Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos (10088 Views)

I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
A lady who said she loves cute guys - has taken to social media to narrate what happened after meeting a set of handsome boys at a wedding earlier today. The graduate of University of Benin (UNIBEN), Isaiah Esther Chinenye, disclosed that she attended a wedding today and saw some cute guys at the same hotel where the reception was held.

She said she had to leave the wedding she attended with her friend in search for the venue of the other ''wedding'' the cute guys were attending only to discover that the guys came to the hotel for a photo-shoot. She said this left her heartbroken and is still recovering from the shock.

Below is what she shared on Facebook.

The badder news!!!

So after persuading my friend who I went to the initial wedding with that we should go for the other wedding party with the cute guys, she didn't agree. Me, I kukuma left her, packed my back and went to search for the venue of the other wedding.

I went outside and started asking around for the venue of the hot wedding only to hear the shocking news .. That the group of guys are not having wedding in the same hotel, that they just came for a photoshoot I almost killed my self . Am just even recovering from the shock #ILoveCuteGuys...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lady-reveals-what-happened-after-she-saw-some-cute-guys-at-a-wedding-photos.html

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2018

22 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
What is this nonsense?

What did I just read ?

undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by daben1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
You love cute guys and you ugly... Go and look for your type!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by alade112(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
I don't usually do this As in to abuse people Buh in this case Ugly thing want better thing .... The way people post rubbish on SM these days is amazing.. Just Imagine this rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by excellencyabia1: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Shoe size no be the same for everyone
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Apus: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
hmmm. Eleyi gidi gan. This one be like Bollywood movie loading..
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by decatalyst(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
See her nose wey be like puppy nose undecided

Just looking for cheap attention

7 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
this is how they use them for rituals
got heartbroken when u later learnt that the cute guys are merely hustlers,not like those cute yahoo boys,s/daddy,politician,to make it worse she is more uglier sef.

B!tch ass broke fool!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by 360great(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Her wowo na first class. Lazy Nigeria spotted

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by donstan18: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
This MAN looks horribly beautiful with that WIG shocked

18 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by lenghtinny(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
All I can say is " FISH BRAIN" angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
The problem here is that most people might actually assume she has a functioning brain after seeing her with all the concealers and appealing hairstyle, but only to be disappointed by teenage fantasies going on in her head concealed by the face of an adult

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Divay22(f): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol
Not all that glitters is gold
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Khd95(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Can u imagine this arrant nonsense, u waka leave ur friend go dey look for "cute guys"... U see that some girls are the ones making them selves object of ritualism.... U went looking for strangers u have never met before..

fine she no fine

8 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by joseo: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
keep chasing after guys with cute face until dey do u strong tins.........just take heart by then o

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
What an hideous thing

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Upon all the make up, she still resemble horse.

Her smart friend in the photo get better breast, damn!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Papoose269(m): 2:18am On Apr 29, 2018
Mumu girl.
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by pocohantas(f): 2:31am On Apr 29, 2018
Though the girl get her own for body,I really wanna understand comments here.

You chase rich guys problem: You deserve to be used for rituals.
You chase cute guys, problem: You no get sense.
You chase married man: you be olosho.
You chase any man: you're desperate.
You no chase at all: Naija girls too form...menopause is calling.

Which one we go chase now? Broke ugly guys? Guys have been going after beautiful girls, nobody used them for rituals or called them fish brain. Naija ladies, the Lord is una strength o.
Y'all can do no right in 'their' eyegrin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by lifenajeje(m): 3:02am On Apr 29, 2018
Watch and enjoy our world cup theme song

https://www.nairaland.com/4477854/world-cup-year-goldify
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 4:57am On Apr 29, 2018
The only good thing out of that picture is the brezz of the girl in red

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by julius976(m): 5:40am On Apr 29, 2018
Nonsense, you fine pass kim or wetin b this?
Monkey dey look for cute guys
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 29, 2018
Wish I could hook up with the friend
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by UjunwaBekeeLoved(f): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2018
Upon all the makeup... Hanty your ugliness is genetical mbok.
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by infogenius(m): 7:02am On Apr 29, 2018
Another jobless lazy youth.
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 29, 2018
Aunty u go die single
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by partnerbiz4: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2018
so how is diz my bizness?
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Olalan(m): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2018
How some peps come online and write something's that clearly shows how stupid and greedy they are amazes me
Re: Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:
Though the girl get her own for body,I really wanna understand comments here.

You chase rich guys problem: You deserve to be used for rituals.
You chase cute guys, problem: You no get sense.
You chase married man: you be olosho.
You chase any man: you're desperate.
You no chase at all: Naija girls too form...menopause is calling.

Which one we go chase now? Broke ugly guys? Guys have been going after beautiful girls, nobody used them for rituals or called them fish brain. Naija ladies, the Lord is una strength o.
Y'all can do no right in 'their' eyegrin

dont worry more strength to ur chasing,keep chasing cute rich ones and leave the hustler,shebi na here we go dey when ur ritual news where they cut ur bobii go appear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. / How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife / If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.