Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda (11899 Views)

MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by nwadikeokey11: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
fyncutz01:
so in all this negative sides, plus business which do you think is better between Rwanda and Gambia cos am considering one of this country to relocate n start a business.
My brother I have only bin to and lived in Rwanda, Kigali precisely, so I can only speak or talk about that country. Beside, I have some one who is currently schooling there and the only thing keeping him there right now is money. He would leave the country the moment he lays hand on money. I can not advise any one to relocate to Rwanda because not only that there's no money there, things, cost of living is just over high. And I don't think u could make money in business there cos the place is too small and whatever business u are gonna embark on there are one thousand and one people doing the business. So wat are u gonna do if even the sellers almost outnumbered the buyers? So I won't advise you or any one to move there, beside, most Nigerians currently there are looking for a way to move out. For Gambia, well I wouldn't know cos I have never bin there before, but is a west African country, u don't need a visa to move there. So u decide whichever of them or other country u want to move to. Good luck
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by fyncutz01(m): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
nwadikeokey11:
My brother I have only bin to and lived in Rwanda, Kigali precisely, so I can only speak or talk about that country. Beside, I have some one who is currently schooling there and the only thing keeping him there right now is money. He would leave the country the moment he lays hand on money. I can not advise any one to relocate to Rwanda because not only that there's no money there, things, cost of living is just over high. And I don't think u could make money in business there cos the place is too small and whatever business u are gonna embark on there are one thousand and one people doing the business. So wat are u gonna do if even the sellers almost outnumbered the buyers? So I won't advise you or any one to move there, beside, most Nigerians currently there are looking for a way to move out. For Gambia, well I wouldn't know cos I have never bin there before, but is a west African country, u don't need a visa to move there. So u decide whichever of them or other country u want to move to. Good luck
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by 2special(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
Unlimited2022:

Please add me to the group
i tried calling you but the number is not connecting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack / What Is New Zealand Famous For? / NRC Apologises To Passengers Over Abuja-kaduna Train Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.