Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda (11861 Views)

MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 1:37am On Mar 19, 2021
I did my research and found out that Rwanda is actually a good country for business, stable light, unlimited wifi, I also have some friends schooling in Rwanda, it's a nice country and I intend to open a barbing saloon in Rwanda ,I researched that the average hair cut price in Rwanda is from 2000 RWF which is about 2,000 naira in our money.

This is just a short time business to bring in daily early, I intend to school and run the business , house rent is paid weekly in Rwanda and the average house rent is 30K per month...360K per year, it mostly covers wifi and other facilities.

Now I don't know how to barb and I don't have the free time to learn, I just want to know, do we have people here looking to travel to Rwanda too for business and can barb, I intend travelling August ,still applying for school in Rwanda and saving hard to get more money, it's assured that I would travel by August, but do we have like minded people here also who want to travel to Rwanda to school and sobusiness, I hope to hear from you guys who want to jakpa too and have solid plans for business in Rwanda, I work remotely online in Nigeria, I rarely work full time, Nigeria reduces the remote jobs opportunities one can get, this is one of the reason I want to leave this year, waiting for your replies, thanks

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Or11: 1:47am On Mar 19, 2021
You don't need anyone's opinion to make choices. If the choices fail, they will be the first to laugh behind your back. If it's where you wanna go, just do it like the Nike slogan says.

12 Likes

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Freestainworld(m): 3:01am On Mar 19, 2021
My advice, you learn the barbing before going there, it is safer to handle your biz personally to avoid stories that touch the heart

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by ibland: 6:29am On Mar 19, 2021
07013324860 You can reach me here
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by harmargedon: 6:45am On Mar 19, 2021
keep me posted, I'm interested in every update.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by okeyglm: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2021
point of correct 2000rwf is equivalent to 1000 naira not 2000 naira

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by udede(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Pelxmiye:
I did my research and found out that Rwanda is actually a good country for business, stable light, unlimited wifi, I also have some friends schooling in Rwanda, it's a nice country and I intend to open a barbing saloon in Rwanda ,I researched that the average hair cut price in Rwanda is from 2000 RWF which is about 2,000 naira in our money.

This is just a short time business to bring in daily early, I intend to school and run the business , house rent is paid weekly in Rwanda and the average house rent is 30K per month...360K per year, it mostly covers wifi and other facilities.

Now I don't know how to barb and I don't have the free time to learn, I just want to know, do we have people here looking to travel to Rwanda too for business and can barb, I intend travelling August ,still applying for school in Rwanda and saving hard to get more money, it's assured that I would travel by August, but do we have like minded people here also who want to travel to Rwanda to school and sobusiness, I hope to hear from you guys who want to jakpa too and have solid plans for business in Rwanda, I work remotely online in Nigeria, I rarely work full time, Nigeria reduces the remote jobs opportunities one can get, this is one of the reason I want to leave this year, waiting for your replies, thanks
I'm seriously planning to leave this country to any where I can make money. I have the total of 500k do you think I should try Rwanda ?
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
udede:

I'm seriously planning to leave this country to any where I can make money. I have the total of 500k do you think I should try Rwanda ?

The house rent is per month basis, flight is around 120K, e-Visa for I think 3 months for so is around 50$ or less , except you have business, or want to go their to school, I have friends schooling their too who have their own businesses

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Pelxmiye:

The house rent is per month basis, flight is around 120K, e-Visa for I think 3 months for so is around 50$ or less , except you have business, or want to go their to school, I have friends schooling their too who have their own businesses

They're a country with better infrastructure than us, free wifi everywhere, even your apartment, e.t.c, just the rent is the problem, that's why you need a business idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
harmargedon:
keep me posted, I'm interested in every update.

Okay bro, I'm saving maybe 1.5m too, so as to go in with the intentions of business and schooling, plus the country is Visa free to some other good countries

1 Like

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
ibland:
07013324860 You can reach me here

Is this your WhatsApp number
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Nigerfine3: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2021
Kindly guide me on their admission for school
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Dre183(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2021

I will like to school and do biz as well
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nigerfine3:
Kindly guide me on their admission for school

I have a friend who runs a WhatsApp group, where you would get all the information you need, drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Dollywood(m): 1:18am On Mar 23, 2021
Pelxmiye:

I have a friend who runs a WhatsApp group, where you would get all the information you need, drop your WhatsApp number

Add me too, 09068915824
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Nigerfine3: 4:02am On Mar 23, 2021
Pelxmiye:

Thanks, I sent you email so I can give you my number for the WhatsApp in privacy ( please respect my choice thanks)
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by chukxie(m): 4:32am On Mar 23, 2021
Anyone going to Rwanda should go there with good intentions, obey the country's laws, be civil, stay away from nefarious activities and avoid Nigerians or foreigners who partake in such. Be good ambassadors of Nigeria! Good luck @ OP.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2021
chukxie:
Anyone going to Rwanda should go there with good intentions, obey the country's laws, be civil, stay away from nefarious activities and avoid Nigerians or foreigners who partake in such. Be good ambassadors of Nigeria! Good luck @ OP.

Very true ,this is what I keep telling Nigerians who wish to travel out, don't go there and be acting like you are still in Nigeria, a lot of the things we do here won't be condoned else where

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by chukxie(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2021
Pelxmiye:

Very true ,this is what I keep telling Nigerians who wish to travel out, don't go there and be acting like you are still in Nigeria, a lot of the things we do here won't be condoned else where

Gbamsolutely!
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Nigerfine3: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=Nigerfine3 post=100124498]
Thanks, I sent you email so I can give you my number for the WhatsApp in privacy ( please

1 Like

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Nigerfine3: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pelxmiye:

I just sent you an email
Thanks
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by nizelgirl(f): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
It seems this country is better than Nigeria. Please what kind of business strives most there.
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by MCdrinkwater1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Following

1 Like

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by cletz991(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Following

1 Like

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
nizelgirl:
It seems this country is better than Nigeria. Please what kind of business strives most there.

IT skills, restaurant business, drop your WhatsApp, I'll ad you to a group ,we already have nairaland who have travelled to Rwanda, they'll advise you more
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by yungchop: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pelxmiye:

IT skills, restaurant business, drop your WhatsApp, I'll ad you to a group ,we already have nairaland who have travelled to Rwanda, they'll advise you more

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by gboyee80(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by harmargedon: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pelxmiye:

please can I have the link
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by syva16447(m): 6:50am On Apr 17, 2021
Hey Bro link up
Am Nigerian living in Uganda since Feb 2020
East Africa is good for business
I have a rwandese friend here in Uganda he is a professional Barber but covid19 flop him..
He told me about business in Rwanda
If you are serious add me on Whatsapp
+256781596756

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
yungchop:

https:///IKgdHDl0hQI9yiniu02E0Y

Join the WhatsApp group to interact with young Nigerians in Rwanda, Sweden, Dubai and a fee other countries, I myself I'm just planning to travel
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
syva16447:
Hey Bro link up
Am Nigerian living in Uganda since Feb 2020
East Africa is good for business
I have a rwandese friend here in Uganda he is a professional Barber but covid19 flop him..
He told me about business in Rwanda
If you are serious add me on Whatsapp
+256781596756

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
harmargedon:
please can I have the link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Study In Europe With NABTEB, ND And HND? / Ethiopian Airlines To Start Flights To Enugu Airport / Air Maroc Makes An Emergency Landing In Lagos Due To Engine Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.