Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda (11895 Views)

MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
I already travelled to Rwanda...I'm living there now and schooling and thinking of a business to start...it's a nice place...beautiful women, nice weather...and opportunities dey if you have money....this is my WhatsApp text me 08022168074, I still use my Nigerian number for WhatsApp, just text me I'll add ya'll, in fact...a lot of rich northerners are now moving to Rwanda , a lot of things I would want to share

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2021
tylerboy1501:

Add me up

Text me...
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Gatess: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
+23280609684

Pelxmiye:
I already travelled to Rwanda...I'm living there now and schooling and thinking of a business to start...it's a nice place...beautiful women, nice weather...and opportunities dey if you have money....this is my WhatsApp text me 08022168074, I still use my Nigerian number for WhatsApp, just text me I'll add ya'll, in fact...a lot of rich northerners are now moving to Rwanda , a lot of things I would want to share
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by cletz991(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by nwadikeokey11: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2021
Pelxmiye:
I did my research and found out that Rwanda is actually a good country for business, stable light, unlimited wifi, I also have some friends schooling in Rwanda, it's a nice country and I intend to open a barbing saloon in Rwanda ,I researched that the average hair cut price in Rwanda is from 2000 RWF which is about 2,000 naira in our money.

This is just a short time business to bring in daily early, I intend to school and run the business , house rent is paid weekly in Rwanda and the average house rent is 30K per month...360K per year, it mostly covers wifi and other facilities.

Now I don't know how to barb and I don't have the free time to learn, I just want to know, do we have people here looking to travel to Rwanda too for business and can barb, I intend travelling August ,still applying for school in Rwanda and saving hard to get more money, it's assured that I would travel by August, but do we have like minded people here also who want to travel to Rwanda to school and sobusiness, I hope to hear from you guys who want to jakpa too and have solid plans for business in Rwanda, I work remotely online in Nigeria, I rarely work full time, Nigeria reduces the remote jobs opportunities one can get, this is one of the reason I want to leave this year, waiting for your replies, thanks
Please from which source did you make your alleged research and got all these info about Rwanda? For it appears that every thing you have stated here as your findings are all totally and completely lies, false and should be ignored by all. Again my advise to you, please stop misleading people and sending them into the world of unknown through false information.
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by nwadikeokey11: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
udede:

I'm seriously planning to leave this country to any where I can make money. I have the total of 500k do you think I should try Rwanda ?
Don't dare it, else it will end in regret, and that i can grantee you almost 100%. Your flight ticket alone will take nothing less than 150k naira from that your 500,000. Then house rent, for a self contain will cost you at least 40k naira per a month, and that's if you are at the outskirt of Kigali, but will pay times 3 or more of that amount if you are close to the city center of Kigali, and you will pay at least 2months for a starter and then pay monthly when your rent expires. Again every thing is damn too expensive in Kigali compare to Nigeria, lets say 3 or more times more expensive than Lagos. Kigali is very good for business no doubt but you need to go with nothing less than 3,000,000 naira to at lease stand a chance of establishing something meaningful over there. Shop rent alone can go as high as 400,000krwf (divide that into 2 then you get the equivalent in naira) per a month in Kigali, depending on your location which could make the rent lower or higher. Again in all, Kigali is the real thing now. Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by nwadikeokey11: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pelxmiye:

They're a country with better infrastructure than us, free wifi everywhere, even your apartment, e.t.c, just the rent is the problem, that's why you need a business idea
Hey stop saying what you don't know and misinforming people here. Where did you get that free wifi every where crap? Apart from few hotels and high brawl areas, where else do you get free wifi in Kigali let alone having it in your rented apartment? You will just be in your village and be misleading people on internet. Have you been to Kigali Rwanda before?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by udede(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Don't dare it, else it will end in regret, and that i can grantee you almost 100%. Your flight ticket alone will take nothing less than 150k naira from that your 500,000. Then house rent, for a self contain will cost you at least 40k naira per a month, and that's if you are at the outskirt of Kigali, but will pay times 3 or more of that amount if you are close to the city center of Kigali, and you will pay at least 2months for a starter and then pay monthly when your rent expires. Again every thing is damn too expensive in Kigali compare to Nigeria, lets say 3 or more times more expensive than Lagos. Kigali is very good for business no doubt but you need to go with nothing less than 3,000,000 naira to at lease stand a chance of establishing something meaningful over there. Shop rent alone can go as high as 400,000krwf (divide that into 2 then you get the equivalent in naira) per a month in Kigali, depending on your location which could make the rent lower or higher. Again in all, Kigali is the real thing now. Good luck.
thanks a lot
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by nwadikeokey11: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ogbuonyeisiogu:
PLEASE PEOPLE ADVISE ME.

I WANT TO RELOCATE WITH MY FAMILY TO A VERY GOOD AFRICAN COUNTRY TO SETTLE THERE AND DO BUSINESS.

WHICH AFRICAN COUNTRY CAN YOU RECOMMEND?

FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE WILL BE VERY USEFUL. [color=#990000][/color]
You wont regret migrating to Kigali with your family. It's a wonderful place to raise kids and build a decent home, but my only advise to you is to please, go with a good money, or better still go alone first, then after you had established well and had gotten a strong footing then you can come back and take your family. Mind you, things are far too expensive in Kigali than in Lagos or any other part of Nigeria, but it worth it. For the city of Kigali is far better and more developed than any city in Nigeria. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by BECALMBECALM(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
You wont regret migrating to Kigali with your family. It's a wonderful place to raise kids and build a decent home, but my only advise to you is to please, go with a good money, or better still go alone first, then after you had established well and had gotten a strong footing then you can come back and take your family. Mind you, things are far too expensive in Kigali than in Lagos or any other part of Nigeria, but it worth it. For the city of Kigali is far better and more developed than any city in Nigeria. Good luck to you.
My brother thank you for letting people know the truth. I do not know why some people always say what they don't know especially on nairaland. All you said is truth. My very close friend here is from Rwanda. People should be very careful when taking decision to move to another country.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by nwadikeokey11: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
BECALMBECALM:
My brother thank you for letting people know the truth. I do not know why some people always say what they don't know especially on nairaland. All you said is truth. My very close friend here is from Rwanda. People should be very careful when taking decision to move to another country.
Is a place i have lived so i have a first hand info about the country not hearsay. Somebody who has never bin to an international airport before talk most of boarding an airplane and traveling to any country will come to a forum such as this to misinform people, and some wont even bother to make a good research over the information they got but would rather jump into the next available flight to a life unknown. If they know how many number of Nigerians that are stranded in Rwanda they will never make a hasty decision in their life ever again.
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Please from which source did you make your alleged research and got all these info about Rwanda? For it appears that every thing you have stated here as your findings are all totally and completely lies, false and should be ignored by all. Again my advise to you, please stop misleading people and sending them into the world of unknown through false information.

I currently live in Rwanda bro, travelled last month, schooling here, I never meant to paint Rwanda as been rosy, but if you want a cool life, secured country with peace and tranquility, beautiful women, nice weather which mostly cold, and you want to run a business as well, Rwanda is a nice place to look, also visas to other countries are easier from here

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
I would have added pictures, but I don't need to proof anything to anyone, dm me through my number, there's a travel group I am part of, you'll meet other people in Rwanda in the same WhatsApp group ,so it won't be only my words
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by nwadikeokey11: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Pelxmiye:

I currently live in Rwanda bro, travelled last month, schooling here, I never meant to paint Rwanda as been rosy, but if you want a cool life, secured country with peace and tranquility, beautiful women, nice weather which mostly cold, and you want to run a business as well, Rwanda is a nice place to look, also visas to other countries are easier from here
You are 101% right. I lived there before moving to a central American country, but I'm moving back there in few months time to settle down and establish a good business there. Also I intend to raise a family there. I have been to several African cities, no where else offers any thing close to what's obtainable in most developed countries of the world except Kigali. The only reason I left in 2016 to travel to America was to look for a good capital, I mean good money so that I will go back, invest and settle down there. Kigali is my second home after my village in Nigeria. At the time I was there I also met so many of our Igbo brothers who had lived both in Europe, Asia and other African cities who now based in Kigali and calls it home. Again every thing you said here regarding Kigali is 100% true. The only thing one needs before thinking of relocating there is good money for investment, for without it the experience will be very ugly. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by nwadikeokey11: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2021
Pelxmiye:
I would have added pictures, but I don't need to proof anything to anyone, dm me through my number, there's a travel group I am part of, you'll meet other people in Rwanda in the same WhatsApp group ,so it won't be only my words
Drop your number, though I have got some of my boys living there but I would like to hear from your group regarding current happenings in Kigali. Thanks.
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
You are 101% right. I lived there before moving to a central American country, but I'm moving back there in few months time to settle down and establish a good business there. Also I intend to raise a family there. I have been to several African cities, no where else offers any thing close to what's obtainable in most developed countries of the world except Kigali. The only reason I left in 2016 to travel to America was to look for a good capital, I mean good money so that I will go back, invest and settle down there. Kigali is my second home after my village in Nigeria. At the time I was there I also met so many of our Igbo brothers who had lived both in Europe, Asia and other African cities who now based in Kigali and calls it home. Again every thing you said here regarding Kigali is 100% true. The only thing one needs before thinking of relocating there is good money for investment, for without it the experience will be very ugly. Thanks.

Very true bro, very true...drop your number I'll add you
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by lokoventurex1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Pelxmiye:

IT skills, restaurant business, drop your WhatsApp, I'll ad you to a group ,we already have nairaland who have travelled to Rwanda, they'll advise you more
Kindly add me up 08052909805
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by mitchyy(f): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Pelxmiye:

Very true bro, very true...drop your number I'll add you

Been following threads about relocation to Kigali. Can i be added please? 08105362678
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Nicoswit(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
mitchyy:

Been following threads about relocation to Kigali. Can i be added please? 08105362678

Check the thread for my number,anyways 08022168074
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by keleto(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
PLS KINDLY ADD ME UP---07033317831
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Bwaal(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Visa is on arrival right all someone has to do is just pay for flight right ??
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Pelxmiye(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2021
mitchyy:

Dm me WhatsApp 08022168074
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by moitimeintl: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
shocked
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Olamide158: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pls can I be added to any WhatsApp group concerning rwanda travels...my WhatsApp
No 09138038146..,thanks
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Olamide158: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
lokoventurex1:

Kindly add me up 08052909805
Add up 09138038146
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Chrismanuels(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2021
pls add me 07066258732 to the group
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by cecilgee(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Add me +971529534102
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Samsoncloe: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
PLEASE ADD ME UP WITH THIS NUMBER, 08138097925
Re: Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda by Jayjobs: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2021
Pelxmiye:

IT skills, restaurant business, drop your WhatsApp, I'll ad you to a group ,we already have nairaland who have travelled to Rwanda, they'll advise you more

please add me to the whatsapp group 08102663358 my whatsapp number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack / NRC Apologises To Passengers Over Abuja-kaduna Train Breakdown / What Is New Zealand Famous For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.