Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. (2199 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by Engrgabi: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2021
Early last year i met this lady that happened to be older than me, things kicked off early and we were having fun with no serious intention for relationship. Mid of last year I met my current girlfriend and i love this girl so much.
The lady i had a fling with , got pregnant and she gave birth to a girl which i am 95% sure I am responsible. There was nothing I could do about it, getting her pregnant was the last thing I wanted with that lady, I was careless myself.
Now my current girlfriend is aware about the saga and we have had arguments about it. I have reduced communication with the lady to safe my relationship but at the same time I am thinking about the relationship with my daughter.
This morning the lady called and my girlfriend saw the call, I had to pick up . My girlfriend insisted I put the call on loudspeaker but I refused. My girl is acting up and wants us to Break up that she cant stand the baby mama sh*t. I want to know if I was wrong for refusing to put the call on loudspeaker....
Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by orikoku: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2021
Sit her down and explain the whole saga to her. The earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by Engrgabi: 10:23am On Mar 19, 2021
orikoku:
Sit her down and explain the whole saga to her. The earlier the better.
i have explained every detail to her , this morning call started a fresh wahala. 2ndly the main reason I refused putting the call on loudspeaker was because I didn't want my girl to hear something and act upon it. I am not hiding anything from my girl just that the lady talks careless and I wouldn't want my girl to hear all that
Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by Freestainworld(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2021
Jealousy dey worry your gal, talk to her she will calm down, if possible, tell the baby mama that you will be the one calling her, if she needs your attention, let her flash, you can call her at a very comfortable time when your babe isn't around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by Xenry: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2021
See wahala...

Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by Reex12(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2021
Engrgabi:
Early last year i met this lady that happened to be older than me, things kicked off early and we were having fun with no serious intention for relationship. Mid of last year I met my current girlfriend and i love this girl so much.
The lady i had a fling with , got pregnant and she gave birth to a girl which i am 95% sure I am responsible. There was nothing I could do about it, getting her pregnant was the last thing I wanted with that lady, I was careless myself.
Now my current girlfriend is aware about the saga and we have had arguments about it. I have reduced communication with the lady to safe my relationship but at the same time I am thinking about the relationship with my daughter.
This morning the lady called and my girlfriend saw the call, I had to pick up . My girlfriend insisted I put the call on loudspeaker but I refused. My girl is acting up and wants us to Break up that she cant stand the baby mama sh*t. I want to know if I was wrong for refusing to put the call on loudspeaker....
threatening to breakup, is your gf ur life? if she cant understand that ur a father now you can walkaway from her and still meet another and fall in love, she can cheat on you,break ur heart and the relationship will end, shes only being insecure if you'll go back to ur babaymama, but you have to assure how that what you guys have is bond
BUT WOE

the mother of your child should come first if your gf doesnt accept her then she can leave, you have a child to care for now..if she cant understand how will the relationship work
Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by kalu61(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
Reex12:
threatening to breakup, is your gf ur life? if she cant understand that ur a father now you can walkaway from her and still meet another and fall in love, she can cheat on you,break ur heart and the relationship will end, shes only being insecure if you'll go back to ur babaymama, but you have to assure how that what you guys have is bond
BUT WOE

the mother of your child should come first if your gf doesnt accept her then she can leave, you have a child to care for now..if she cant understand how will the relationship work
Imagine threatening to break up. What the hell!
How some folks take others as their breath amazes me. So, is either her or the child grin

Don't force her. If she isn't comfortable with the dilemma you are into Op, let her take a walk.

If you have balls, tell her to her face that she can walk away if she is not comfortable with that. In fact, call her. Sit her down. Explain everything to her and give her option to walk away if she wants.

The reality is, you must care for that child till old age and probably love the child more, being your first blood.

Not all women can stomach another woman's child and your girlfriend is in that league. She has started showing hatred for the child.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Engrgabi:

Some African women are pure evil and selfish. You need to have relationships with your daughter please moments like this you cant get it back. Don't let your current gf make your daughter resent you. Please be the man explain to her that you are doing this for your daughter.
God gives u wisdom to sort out this mess
Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by Perfectman91: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Communication with your ex can't be stopped now that there's a child involved, if your present gf doesn't understand this then it's better you let her go because issues like this will keep repeating itself.
Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by ThiagoKid(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Imvho, i think your galfren is stupid or better still, toooo lenient with u!
She shoulda broken up with you sinceee angry
What is she still waiting for? undecided
Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by FinanceHub: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Engrgabi:
i have explained every detail to her , this morning call started a fresh wahala. 2ndly the main reason I refused putting the call on loudspeaker was because I didn't want my girl to hear something and act upon it. I am not hiding anything from my girl just that the lady talks careless and I wouldn't want my girl to hear all that

It is wrong to put a private call on speaker without informing the other party...you did nothing wrong.

Since your new girlfriend has already told you she's not ready to deal with baby mama issue it's best you let her go otherwise it will be a constant reason for arguments between both of you
Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by Theboy21: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
This is what we call own goal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by AishaYesufu: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
It is in the interest of your girlfriend to leave you for a single guy (guy without kid/s) than be subjected to put up with a man with another woman in his life (baby mama). You can't expect her, a single lady, to partake in the consequences of your own action.

I'll advice you look for a single girl that can tolerate your present circumstances or hookup with a single mother angry

God forbid that I settle for a single parent

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by Powerfly(f): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Op.. If your girl had a fling few months before you guys met and she discovered that she was pregnant.. And now the flinging guy is calling up and down.. Just be honest.. Will you accept and keep up with her abi you go wakka pass?
Even when you know she loves you very much!

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by TheCongo2: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Reex12:
BUT WOE

the mother of your child should come first
if your gf doesnt accept her then she can leave, you have a child to care for now..if she cant understand how will the relationship work

I strongly disagree with the bolded

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by candygist: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Engrgabi:

So you don't have enough sense to Answer this question yourself ?
Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
I don’t know how someone will carry their korokoro eye enter baggage relationship.( some girls no dey try at all) Tufiakwa embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
Engrgabi:
fvcking simp! Next time she threatens to breakup, look her deep in the eyes and agree. Fvcking go sit down and continue doing whatever shii you doing. I can bet you she'll b the one to call you if she got genuine feelings for u. Stop arguing with d selfish being.
Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
AishaYesufu:
It is in the interest of your girlfriend to leave you for a single guy (guy without kid/s) than be subjected to put up with a man with another woman in his life (baby mama). You can't expect her, a single lady, to partake in the consequences of your own action.

I'll advice you look for a single girl that can tolerate your present circumstances or hookup with a single mother angry

God forbid that I settle for a single parent
He can go ahead and marry d lady naw. Abi who him keep am for
Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
Reex12:
BUT WOE

I'll advise her to walk away sef. If not, hell do the same to her

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by chiommy123(f): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
You Guys are not honest at all just look at what you all are typing, supposition its the lady, is this what you guys will also advice her to do?

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by Jeon(f): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
I SUPPORT HER!!

LADIES BEWARE DON'T DO RELATIONSHIPS WITH ANYONE WHO IS A BABY PAPA BECAUSE THEY AIN'T ROYAL.
Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by Draught: 6:56am On Mar 20, 2021

Dude don't you know how to be the man in a relationship?

Your utmost priority is your young daughter, if your girlfriend cannot understand that you need to take care of your blood and also to an extent your baby mama, then please let her slide..

But it's just jealousy that's killing her.. She doesn't want to leave if not she won't be acting out, someone that wants to leave won't even bother coming to your place or reduce communication with you drastically..

Just sit her down and be honest, as for the loud speaker thing you're on point, that's not her bizness although you may have to show her how loyal you are to her inorder to reduce her insecurities...

Your girl friend really likes you, treat her right but do it in the way whereby you maintain your dignity and she must respect and tolerate the fact that her man has a baby..
Re: Baby Mama Issue With Mg Girlfriend. by jesmond3945: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2021
Engrgabi:
your gf is she just bidding her time, even she sees another guy she would jump ship.

(1) (Reply)

He Pampers Me A Lot / Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. / Reason Why You Should Never Buy Airtime For A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.