Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them (48025 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by sam564: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
Prussian:

How much did your dad have when he married your mom? No be hire purchase them take marry your mama?
yeeesssssuuuuuuu

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Blackmiserable(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
grin grin Watch and see how the bittered, broke frustrated guys on this forum will start bashing this innocent lady for saying her mind..
If I may ask, why should a lady in her normal sense date a poor broke guy talk more of having free sex with him.
Dump him, I repeat dump his useless ass if he's not boyant enough

I wonder why people are attacking you instead of quizzing you logically.

People have to understand that logic supersedes emotions and the best way to win a course is to apply both because the other's opinion could be just as valid.

I want to disagree with you logically.

And I would say women who date financially buoyant men are more at a disadvantage in the long run. In fact, a woman who is legally married to a poor man in a traditional settings where men take provider roles benefit far more than women who hop from men to men in the long run and far more so.

Let us discuss.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Aguilar(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
I no blame you, I blame your parents for your upbringing. you think it's all nigerian men that want sex.
what if I want sense, that means I would have to pay for it too.
dykes like you were born by mistake.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by hybridblood07(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
I pray you won't be used as sacrifice one day.
Onyi22:
grin grin Watch and see how the bittered, broke frustrated guys on this forum will start bashing this innocent lady for saying her mind..
If I may ask, why should a lady in her normal sense date a poor broke guy talk more of having free sex with him.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by elmaz(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Thank God for d rich oooo.. but as a lady u better have the bag to come close to me I swear ..I'm not in for unnecessary orphan management because of pussy i can pay for in a better packaging with good conversion and knowledge sharing to go with... dull girls every where without brain upgrades..see as I dey vex self...
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Leezah(f): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
grin
Onyi22:
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by MufasaLion: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:

You stupid LEECH!. You are a product of orgy party!. Useless stinkin' HOE!

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Shalommy(f): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Anything concerning sex, men are over serious. Chaiii..
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by fashrola(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
She's really suffering from depression.... I hope her family and friends are doing something about her mental health

She's loosing it!!!
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Bornboy4: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
Even for 'borehole'?
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
She ain’t lie though
akeeng:
You can see so much pain/hurt in that post. May God heal her
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
Maybe if you had a vagina you’d understand that MouthAction and fingering feels infinitely better than penis
Legalcriminal:
This girl just made herself ugly looking.
Lesbians are crazy suffering from unknown disease abi how on hell you go leave better prick wey go enter deep down Toto for mouth licking and fingering. Tueh
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by tnerro1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Abomination taking .............spits
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by KanuSE: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:

Na chronic poverty dey worry you.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Triangles1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:

The reason why I quote you is to confirm in the future that you don't mean this trash above.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Bornboy4: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
No lady..dump that mentality!

YOU look so hurt having offered FREE services in the past that did you no good!

LOOK HEREUNDER, LET'S SHARE FILIAL LOVE FOR FREE MONEY BABY!
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
If I may ask, why should a lady prostitute in her normal sense date a poor broke guy talk more of having free sex with him.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
dey make mouth, dey mislead, while ur bf no get anything, and dey Bleep u anyhow, u think I no sabi u.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Aksnoopy: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
Hey, how much for shortime? cheesy
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Legalcriminal: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Maybe if you had a vagina you’d understand that MouthAction and fingering feels infinitely better than penis

What’s your price to show me your vagina ?
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by pquaver(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:

Why should a poor broke guy after making his money treat you like a queen afterall you are there because of the money? Bleep dgirl and change them like wardrobe afterall it cost only money..
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by BONQI: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
the girl no get sense at all. help me ask her if her dad paid her mom before dey have her
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Ashirioluwa: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ugly people do ugly things
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Aguilar(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
let me correct you since you don't understand your kind. ladies with their normal sense would do anything for sex. a Friend of mine slept with a girl in her room because she was hungry, naso my guy give the girl plantain for the sex. dump her, deny her belle. so don't tell me nonsense
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
For me Sex Can Never Become a Problem
Again.

Because I know How to Control my Sexual
Urges without Putting Much Effort.

What My Secret?

Its all in my Diet.

If i want my Sexual Urges to be so low as to
be almost Nonexistent; I know which Foods
to eat.

If i want My Sexual Urges to Hit the Roof;
I also Know what Foods to eat.

In essence i am in Full Control of My Sexual
Urges.

No need For Girlfriend or Brothel or
Masturbation.

My Self Knowledge saves me A lot of Time and Money.

Its Called, Having an Unfair Advantage.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Machinegun91(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
This na satan's mother o
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by bigcasava1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian singer, Temmie Ovwasa, who is openly a Lesbian, has asked women who sleep with men to ensure they collect money from them, IgbereTV reports.

According to her, Nigerian men do not deserve free sex.

She wrote on her Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/THETemmieOvwasa/status/1372737080007221251?s=20
me I no fit fuvk this ugly girl
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by OscarJaden(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
knowhowk:
. Man don't have to be rich or Bouyant to have Sex . Sex is the Cheapest to have . With 1k Man can have Very Short time Pleasurable Sex .Till day break ,with 3k to 4k Man can have it .You want to talk about Class ,Class does not add to the Natural sweetness of the Private part .It's remains what it is .It's a Hole .Moreso those Ladies that offers Sex at the Amount are Clean and Very Pretty .Even more pretty than the faked life Packaged And so called Classy ones .Sex is overrated .Very very very Cheap
sex is the most cheapest commodity in town now....

a cup of garri has more value than pussy

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by akeeng: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Tell us more about this
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by EbenMayor(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
My Goodness! sad angry angryWhat happened to Temmie? Wasted talent. Her song Afefe Ire is still my ringtone after several years she released it. It's well
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by lookingfly: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
what exactly do you folks bring to the table apart from opening legs? Sex that both of us will engage in, you still want me to pay, carry ur nyash commot from here!
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by themanderon: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Deeply damaged goods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frodd Visits Onitsha Market Fire Scene (Photos) / Freecuppy Trends No1 On Twitter After Video Show Zlatan Tap DJ Cuppy's Backside / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Club At Quilox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.