was set up with a peculiar uniform but our pseudo-secular people feels their religious mode of dressing most be factored without reverting to the perculiarities of other religions.

A secular people that destroys alcohol but share out out of the taxes...lol
[/s]

Your rant has nothing to do with secularism because you don't know the meaning of secularism, obviously.

Your problem is hate, intolerance, and religious bigotry, I know you, I know your type and I know how you peddle your hateful intolerant, tribal, and bigoted sentiments.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by PVision2020(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Your rant has nothing to do with secularism because you don't know the meaning of secularism, obviously.

Your problem is hate, intolerance, and religious bigotry, I know you, I know your type and I know how you peddle your hateful intolerant, tribal, and bigoted sentiments.
Lol...tell us your meaning of secularism.
You'll normally resort to reverse psychology when your excesses aren't condoned.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by toye440: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Olatomiwami:

If I say what in my mind to u, MOD will ban me, u lack IQ to contribute only for u b abusing yorubas over what is beyond your comprehension, dindinrin, ipob minion.
Sorry feel free to say what you want to say, I Know how mentally unstable you are. Trust me nobody cares what you think.
I hope your teacher gave you assignment for the weekend, focus on how to pass WAEC first before you start behaving like your ancestors.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by kutashi: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
What kind of is in your skull!
So, where there is active foreign player as a agent of destabilisation with a super force, that means....

Oh my single GOD! What kind of analogy is yours? So what will you say about Nigeria situation?

Don't worry, I thought you can through intellect but I'm sorry for you!

Get me someone that will reason through his ass to further the discussion!
KGD10:

While you believe it's the USA doing but why is it that these Muslims were used to burn down their own countries? Don't you find this stupid? Seriously, you would allow strangers to use you to destroy your own country? Why always the Muslims that are being used as agents of these destruction? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Oracleforce: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
kutashi:
Who are the people making chaotic! USA is behind the chaos is Iraq, your Christian USA kills for money by looking for weapon of mass destruction that didn't exist!
In Syria, the CIA was active to unseat a sitting President in disguised form of protest!

In Yemen, USA keeps selling arm to destroy the country and CIA is super active there as well

Libya is fresh, if you're a good student of international politics, your Christian folks created the chaos there!

I can go on and on! You people are a complete hypocrite! You will caused a problem and be pointing the other way! You people love shedding blood but you will be quick to point to other way!

Christianity is a religion of hypocrisy practised by the hypocrite!

A business oriented religion, church not in the Bible, Saturday or Sunday service never existed but created, bible written by Paul someone that didn't believe in Jesus himself and even betrayed him! Many versions of Bible with different chapters! God is 3 in 1 while to some is 1 in 3, bunch of confused people! visiting Israel copied jealously from Islam., Christmas day is another subject of confusion!

What a religion!

What is your business with what Apostle Paul wrote in the Bible?/after all, you didn't believe in it...
You commented that US is behind all the civil war in all aforementioned Islamic nation but is it US that forced them to be fighting fighting another? Must you blame the US for selling weapons them...US is playing a fatherly role in this country because some of those Islamic countries that supposed to occupy such roles always abdicate their responsibility
There is an organization of Islamic council which all these Islamic countries are member-nation...none of the member-nation can mitigate or prevail against this internal abrasion or aggression....now, instead of you to channel your blame to the appropriate quarter, you stupidly channeled it towards the US that sees all waring nation as an opportunity to make money by selling weapon or selling mercenaries...

Pls wake up and stop arguing like a kid...
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by KGD10: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
kutashi:
What kind of is in your skull!
So, where there is active foreign player as a agent of destabilisation with a super force, that means....

Oh my single GOD! What kind of analogy is yours? So what will you say about Nigeria situation?

Don't worry, I thought you can through intellect but I'm sorry for you!

Get me someone that will reason through his ass to further the discussion!

Analogy? Where's the analogy in my post? Was I comparing any stuffs? Na ment?

In Nigeria? Well we have boko haram who are Muslims too.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by chrisblack: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mikecold:
The truth is the islamists don't even want the education to begin with

They know Christian schools are the best in the country to get solid education so their aim is just to cause trouble for the christians receiving such education

After getting the hijab they would then claim the school and drive the teachers out for islamists ones.

Instead of science or learning they would then be focusing on studying the Quran and learning Arabic

If the Christian missionaries find another place to go settle they would get jealous again with the quality of education

many are not even looking at the security aspect of the whole issue.Any terrorist organization that is intent of causing harm would find it easy identify and separating christian students from muslim students.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by chrisblack: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
alasane:

Muggins .....don't start what you cannot finish.You must be living in Jupiter if you did not see the South feeling the heat...visit all abattoirs in Lagos and environs oko oba etc....most of the meat seller are southerner ,they run at of the biz....are you going to feed their family....Why nobody obey the boycott ?
what you fail to understand is that irrespective of the heat you feel was felt Does not mater at the long run because there is an alternative to all of it.There was no produce stopped. that could not be produced in the south at better quantity and quality.
The issue is the south is the biggest market for consumption of such couple with it's spending abilities for such which the north lacks. Example meat is a basic to an average southern family unlike the north that sees it as a luxury. Take for instance the quality of food consumed it's cost compare to an average northern family the difference is clear.
It was in the north I saw that beans was boiled and pour into okro in place of meat or fish.
IF THE SOUTH CHOOSE TO IGNORE YOUR PRODUCE and opt for imported stuff .your economic livelyhood will be destroyed ,even the chad and niger are even worse and poor. They can't afford even the cow or tomatoes you want to sell. Mind you you guys had a face saving move to prevent your goods from perishing

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by IBKdammie(f): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
id911:

I hardly see Christian children attend muslim schools. So, my only question is why can't Muslims attend only Muslim schools to avoid all these problems? Why do they like attending Christian school but still go there to look for trouble?

e restrict their airflow�
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by kutashi: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hypocrisy in you is deluding your reasoning!
You will say A now and against B, and B later to against A! Are you in good health? Because your level of reasoning is showing a negative concern!

Try to study your two successive response and you will agree with me that you're reasoning through your butt hole!

Your first paragraph below support my assertion!

Your second paragraph shows you just write to support your argument without a deep reasoning! And that's why they lost both at High court and Appeal Court!

Try and get the judgement and read it thoroughly because the same stupidity you're celebrating online for everyone to see was the same lame and erratic argument put forward by your defense team! Get that of Lagos and see what happened too?

See till tomorrow, you will continue calling Muslim and Islam names that suit your rotten mind! But pause for a minute and be reasonable in your life!

There is Church in a Muslim school as I claimed earlier (ask around), CRK/CRS was taught in a Muslim mission school too. Just be honest with yourself, will your people allow that? Ordinary a cover, you people are gloating around! This was the same way mother of Jesus dressed and some orthodox in part of Europe still dress the same way till today!
And you will be shouting you people are peaceful! Muslim are violent!

Bunch of hypocrites!

You called a Muslim God, a 'violent god' and I prayed and still pray he visit you but the hypocrisy in you termed it 'virtuperation and a sign that I'm a Muslim' grin grin

Hypocrite of highest order! You people will create, perfect and cause problem and still quick to point finger! Either you agree or not, this is a lost 'battle of war' for you people!

PVision2020:

Lol...going by your illogical logic, show me where wearing of Agbada, Ebante, Choir robes, Sutana, suit, Bikini or even masquerade dress is disallowed in the constitution.

Secularism means a state run without prejudice to religion biases. Please educate yourself and stop arrogantly showcasing your ignorance.
If you're to factor the mode of dressing of hundreds of religion and sects in Nigeria won't there be problem.
All of us can as well choose to be unreasonable and stupid na.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by chrisblack: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

explain secularism for us. Does it include the use of hijab or not.
I wonder how it would look if I insist my ward must put on a robe or celestial headwear in Ansarudeen college. Very soon you will demand that they need to put on jalamia inside deeper life college for your people
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by kutashi: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
You just demonstrated how small is size of brain in your little big head!

I understood you responded trashy to the one your brain can decipher and dodged the real issue!

You are a simpleton! You need to read further! You demonstrated lack of knowledge in your second paragraph regarding war in those countries! But let me put holy water in your brain may be God may send angel Michael....

Tell me how the Citizen can stop what happened in Iraq when your Christian America invaded!

Tell me how the Citizen can stop what happened in Libya when both your Christian US and France started bombing without anybody inviting them! The Muslims caused that Abi?

Tell me how the Citizen can stop what happened in Afghanistan when your Christian US invaded?

In Syria, your Christian US came uninvited as usual and the chaos would have arrested and order restored if not the usual Universal Christianity for blood thirst!

How are the Muslims now causing war within their country? It shows you have nothing upstairs! At least you've learned a lot from me! And all points I raised in the last of former response is still begging for answer! Apostle Paul grin

Oracleforce:

What is your business with what Apostle Paul wrote in the Bible?/after all, you didn't believe in it...
You commented that US is behind all the civil war in all aforementioned Islamic nation but is it US that forced them to be fighting fighting another? Must you blame the US for selling weapons them...US is playing a fatherly role in this country because some of those Islamic countries that supposed to occupy such roles always abdicate their responsibility
There is an organization of Islamic council which all these Islamic countries are member-nation...none of the member-nation can mitigate or prevail against this internal abrasion or aggression....now, instead of you to channel your blame to the appropriate quarter, you stupidly channeled it towards the US that sees all waring nation as an opportunity to make money by selling weapon or selling mercenaries...

Pls wake up and stop arguing like a kid...
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by PVision2020(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
kutashi:
Hypocrisy in you is deluding your reasoning!
You will say A now and against B, and B later to against A! Are you in good health? Because your level of reasoning is showing a negative concern!

Try to study your two successive response and you will agree with me that you're reasoning through your butt hole!

Your first paragraph below support my assertion!

Your second paragraph shows you just write to support your argument without a deep reasoning! And that's why they lost both at High court and Appeal Court!

Try and get the judgement and read it thoroughly because the same stupidity you're celebrating online for everyone to see was the same lame and erratic argument put forward by your defense team! Get that of Lagos and see what happened too?

See till tomorrow, you will continue calling Muslim and Islam names that suit your rotten mind! But pause for a minute and be reasonable in your life!

There is Church in a Muslim school as I claimed earlier (ask around), CRK/CRS was taught in a Muslim mission school too. Just be honest with yourself, will your people allow that? Ordinary a cover, you people are gloating around! This was the same way mother of Jesus dressed and some orthodox in part of Europe still dress the same way till today!
And you will be shouting you people are peaceful! Muslim are violent!

Bunch of hypocrites!

You called a Muslim God, a 'violent god' and I prayed and still pray he visit you but the hypocrisy in you termed it 'virtuperation and a sign that I'm a Muslim' grin grin

Hypocrite of highest order! You people will create, perfect and cause problem and still quick to point finger! Either you agree or not, this is a lost 'battle of war' for you people!

What you need is quality education, the ile-kewu wolimat certificate you're brandishing about won't take you far. Cognitive reasoning is not your forte and there is a threshold IQ requirement needed to engage me . So I'm not surprised you struggle with logic and reasoning.

First, Lagos already returned mission schools to their rightful owners...the church.

You'll get favourable "doctored" judgements because the judges are majorly Muhammads and Adamus who are bent on siding with their religious extremism against justice and logic.

Please name the muslim mission school where church is inside...lol.

Christianity is not a religion under the slavery of culture, that the Jews (Arab) dress in a particular way doesn't make it a standard dress mode, unlike some people who put on masquerade dress in a sunny West Africa because someone in far away Saudi Arabia dresses that way.
How a religion chooses to dress is not your headache, no one made you the national fashion Police.

Al Queda, Al shabab, ISIS, Boko Haram, Hezbollah, Al nusra, the Muslim brotherhood, Fulani Herdsmen, Hamass, ISWAP etc all carry out their heinous crime in the name of a "GOD", back their devilish act by text from the Quran and claim to worship a "GOD"...Please, is that God not a "violent God"? Before beheading their victims they shout allahu akbar.

If you're minority (France) problem, 50:50 (Nigeria) Wahala, Majority (Arab nation's) that one na hell. And they claim to worship a so called "god"...lol

"Battle....War" (Violence) ....you're just being muslim

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Sterope(f): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Sterope(f): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Another example of consequences is MURIC cheesy

CAN gave us MURIC. Now, CAN has a partner in stupidity. grin

Ephemmm:

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by LastProphet: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
blizard44:
Quite eye-opening.

Maybe this domineering thing ain't only about Fulani after all. More like an Islamic thing.

The agreements clearly show the Muslims are the troublemakers here.

They are always the one and everybody knows it
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Jyde89: 1:59am On Mar 20, 2021
Sterope:
Why are you asking me? You made the [b]UNFOUNDED [/b]claim.

They don't also stuff or insist on Muslim staff either

if you are sure of what you're saying, at least you'll post the names of the schools but you guys will always resort to evasive tactics cos you know deep down that this fight is unjust. mind you, I asked a question, I didn't make a claim.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by themanderon: 5:14am On Mar 20, 2021
blizard44:
Quite eye-opening.

Maybe this domineering thing ain't only about Fulani after all. More like an Islamic thing.

Don't you know that islamists are nothing but trouble makers? You think Dan fodio spread Islam by persuasion? Naa he spread it by the sword. Accept Islam and live reject it and your head will be sliced clean from your neck. That's how Islam was spread in the north and in most of these Arab nations. Islamists hate peace and have no joy in them. Imagine sometimes ago an Islamic immigrant in one European country killed a citizen and he was asked why he did so and he said The man he killed was always happy and this should not be so. can you imagine? Strange but true. So all these acts by these islamists have an antecedent.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Oracleforce: 5:27am On Mar 20, 2021
kutashi:
You just demonstrated how small is the size of the brain in your little big head!

I understood you responded trashy to the one your brain can decipher and dodged the real issue!

You are a simpleton! You need to read further! You demonstrated a lack of knowledge in your second paragraph regarding the war in those countries! But let me put holy water in your brain may be God may send angel Michael...

Tell me how the Citizen can stop what happened in Iraq when your Christian America invaded!

Tell me how the citizens can stop what happened in Libya when both your Christian US and France started bombing without anybody inviting them! The Muslims caused that Abi?

Tell me how the Citizen can stop what happened in Afghanistan when your Christian US invaded?

In Syria, your Christian US came uninvited as usual and the chaos would have arrested and order restored if not the usual Universal Christianity for bloodthirst!

How are the Muslims now causing war within their country? It shows you have nothing upstairs! At least you've learned a lot from me! And all points I raised in the last of former response is still begging for the answer! Apostle Paul grin

I'm.a student of history....you can't becloud my political inclination ....Never! And if you're a political illiterate, I'm here to spoon-feed you with adequate knowledge so that you will correct the erroneous notion you have about US...
I know it is not your fault, it is the fault of some of your illiterate Islamic clerics or Alfa who kept on feeding you with sermon of lies about non-Muslim countries ...and you also have the responsibility to check if the porridge of deceptive sermon they are feeding you is true or false instead of spending your entire life on social media.
I know the cause of Syria, Afghanistan, Libya civil war....US wasn't in the picture at the initial stage....US later came to help when all those who are saddle with the responsible refuse to act.
In Afghanistan, US Army is the saving grace of the government in power otherwise, the insurgent group could have turned the country into burial grounds...
In Syria, the president of Syria wants to wipe out all Sunni Muslims in the country if not for the intervention and presence of the US Army...I continue telling you how US military presence has been able to quench genocide attempts of these Muslim countries if not for the prompt intervention of the US...
The question is this, what is your Islamic organization doing presently for all the vulnerable countries, even vulnerable community in Nigeria where so many people have been living in IDP camp for the past 5 years...

I know how much some churches are donating to all these IDPs every month and these camps are dominated by Muslim people...

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Jaapu: 5:35am On Mar 20, 2021
Emerie22:

His Muslims friends are not barbaric like tranquility4u

Islam is a religion of Destruction

You suppose dey psychiatric Hospital bro . Can you read what you just typed? cheesy cheesy

From your conclusion, I ask again, Why has his Muslims friends not send destruction his way? Since their religion is destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by alasane: 6:57am On Mar 20, 2021
chrisblack:
what you fail to understand is that irrespective of the heat you feel was felt Does not mater at the long run because there is an alternative to all of it.There was no produce stopped. that could not be produced in the south at better quantity and quality.
The issue is the south is the biggest market for consumption of such couple with it's spending abilities for such which the north lacks. Example meat is a basic to an average southern family unlike the north that sees it as a luxury. Take for instance the quality of food consumed it's cost compare to an average northern family the difference is clear.
It was in the north I saw that beans was boiled and pour into okro in place of meat or fish.
IF THE SOUTH CHOOSE TO IGNORE YOUR PRODUCE and opt for imported stuff .your economic livelyhood will be destroyed ,even the chad and niger are even worse and poor. They can't afford even the cow or tomatoes you want to sell. Mind you you guys had a face saving move to prevent your goods from perishing

Laughable conjecture .how are you going to feed the family of those in abattoir and the one engaged in agro allied biz at that material time.
Think again Venezuela,Mexico,Bolivia,Iraq,Iraq etc has a surplus oil yet the suffering from available of food. So you can grow Irish potatoes in Southern part? Bro do your research again
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Sterope(f): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2021
You made the false claim and you are coming for me cry. Go on Monday morning, visit Muslim missionary schools to find out yourself.

How is it unjust please?

Jyde89:

if you are sure of what you're saying, at least you'll post the names of the schools but you guys will always resort to evasive tactics cos you know deep down that this fight is unjust. mind you, I asked a question, I didn't make a claim.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Sterope(f): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2021
The term Omo Ale also extends to deranged people like yourself.

I hope the Muslims around you know that you are confirm Omo Ale. Don't be a hypocritical coward and maintain relationships with them.

OKOATA:
angry
I used to be a Muslim while growing up, me and my younger brother then will go to the mosque to learn Arabic, the clerics then will beat you for any little thing, they never treat you with love but cain always. The last time I stopped going to that evil mosque was the day one of those evil cleric hit me so hard on my face with his rosery that it broke and I had a swollen face. We became a christian a while after then and have known peace, most Islamic people are too babaric, callous and mean. I just don't like that religion at all. They just like fight and making trouble always. I still have Muslims friends though.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Sterope(f): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2021
Lmao. You sound like those SA racists with their alternative stories about how they ended up in South Africa.

Oracleforce:

I'm.a student of history....you can't becloud my political inclination ....Never! And if you're a political illiterate, I'm here to spoon-feed you with adequate knowledge so that you will correct the erroneous notion you have about US...
I know it is not your fault, it is the fault of some of your illiterate Islamic clerics or Alfa who kept on feeding you with sermon of lies about non-Muslim countries ...and you also have the responsibility to check if the porridge of deceptive sermon they are feeding you is true or false instead of spending your entire life on social media.
I know the cause of Syria, Afghanistan, Libya civil war....US wasn't in the picture at the initial stage....US later came to help when all those who are saddle with the responsible refuse to act.
In Afghanistan, US Army is the saving grace of the government in power otherwise, the insurgent group could have turned the country into burial grounds...
In Syria, the president of Syria wants to wipe out all Sunni Muslims in the country if not for the intervention and presence of the US Army...I continue telling you how US military presence has been able to quench genocide attempts of these Muslim countries if not for the prompt intervention of the US...
The question is this, what is your Islamic organization doing presently for all the vulnerable countries, even vulnerable community in Nigeria where so many people have been living in IDP camp for the past 5 years...

I know how much some churches are donating to all these IDPs every month and these camps are dominated by Muslim people...
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Sterope(f): 7:14am On Mar 20, 2021
Yeah. I mean your use of English Language was spread with love as well undecided.

blizard44:
Quite eye-opening.

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Emerie22(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2021
Jaapu:

You suppose dey psychiatric Hospital bro . Can you read what you just typed? cheesy cheesy

From your conclusion, I ask again, Why has his Muslims friends not send destruction his way? Since their religion is destruction.

U re already in psychiatric bed recieving treatment, big fool.

Islam is the major problem of Nigeria and you are one of them
You are a Jihadist and a life destroyer.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Jaapu: 7:59am On Mar 20, 2021
Emerie22:

U re already in psychiatric bed recieving treatment, big fool.

Islam is the major problem of Nigeria and you are one of them
You are a Jihadist and a life destroyer.

Lol. You are the only deranged fellow around here. grin grin
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Ephemmm: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Which Christian 's right is Islamic public schools are denying Christian students? Reasonable govt of Kwara is protecting interest of Kwara society, which comprises muslims and Christians in public, not religious finance schools.
WWhich part of that agreement states muslim girls should should not come to the or how she should dress?

The agreement stated that the names of schools remain as given by proprietors, and that religious orientation and practices in the schools remain generally undisturbed: why should a reasonable someone go to another school to disrupt the existing religious orientation and practices in such school?

No reasonable Christian would take his/her child to islamic public school, if the parents are not ready to abide by the existing rules and regulations. Many muslim adults have attended the said school in the past, and it has not made them to be less islamic. Public school is public financed as you have said. So, why should such setting be a place for religion activities?

So far all schools are publicly financed, can a Christian Principal encourage the selling of Pork meat in an ansarudeen school environs without meeting any resistance?

Catholic Christian denomination wears regalia which is almost similar to hijab, but they know where to take their wards to for education where the religious orientation could be tolerated.

Religion of peace my foot.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Ephemmm: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2021
PVision2020:

Please dust your rickety dictionary and check for the meaning of Secular...
It's hateful and intolerant when your excesses are checked and when you're not allowed to Lord over others. A school was set up with a peculiar uniform but our pseudo-secular people feels their religious mode of dressing most be factored without reverting to the perculiarities of other religions.

A secular people that destroys alcohol but share out out of the taxes...lol

You are wasting your time because they have been brainwashed not to accept the truth even if they see one.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Jyde89: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2021
Sterope:
You made the false claim and you are coming for me cry. Go on Monday morning, visit Muslim missionary schools to find out yourself.

How is it unjust please?

do you have cataracts or you have hard time processing what you've read? I asked a simple question you and turned it over your head. I don't need to visit any Muslim school cos your evasive tactics has told me what I will see there. religion of peace indeed.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Sterope(f): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2021
You lied and I was still nice about it. Shouldn't you have verified your information and also admitted your fault when I called you out? The nerve of you to be asking me for evidence! Very entitled human being!

Be looking for religion of peace, Liars are not entitled to peace cheesy. Monday is almost here. visit any Ansarudeen Grammar schools begin your investigation there.

Jyde89:

do you have cataracts or you have hard time processing what you've read? I asked a simple question you and turned it over your head. I don't need to visit any Muslim school cos your evasive tactics has told me what I will see there. religion of peace indeed.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Sterope(f): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2021
Maybe they might not have allowed fellowship but CRK teachers? Isn't that important for WAEC/NECO? You are a liar.

Thelife:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.