Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) (43456 Views)

Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by JaffyJoe(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
alasane:

Then prepare to recall all your siblings from ABU Zaria....so we can continue on & on and see who blink first...Remember this how you people were shouting NORTH as parasite,but just one week of food blockade every nook and cranny were feeling the heat.

Idiot who felt what heat? You must be deluded. You clowns took produce to Niger and Chad but couldn’t make sale, perishables spoiled for nothing you then set up a stupid reconciliation meeting by yourself for yourself. Southerners felt no such heat. You are a chronic liar.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by mormoney85(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
OKOATA:
angry
I used to be a Muslim while growing up, me and my younger brother then will go to the mosque to learn Arabic, the clerics then will beat you for any little thing, they never treat you with love but cain always. The last time I stopped going to that evil mosque was the day one of those evil cleric hit me so hard on my face with his rosery that it broke and I had a swollen face. We became a christian a while after then and have known peace, most Islamic people are too babaric, callous and mean. I just don't like that religion at all. They just like fight and making trouble always. I still have Muslims friends though.
make them no go kill u because of religion wey no b ur inheritance grin

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by tete7000(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Islam... Religion of piss

4 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Ephemmm: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Christian schools that the CHURCHES or GOVERNMENT is recruting and paying the teachers salary?

Are the public schools with islamic orientation/background paying the teachers by themselves? Society comprises of different stakeholders with different goals and objectives which a reasonable government should strive to protect.

Go and read the agreement we are commenting on once again, but slowly this time around.

Identification of facts from fictions should not be an issue for someone with your level of education.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by alasane: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
JaffyJoe:

Idiot who felt what heat? You must be deluded. You clowns took produce to Niger and Chad but couldn’t make sale, perishables spoiled for nothing you then set up a stupid reconciliation meeting by yourself for yourself. Southerners felt no such heat. You are a chronic liar.

Muggins .....don't start what you cannot finish.You must be living in Jupiter if you did not see the South feeling the heat...visit all abattoirs in Lagos and environs oko oba etc....most of the meat seller are southerner ,they run at of the biz....are you going to feed their family....Why nobody obey the boycott ?
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Organs(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
OKOATA:
Bro that's good for you and the members of your family. Most of my family's are still muslim, my own father who was a full time muslim converted to christianity, so conversation of souls is no diff between a Muslim, xtian, traditionalist or any kind of religion out there. It's anybody's choice, moreover religion is more like a way of worshipping and praying to God so religion doesnt freak me like most people do, if you are too religious you become an extremist. Once am in my closet I meditate and pray and that's enough.

You say Religion doesn't freak you, however, you just made disparaging points above and abused a whole faith instead of the adherents that you interacted with. Back in the day in most schools, teachers flog pupils mercilessly, even seniors beat up juniors mercilessly. In some of those madrassas, the local teachers were taught with the cane and they grew up doing the same. Those were all wrong and unacceptable. All that still happens in our society. Take the "Endsars" as an example or even how boko haram got radicalized, its injustice from law enforcement that started it all, where soldiers or mobile policemen will flog and frog jump people for the things as simple as making a wrong turn. I will advice you to study Islam. Its a religion of peace. The first thing that struck me when i moved to the USA was i visited a mosque in ramadan and i saw the very poor and millionaires queueing up together and eating the same food in brotherhood. In the Nigerian community, they have a similar arrangement in the Nigerian mosque, however, some elites, imams etc are all served separately in a separate space away from general population. So, its practice that differs and we all are evolving. FACT - Islam is the world fastest growing religion. Make your research again. I pray God (Allah) give you the patience to objectively and independently research ISLAM again. Let me know if you want me to reach out in your journey. Peace!
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by gaskiyamagana: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Yes the sword of the Lord which is his word that is sharper than any two edged sword
If you do not have a SWORD, sell your cloak and buy ONE" LUKE 22 :36.
It means they don't have Word of God then, he can not give them and ask them to go and buy one. From whom to buy? How many Word of God exists then to buy one from?
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

It means they don't have Word of God then, he can not give them and ask them to go and buy one. From whom to buy? How many Word of God exists then to buy one from?
Abdul, calm down i know today is Friday and you are suffering your regular seizure lapses from slamming head on cement

Take your plastic kettle pour your tears into it and drink it with your tablets, tears have healing effect when drank from aboki kettle

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by KGD10: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

It's a dumb to take the Bible literally you know. Even Jesus speaks in parable to his disciples. In the above words for example, it's saying you have to do everything to have the word of God which is actually the holy spirit. The holy spirit is the one who digs into the heart of God. He's also the power of God.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by gaskiyamagana: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ephemmm:

Are the public schools with islamic orientation/background paying the teachers by themselves? Society comprises of different stakeholders with different goals and objectives which a reasonable government should strive to protect.

Go and read the agreement we are commenting on once again, but slowly this time around.

Identification of facts from fictions should not be an issue for someone with your level of education.
Which Christian 's right is Islamic public schools are denying Christian students? Reasonable govt of Kwara is protecting interest of Kwara society, which comprises muslims and Christians in public, not religious finance schools.
WWhich part of that agreement states muslim girls should should not come to the or how she should dress?
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Oracleforce: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Shame to all the Islamic clerics and leaders in the Kwara state...
A Christian community came together to establish an educational system that enables children to learn education with the doctrine of the churches... Then, you saw it as discrimination and segregation...
Shame to all these Islamic hooligans and touts that are bent on fomenting trouble in Kwara state...
Most of the religious schools globally are majorly registered to propagate the Christian tenets and belief systems...
The governor should be wise and mature in settling this case...
Does Muslim society have the equal opportunity to set up their school according to the tenets and beliefs of the Quran also why then contest foolishly about another belief system?
If funding is what is turning these fAith-based schools into a secular school, the church organization should support firmly the school with all the needed funds so that it can achieve the aim and mission which it is being set up for...
There are more lands in Kwara state that these Islamic organizations can buy to built enough Islamic schools as the souls desire according to the tenets of the prophet Mohammed ....
No cost for alarm, let all imam tax all their followers to built goods schools and stop fighting the baseless fight...
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by omokab: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
cheango:
LEAVE THIS MAN BRO, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT MORE MUSLIMS CHANGE TO CHRISTIANS
BEFORE YOU SEE ONE CONVERT FROM CHRISTIAN TO MUSLIM, YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN 1000 MUSLIMS TO CHRISTIANS..AND THEY ARE ALWAYS BETTER.. I HAVE BEEN UNDER 2PASTORS THAT WERE MUSLIM BEFORE
no wonder Islam was the fastest growing religion in the world. No wonder seen a whole church converting to mosque. Not only in Nigeria buy across the globe. Check fact from USA and UK and see the rate at which Christians were converting to Islam. Those pastors you mentioned only need money. Go and check their history. They know that, they can make money by lying to Christian followers that they have converted. I have one in my area, is the worst human being I have ever seen. Landlords fear him. Fighting and proud to use juju on neigh our when fight broke and he will still lead sermon on Sunday.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by gaskiyamagana: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul, calm down i know today is Friday and you are suffering your regular seizure lapses from slamming head on cement

Take your plastic kettle pour your tears into it and drink it with your tablets, tears have healing effect when drank from aboki kettle
I will do all you have said ONLY WHEN YOU TOO is injected with
Jesusweed and Christamadol injections
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by netmillionaires(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
It is actually an islamic thing. Islam isn't even a religion but a political organization established to dominate others. Many of their doctrines are designed to achieve this goal. Their strategy is very simple; go out and convert the people with preaching, if they do not listen, declare Jihad war on them and forcefully convert them. If they are too many and can't be defeated through Jihad, overrun them through population growth by marrying many wives and having many children. Once you are in the majority, force islam on them. This has always been the plan as antecedent has proved. It is the reason China, Russia, Myanmar etc doesn't want muslims on their soil.

It permits a man to marry up to 4 wives. This way a man can easily impregnate four ladies and give birth to four children every year or every two years. A 100 muslims who arrive at a location can easily mutiply and overrun the indigene using this method. It is the same strategy use in wars. It is advisable to save 10 men and 90 women as the equation can result in 90 new births per year than to save 10 women and 90 men which will only result in 10 new births per year.

blizard44:
Quite eye-opening.

Maybe this domineering thing ain't only about Fulani after all. More like an Islamic thing.

The agreements clearly show the Muslims are the troublemakers here.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Oracleforce: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Vl3ly:
do you want to hear my story also?
I was a good xtian before like 12yrs ago even I have converted 3 person in my nuclear and extended family even some are in madrasa(Islamic school)
And I pray before I reach 30yrs in Islam I would be counting 30 convertee

Islam will be the last religion I will convert to...the issue of converting 30people to Muslim is a lie...on what basis should I leave a peaceful religion to join a chaotic and violent religion...
For example the 5 countries that are at war presently are all Muslim countries....

Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, etc show me one Christian country that are at war presently.....violent cannot depart from within and without of your religion
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by GEEBITE: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
After Hijab, you will.proceed to.build a.mosque to worship on Fridays and observe prayers during the day. That how muslims roll.
thaqib:
Nobody has provided a legal argument against the government in this matter, only sentiments and biased opinions

I don't understand how a school still owned by the founders have their staff on the payroll of government

That aside, how does what one put on his/her head or buttock affect his or her learning
Besides, the government has consistently emphasized it is not enforcing the hijab on anybody. They can't even do that anyway, not even on Muslims!
All they have said was "if u wish to use it, no problem"
Muslims who wear hijab and Christian relate with each other in the university and workplaces everyday. Has it threatened our corporate existence?
Why can't the same happen in our secondary schools in an atmosphere of love?

We only need to respect our individual preferences, be it religious or otherwise provided such doesn't encroach on tm other people's rights. That's all

Anything outside this is religious intolerance and bigotry!

U can argue against my opinion, but perhaps u shouldn't insult

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by plaindealer: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
id911:

I hardly see Christian children attend muslim schools. So, my only question is why can't Muslims attend only Muslim schools to avoid all these problems? Why do they like attending Christian school but still go there to look for trouble?

Funny how you people love and entertain discrimination, segregation, religious bigotry and prejudicial practices when it suits you, but always the first to cry and complain even when you are not being subjected to such discriminatory and undemocratic practices.

Be careful what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by murmee: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
id911:

I hardly see Christian children attend muslim schools. So, my only question is why can't Muslims attend only Muslim schools to avoid all these problems? Why do they like attending Christian school but still go there to look for trouble?
BIG QUESTION!
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by PVision2020(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
thaqib:

Two points just to note

1 Hijabs are part of dressing of Muslim women in all places. Not a religious garment for mosques. Its compulsory for them. Since that is protected by the fundamentals human right, so be it.
U can then say, the hijab must be red or white or whatever to conform with the school uniform, that's fine. U may also say it must have a badge to distinguish but from other schools hijab,that's also cool. This is a middle course

2 I understand from my research that the school in question is not a private school per se. Yes , it was founded by Christian missionaries but it has been taken over by government prior to this regime. The teachers are being paid by government. The founders still foot some expenses, as support but technically those are supports. If the missionaries want to take the school back( both Muslims and Christians now), that can be achieved via a law that would pass through the state assembly. It happened in Lagos, and the schools were returned!

There are new private schools in kwara owned and completely funded by Muslims and Christians entrepreneurs. The Muslims would not send their children to such Christian schools unless they must abide by such school's principles( including no use of ijab), and vice versa too . The government cannot interfere with what happens there, they can only regulate to achieve some minimum standards..

You guys have a way suiting your narrative and violently having your way no matter how unreasonable the issues were.

First, Christians bought land (the CofOs of the land still carry the name of the church, as a matter of fact most missions schools are situated beside their founding churches), built schools and only handed over the administration of schools to the government so as to make it accessible to all irrespective of social, Economic, Ethnic or religious leaning since the cost reflective running of the schools will make it inaccessible to the poorest of the poor which is the aim of the christian missionaries. So, Government doesn't own any mission school in it real sense, that you pay teachers salary doesn't make you the owner of the schools.

Secondly, what has Muslims mode of dressing got to do in a secular (Christian mission) school?
He last time I checked, Nigeria is still a secular state, if you want to be wearing your Hijab and Teblick trousers why not enroll in an Islamic school?
Should Osun, Obatala worshipers, and other religious sect choose to be violent and unreasonable like you guys by enforcing their own mode of dressing?
Most conservative Christian ladies don't put on trousers but Christians doing service (NYSC) and in military and paramilitary don't force their sentimental believes and biases on others, why always Muslims?

You guys are used to Islam being a state religion where everyone must bow and kowtow to your madness.

Religion is a scam, but Islam is a plague to the world.
Some of us aren't religious because I can't fathom serving the same violent "God" with you guys.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by kutashi: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
OKOATA:
angry
I used to be a Muslim while growing up, me and my younger brother then will go to the mosque to learn Arabic, the clerics then will beat you for any little thing, they never treat you with love but cain always. The last time I stopped going to that evil mosque was the day one of those evil cleric hit me so hard on my face with his rosery that it broke and I had a swollen face. We became a christian a while after then and have known peace, most Islamic people are too babaric, callous and mean. I just don't like that religion at all. They just like fight and making trouble always. I still have Muslims friends though.

You're typical example of those who doesn't get job on time or faces small hardship in life and will decide to commit suicide!!!

So they beat you and you just changed to Christian! Lol! So if you encounter similar fate at Church, you will just become Pagan! Oponu tutu!
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by kutashi: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
You're swimming in an ocean of hypocrisy!
If Nigeria is a secular state, that means you can wear what you like! Most secular state guaranteed freedom of religion and besides, this is govt funding school.
Your dirty one sided brain didn't let you realised that there are Islamic missionary school and school solely founded by a Muslim in Ilorin where Christian have Church inside! Can that even happen in Christian mission school!

Lastly, to your brain, there is 'violent god'? If you believed that, I pray he visit with his insurmountable violence! Asimwin!
PVision2020:

You guys have a way suiting your narrative and violently having your way no matter how unreasonable the issues were.

First, Christians bought land (the CofOs of the land still carry the name of the church, as a matter of fact most missions schools are situated beside their founding churches), built schools and only handed over the administration of schools to the government so as to make it accessible to all irrespective of social, Economic, Ethnic or religious leaning since the cost reflective running of the schools will make it inaccessible to the poorest of the poor which is the aim of the christian missionaries. So, Government doesn't own any mission school in it real sense, that you pay teachers salary doesn't make you the owner of the schools.

Secondly, what has Muslims mode of dressing got to do in a secular (Christian mission) school?
He last time I checked, Nigeria is still a secular state, if you want to be wearing your Hijab and Teblick trousers why not enroll in an Islamic school?
Should Osun, Obatala worshipers, and other religious sect choose to be violent and unreasonable like you guys by enforcing their own mode of dressing?
Most conservative Christian ladies don't put on trousers but Christians doing service (NYSC) and in military and paramilitary don't force their sentimental believes and biases on others, why always Muslims?

You guys are used to Islam being a state religion where everyone must bow and kowtow to your madness.

Some of us aren't religious because I can't fathom serving the same violent "God" with you guys.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by PVision2020(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
kutashi:
You're swimming in an ocean of hypocrisy!
If Nigeria is a secular state, that means you can wear what you like! Most secular state guaranteed freedom of religion and besides, this is govt funding school.
Your dirty one sided brain didn't let you realised that there are Islamic missionary school and school solely founded by a Muslim in Ilorin where Christian have Church inside! Can that even happen in Christian mission school!

Lastly, to your brain, there is 'violent god'? If you believed that, I pray he visit with his insurmountable violence! Asimwin!
Show me the dress code enshrined in the constitution. According to the Nigerian Constitution Nigeria is a Secular state. I know you can't wrap your head around that since you guys can only thrive in an Islamic state.
Govt. funded school but not a government owned school and even if it's government owned religious biases should not be entertained.
Should traditional worshipers also come to school with their Efunpa, Ebante, Gbekude, Owo eyo and other charms and should Christians kids come to school with sutana, robes, rosaries, dreadlock hairs (for Celestial and C&S)etc?
There are hundreds of religions and sects in Nigeria but only Islam is giving everybody headache... se yin nikan ni?

And please give me the name of the Muslim school that church is inside...lol

The rest of your vituperation and gibberish only shows who you're...a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by kutashi: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Who are the people making chaotic! USA is behind the chaos is Iraq, your Christian USA kills for money by looking for weapon of mass destruction that didn't exist!
In Syria, the CIA was active to unseat a sitting President in disguised form of protest!
In Yemen, USA keeps selling arm to destroy the country and CIA is super active there as well
Libya is fresh, if you're a good student of international politics, your Christian folks created the chaos there!

I can go on and on! You people are complete hypocrite! You will cause and be pointing the other way! You people love shedding blood but you will be quick to point to other way!

Christianity is a religion of hypocrisy practised by the hypocrite!

A business oriented religion, church not in the Bible, Saturday or Sunday service never existed but created, bible written by Paul someone that didn't believe in Jesus himself and even betrayed him! Many versions of Bible with different chapters! God is 3 in 1 while to some is 1 in 3, bunch of confused people! visiting Israel copied jelousl
Oracleforce:

Islam will be the last religion I will convert to...the issue of converting 30people to Muslim is a lie...on what basis should I leave a peaceful religion to join a chaotic and violent religion...
For example the 5 countries that are at war presently are all Muslim countries....

Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, etc show me one Christian country that are at war presently.....violent cannot depart from within and without of your religion
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by kutashi: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Who are the people making chaotic! USA is behind the chaos is Iraq, your Christian USA kills for money by looking for weapon of mass destruction that didn't exist!
In Syria, the CIA was active to unseat a sitting President in disguised form of protest!

In Yemen, USA keeps selling arm to destroy the country and CIA is super active there as well

Libya is fresh, if you're a good student of international politics, your Christian folks created the chaos there!

I can go on and on! You people are a complete hypocrite! You will caused a problem and be pointing the other way! You people love shedding blood but you will be quick to point to other way!

A business oriented religion, church not in the Bible, Saturday or Sunday service never existed but created, bible written by Paul someone that didn't believe in Jesus himself and even betrayed him! Many versions of Bible with different chapters! God is 3 in 1 while to some is 1 in 3, bunch of confused people! visiting Israel copied jealously from Islam., Christmas day is another subject of confusion!

What a religion!
Oracleforce:

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by plaindealer: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
PVision2020:

lol @ this silly post. He/she said Nigeria is a secular country, but he still doesn't want schools to be secular.

Ignorantly fooling yourself by claiming to be secular while being anti-secular and standing against secular itself.

If you don't know the meaning of the word secular, google or grab a dictionary for proper education and understanding.

You sound just like another hateful and intolerant religious bigot.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by kutashi: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
PVision2020:

Show me the dress code enshrined in the constitution. According to the Nigerian Constitution Nigeria is a Secular state. I know you can't wrap your head around that since you guys can only thrive in an Islamic state.
Govt. funded school but not a government owned school and even if it's government owned religious biases should not be entertained.
Should traditional worshipers also come to school with their Efunpa, Ebante, Gbekude, Owo eyo and other charms and should Christians kids come to school with sutana, robes, rosaries, dreadlock hairs (for Celestial and C&S)etc?
There are hundreds of religions and sects in Nigeria but only Islam is giving everybody headache... se yin nikan ni?

And please give me the name of the Muslim school that church is inside...lol

The rest of your vituperation and gibberish only shows who you're...a Muslim.

Your short memory will not let you reason well! Read the constitution yourself and tell me the area that says wearing of hijab or covering your head should be disallowed in a public school or even Christian school!

See the way you're roping yourself! To people are hypocrites! You people tilt left when it suits you and judge other! Christianity equal hypocrisy
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by PVision2020(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
plaindealer:

lol @ this silly post. He/she said Nigeria is a secular country, but he still doesn't want schools to be secular.

Ignorantly fooling yourself by claiming to be secular while being anti-secular and standing against secular itself.

If you don't know the meaning of the word secular, google or grab a dictionary for proper education and understanding.

You sound just like another hateful and intolerant religious bigot.

Please dust your rickety dictionary and check for the meaning of Secular...
It's hateful and intolerant when your excesses are checked and when you're not allowed to Lord over others. A school was set up with a peculiar uniform but our pseudo-secular people feels their religious mode of dressing most be factored without reverting to the perculiarities of other religions.

A secular people that destroys alcohol but share out out of the taxes...lol

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by soonest(f): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Very troublesome set of beings. Fanatic, extremists and hateful. See document in black and white, shameless people.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by PVision2020(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
kutashi:

Your short memory will not let you reason well! Read the constitution yourself and tell me the area that says wearing of hijab or covering your head should be disallowed in a public school or even Christian school!

See the way you're roping yourself! To people are hypocrites! You people tilt left when it suits you and judge other! Christianity equal hypocrisy
Lol...going by your illogical logic, show me where wearing of Agbada, Ebante, Choir robes, Sutana, suit, Bikini or even masquerade dress is disallowed in the constitution.

Secularism means a state run without prejudice to religion biases. Please educate yourself and stop arrogantly showcasing your ignorance.
If you're to factor the mode of dressing of hundreds of religion and sects in Nigeria won't there be problem.
All of us can as well choose to be unreasonable and stupid na.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by KGD10: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
kutashi:

I can go on and on! You people are a complete hypocrite! You will caused a problem and be pointing the other way! You people love shedding blood but you will be quick to point to other way!

A business oriented religion, church not in the Bible, Saturday or Sunday service never existed but created, bible written by Paul someone that didn't believe in Jesus himself and even betrayed him! Many versions of Bible with different chapters! God is 3 in 1 while to some is 1 in 3, bunch of confused people! visiting Israel copied jealously from Islam., Christmas day is another subject of confusion!

What a religion!

While you believe it's the USA doing but why is it that these Muslims were used to burn down their own countries? Don't you find this stupid? Seriously, you would allow strangers to use you to destroy your own country? Why always the Muslims that are being used as agents of these destruction? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by PVision2020(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:

While you believe it's the USA doing but why is it that these Muslims were used to burn down their own countries? Don't you find this stupid? Seriously, you would allow strangers to use you to destroy your own country? Why always the Muslims that are being used as agents of destruction? Yeye dey smell.
You dey mind them? There are hundreds of religions in the world but the one USA finds worthy and willing to perpetuate violence is only their religion...lol.
It's like you paying a kleptomaniac to steal, and inducing a psychopathic serial killer to kill.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by KGD10: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
PVision2020:

You dey mind them? There are hundreds of religions in the world but the one USA finds worthy and willing to perpetuate violence is only their religion...lol.
It's like you paying a kleptomaniac to steal, and inducing a psychopathic serial killer to kill.

Lol. Leave them with their delusion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) / 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) / Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.