Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project (19766 Views)

I Used The Money Peter Obi Saved In Foreign Reserve To Build Airport. Obiano / Soludo And State House Should Rename The Airport "Obiano International Airport " / Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Zorbadezinc: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ikinternational:

Sm has no consequences.
Anybody can say anything

Obiano's name in Anambra is not revered. Not even close

Tell dat idiot, Asomugha. He’s one of Obiano’s employees. He’s paid to be urinating all over SM on his behalf and in his defense. Obiano’s name revered? Height of stupidity and ignorance.
Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by igbowoman: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:

The International Conference Centre in Awka will be named after Chinua Achebe.

Good .then Dora Akunyili or Cyprian Ekwensi , Alex Ekwueme.
Igbo erika
Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Garland007: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
longetivity:
be calming down nah
Nwanne, allow the guy blow his trumpet, is not an easy task to achieve even with federal marginalization.
Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Ikinternational: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:

Lol. Those who think they are revered have nothing named after them, Ngige, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah et al.. When the Chief Willie Obiano International Airport Umueri becomes official, the name will become an anthem on the lips of Anambra people.

Obiano cannot be that foolish
That name will not stick. Bet me anything
Only I know you'll not pay
Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Zorbadezinc: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ikinternational:

Obiano cannot be that foolish
That name will not stick. Bet me anything
Only I know you'll not pay

Word.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by celeiyke: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
I can confidently say that the Chief Willie Obiano International Airport Umueri when it begins operations, will be the busiest airport in the South after MMIA. Onitsha businessmen will turn the place to a beehive of activity as they fly to Guangzhou, Seoul, Germany, USA, South Africa, Taiwan etc to close multi billion dollar business deals and bring in billion dollar cargoes.

We all saw how busy Enugu international airport was

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by adolfHitler1934: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Trimjos:
Nice one!!

Obiano is one of the best Governors east of the Niger; just that he drinks alot.
If drunkenness is the medicine that makes him perform then why worry yourself....na your bele the drink dey go?

Please get him a tank load of liquor to make him perform excellently jare.
Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by Emyben(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
If drunkenness is the medicine that makes him perform then why worry yourself....na your bele the drink dey go?

Please get him a tank load of liquor to make him perform excellently jare.

Gbam! You just said the plain truth. Non Omambala people and their hate for Obiano.

Why exactly are they pained? I don’t know. It’s no longer about his performance but about him drinking.
People sef.
Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by nick50(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
MummyD2020:

How many gatherings have you been to that comprise both parties to see who takes first position?. But you know that Imo was first created before Anambra
...who told u that?.. Was there anytime Anambra state was under IMO state?.. Haven't u heard about the old Anambra state that comprises of part of Ebonyi state and Enugu state?..as for the issue of attending igbo union meetings and gatherings I guess u wouldn't notice the tradition and how thi4are done cos naturally a large percentage of women only attends ceremonies and meetings late n mostly doesn't pay attention.. It's a known fact that Anambra has d three oldest kingdoms in Igboland which are igboukwu, Nri kingdom and Aguleri kingdom so Anambra is the oldest and the ancestral land of igbos all over d world
Re: Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project by BluntCrazeMan: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
Gov Willie Obiano on the 17th March 2021 took the entire executive of Ohaneze Ndi on a tour of the ongoing Anambra international airport project in Anambra state

ESIA/ESMP as well as RAP/ARAP were not conducted on the project (as massive as it is(

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps / Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku / Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.