Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead (13207 Views)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / #EndSars: Lagos Lost N2.5billion To Lekki Tollgate Closure In 95 Days - Punch / Sanwo-Olu Visits Helicopter's Crash Site, Promise To Renovate Buildings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by Emmac433: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2021
1.5 Billion Dollars To Renovate Porthacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead - Dino Melaye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5DeyM446Cc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMkUwuyHXCx/?hl=en

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by NwaNimo1(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2021

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by Fahdiga(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2021
So true. Nigeria love window dressing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by slawormiir: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by Marvieduke(f): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by Imustreturn(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2021
How can one get contract there? If you have any connections please i am interested oh. I can supply anything.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by Cheapgadget(f): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2021
I hail oO Investor Dino but I suggest they build a new refinery if they are even serious
The old one has turn a hub for snakes and rats even for cheap weed smokers grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by frankmoney(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2021
So it shouldn't be fixed ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by Abboki: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2021
angry
Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by Baronnaire: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2021
Lol
Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by tempex88(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2021
frankmoney:

Sell it

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by Sijo01(f): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2021
Corrupt chop chop regime

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by Asgard13: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2021
frankmoney:

Do you know how much is 1.5 billion dollars?

Dangote is building one from scratch...

Apc is evil..

The most corrupt government in Nigeria history
Even the military never looted like this.

Walahi truly buhari is right abacha no steal ..
Apc is corrupt..

FVVCK Buharis integrity

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2021
dinosaur

For this Nigeria Na poor people I pity.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by ikorodureporta: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2021
thieves... when dangote refinery wl be running before they even fix it to 20%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by 9jayoungwealth(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2021
Every businessman will always condemnd the proposal the other businesses just to secure the contract to themselves

Ori-olo

1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by Favemmzar200(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media./images/eaded1e027943854c55d46eb9fc1acad/tenor.gif[/img]
guy abeg is it you that creates this gif abi u dey browse am grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by sojfarm: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2021
frankmoney:

Fix what?

Is it possible to fix the dead?

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by kenzysmith: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2021
Five hundred and seventy one trillionaire Jesu! The person wey go take over from this sundaese might not meet up to 500million dollars in our national account

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by emmanuelbrown26: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2021
Ever since I started minding my damn business about this animal kingdom I HV being having a very good night rest.
If they like let them borrow 50billion dollars is non of my business bcs no matter how rough the jungle is the lion can never ever eat grass.
West brought all this nonsense, if not bcs of their selfish interest Nigeria won't HV being in this mess.
One thing thing about life is that u can't give what u don't HV. We all knew that this useless govt gat no ideal about anything yet west supported it.
Now they want to declare Yoruba Nation bcs the game is no longer going their way.
They now want united South bcs their VP has being sidelined.
Na all of us go dey this naija together, nobody is going nowhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by Macphenson: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2021
This Buhari administration reeks of corruption. I remember after the 2015 elections, APC came up with a propaganda that they have done the turn around maintenance of that refinery with local engineers and at a cheaper rate.

They said there was no need to involve foreigners in thr TAM as it can easily be done by our local engineers. They created the impression that the refinery is already working.

But soon their lies caught up with them and the refinery never made any profit, rather it was incurring debts running in billions.

Today the same lieing APC is telling us that they want to bring in expatriates to do the turn around maintenance with $1.5B and the question I ask is how much does it cost to build a new refinery that you want to do maintenance with $1.5B on a comatose structure?

Shell recently sold their refinery that has a higher refining capacity for $2B.

Buhari is simply corruption personified.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by prinsam30: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2021
Simply..... Jesus Wept

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by slivertongue: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2021
embalming incompetence and lifelessness
Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2021
The real G men.. God i still dey wait ooo
Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2021
grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztmkPeLf0pg

Wike And Okorocha Dancing Hilariously grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2021
No truer words have been said. If Dangote is building a brand new refinery for close to such amount, I wonder the magic that we want to see that apc want to do in pH refinery just for a rehabilitation.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by Temptee101(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2021
Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by OakConsultNG: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2021
True
Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2021
frankmoney:

How many times have it been fixed, what has been the results?

Zombeism

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead by kenzysmith: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2021
Surebettingapp4:
Lossing alot in betting? VIP sure app with 100% sure winning. Check my signature if you're interested
When u have made ur self a billionaire come and let talk, but for now take this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Can't Visit Families, States Affected By Banditry - Maigari Dingyadi / We Didn't Deny Labour Party Venue For Rally – Delta Govt / Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.