Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them (48031 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Martialb1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
grin grin Watch and see how the bittered, broke frustrated guys on this forum will start bashing this innocent lady for saying her mind..
If I may ask, why should a lady in her normal sense date a poor broke guy talk more of having free sex with him.
Dump him, I repeat dump his useless ass if he's not boyant enough

Why you think say ur life no dey go well my dear, in case u no know make I tell you na because of this kind mentality. If dis tin wey u you talk dey applied eh, ur mumsi for dumb ur popsi

3 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Tijay90(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
They get dumber & dumber each passing day��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
and trust me still this kind girl can buy a private jet for a man just to thank him for giving her a good fu@k!
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by frankson1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
eMJPossibility:

how much for a night
be honest

I got 9 inches long dick waiting for your pussy

Call me to order
If I'm not making sense
Thank you

You might be taking a risk going into her. With her DP do you think down there is gonna be clean?

Her type is filled with hate because no guy 'dey pay' or they meet touts to lash them just to get money to eat noodles at night.

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Catchinedu(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nigerian men have been paying for sex from time imo river, it is well documented

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by DonKafra: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Na dis kind geh dey sweet to f##k.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Pyhonist: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
grin grin Watch and see how the bittered, broke frustrated guys on this forum will start bashing this innocent lady for saying her mind..
If I may ask, why should a lady in her normal sense date a poor broke guy talk more of having free sex with him.

I also why wonder why guys in thier normal state of mind should date a broke ass bitches with smelly pussies. Always expecting guys to drop something after enjoying the dicks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by pozehnani(f): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Why sleep with someone who's not your husband in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Ashinze: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ode olosho

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by niel63(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
And someone just told me the future is "FEMALE"

Like this? I would never pay any woman for sex. Never did, never will I do that shit.

Before you come here being judgemental, na women dey need help pass o, so pass ur judgement correctly.

And I would never ever bleep a woman I've helped financially.

E dey be me like say she wan pay me back. Me will close that bleeping chapter forever if I've never done it with her. I mean forever o!

Help when you can, bleep when you can. Nothing lasts forever.

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Starzo: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
To be honest, she's kinda right. If you're having sex with a Nigerian man without making him spend money on you, he'll see you as cheap and won't regard you.
Most of the present generation of men aren't worth it. Gone are the days when you would find a humble ambitious guy who loves you and wants to build the future with you. All they know now is fraud, drugs, misogyny and general bad behavior. No thanks
we know!...how much for a night??

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
She missed taking her drugs.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by owendei(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
While you're entitled to your opinion, I beg to state that the word is spelt 'buoyant' not 'boyant'.

All the best in your search for a buoyant dick.

3 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by davosea(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
olosho in red paint
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by zolajpower: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian singer, Temmie Ovwasa, who is openly a Lesbian, has asked women who sleep with men to ensure they collect money from them, IgbereTV reports.

According to her, Nigerian men do not deserve free sex.

She wrote on her Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/THETemmieOvwasa/status/1372737080007221251?s=20

How I wish Nigerian men who pay to for their ladies to watch shows can boycott any music concert starring this harlot

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by akway22: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
her looks says it all
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by zolajpower: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
owendei:

While you're entitled to your opinion, I beg to state that the word is spelt 'buoyant' not 'boyant'.

All the best in your search for a buoyant dick.

Leave the idiot even when her keyboard will show underlined wrong spelling, bcus of how her brain is blocked with cotton she wont . Awon olodo FTC wannabe
Maybe there's a word " girlyant"
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by criuze(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
all in the name of seeking publicity
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Hogan17: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Youndonminit so someone God created with a brain is spilling all these
The future is really female!�
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by pacespot(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hmm
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Perfectman91: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:

Seen your profile pic, you look so broke and dirty living in a rat hole
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Yankee101: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:

Who raised you?

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Epin9ja: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
lol
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by TheTruth99: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
Crack Speaking
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by doxijaw: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Next time hisbah corrects some vice's in the North you better keep quiet.

You wey be advanced civilised south, see the disgusting women your civilization dey produce.

A drugged up lesbian with ugly tattoos who has no brain cells, yep that's the future until you start correcting these fool's through shame which is very effective or law's.

For instance why hasn't she been arrested for drugs, homosexuality .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Cgame: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
This one is lost.
She is doomed
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by blackslayer: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
There are whores , there are whores who pretend to be women and then there are women!
You marry and make a family with a woman...you fvck a hoe......you also fvck a hoe who pretends to be a woman but the caveat is....you might risk having a child with the ones in this category and find yourself in a situation where you have a baby mama!

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Skinkerjnr(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
What's ur price daybreak?

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by wildikeman(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
God forbids... I will never marry a Nigerian woman. I will even warn the oyibos here never to near them. Prostitutes.. Ghanaian girls are far better

4 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Eastcaostboy: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
Poor/Local girls mentality. You have just let us know your class even without seeing your ugly looks

3 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by thatigboman: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
na waoh. Are u dating for money or for love?
Just asking. Im neither bitter nor broke. And dont have interest in dating u.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by omoharry(f): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
grin grin ; grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Freecuppy Trends No1 On Twitter After Video Show Zlatan Tap DJ Cuppy's Backside / DJ Cuppy Questions Men With Long Nails. Gets Epic Reply / Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.