Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them (48030 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by GODWIN78(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
I,can't Bleep her she only need to suck my dick I,pay her off.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by eMJPossibility(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
frankson1:

You might be taking a risk going into her. With her DP do you think down there is gonna be clean?

Her type is filled with hate because no guy 'dey pay' or they meet touts to lash them just to get money to eat noodles at night.

omg
hope this you said isn't too much.

honestly your head is there
gimmi 5
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by seyz91(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
cheesy
OlayemiAshraf:
This is the type of female we don't want in the future.... If they offer you money all In the name of having sex ... Then at night they put calabash on your head... don't come to social media asking for sympathy after maggot is falling from your yansh o
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by seyz91(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
see dem birds of a feather, saying someone that just spit rubbish and nonsense have spoken well

typical naja girls mentality!

undecided undecided

none of una vagina people get sense again only to be looking for host to fester on, useless parasites you all are, Blood sucking leeches
Peace081:

Lol, you have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Ellasure: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
She will surely go the way she come. Nigeriata

Jezebelites of no known business. They have nothing in their mind again except oloso business gathering girls for party and fun.

Nigerian men have wised up and will give it to you the way you treated them. Not only stingy with money but with the joystick for your reckless irresponsible
behaviours.

Go and learn a trade against better future.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by specialmati(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
grin grin Watch and see how the bittered, broke frustrated guys on this forum will start bashing this innocent lady for saying her mind..
If I may ask, why should a lady in her normal sense date a poor broke guy talk more of having free sex with him.
Dump him, I repeat dump his useless ass if he's not boyant enough
na WA ooh no wonder that guy keep saying Nigeria girls are. but come to think of it any lady that charges for sex is a ? .may God help our generation
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
What kinda creature is that? sad
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by madridsta007(m): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian singer, Temmie Ovwasa, who is openly a Lesbian, has asked women who sleep with men to ensure they collect money from them, IgbereTV reports.

According to her, Nigerian men do not deserve free sex.

She wrote on her Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/THETemmieOvwasa/status/1372737080007221251?s=20

Someone should drag this one to Apostle Joshua Selman's meeting.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by witworth(m): 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
grin grin Watch and see how the bittered, broke frustrated guys on this forum will start bashing this innocent lady for saying her mind..
If I may ask, why should a lady in her normal sense date a poor broke guy talk more of having free sex with him.
some of us are watching as birds of a feather flocks together, it's obvious you have lost your touch for life.
By the way, the lady didn't even mention anything like dating poor broke guy or so, na only know where your problem is taking you to, it was just your frustration that mixed with your sufferness,
You have dumped your own and want others too to drop theirs when husband cost pass diamond today
You have dumped your own and now he is rich and you already sacrifice jesus for barnabas. So next time be careful before you talk

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by McSquishi(f): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hmmm. If a girl has sex with a man for free she’s ridiculed as being cheap, if she charges for it that’s also bad. Confused people...

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Howtoearn: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Same hoes. will do
party for free clout dirty hoess
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by ogbonti: 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:

Abeg come America, with this your mentality, you go stay 5 years, no nacking for you - you go begin do 21 days marathon fasting and prayer make someone rape you because no deek for you. Women wey dey spend money for guys here, guys still dey bone dem, talkless of una wey dey look for free money, you go old - you go revirgin - no deek, I swear down. grin grin grin grin grin grin Naija men in naija una dey try sha - to dey date all these liability women

The doking, no be the 2 parties dey enjoy am? wetin man and woman dey enjoy, then men should pay for it? damn- If all guys in naija be like me, If babe no pay me - no preek, I swear una go hear am - I will love to see females cry and beg for it because I have self control dye grin

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by witworth(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Thank God you're not the only lady in Nigeria.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by ogbonti: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
Jman06:
I don't blame you at all. I blame men who can't control their libidos. If all men were like me ehn, ladies would be the ones begging for sexx to enable them procreate.

God bless you Sir grin

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
My husband can tell you more grin
akeeng:

Tell us more about this
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by calcal: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Anyway, I prefer to pay. I don't want free toto jare
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by merits(m): 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:

If I may ask ooo aunty, what do you for a living that makes you buoyant?NL is a learning forum.sometimes you just need to mind your own business,never insult broke guys cuz is not their wish.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Spain007(m): 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:

Name ur price.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 20, 2021
Come ooo! When has being publicly saying u are homo and lesbian become lawful Why has buhari and senate not made it absolutely clear that here is not the US and there are laws against LGBT rights here in Nigeria! Why has the police kept quiet about this people, in as much as I don't want to fight queer communities as I respect their ideologies and sexual orientation as long as it doesn't affect me, but I can't keep quiet when they get bold everyday as if they have passed laws in Nigeria upholding LGBT rights! The police should arrest the following to serve as deterrent to others;

Uche maduagwu
Bob risky
Temmie the olosho's

And many others still hiding in darkness!
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 20, 2021
BadRadio:
we can do it...make we know who go beggrin

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by peterjulius00(m): 2:12am On Mar 20, 2021
Jerebel
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by COdeGenesis: 3:32am On Mar 20, 2021
Onyi22:

See her dirty leg on her dp. Guys are really suffering

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by bejick(m): 4:40am On Mar 20, 2021
Onyi22:
the bed bug on that your matrass will be very poor cos they wont even see blood to suck from that coke and fanta dirty legs. But come to think of it if your legs we see are this dirty, how your pant and yr Vg wan dey smell. One simp will say he want to put his tongue there, to catch ebola.

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by vioment: 4:49am On Mar 20, 2021
This one na notice me dunce.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Duplexxx: 5:49am On Mar 20, 2021
Smiling mount
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by WEALTH304(m): 6:40am On Mar 20, 2021
[quote author=Onyi22 post=100018506] grin grin Watch and see how the bittered, broke frustrated guys on this forum will start bashing this innocent lady for saying her mind..

see this broke lady.who can't afford a painted room.say rubbish.
see her profile sef

Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Thomthom(m): 7:13am On Mar 20, 2021
Onyi22:
Abeg my fellow guy man help me look the pishure of who dey talk... If na you dey that pishure, and that's were you stay, I will not even give you 2k after --++++++ you
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by akeeng: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
My husband can tell you more grin
yawns
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Blackdisciple(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2021
Another sex worker talking .
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Dagger111(m): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2021
Which one be away charge them, enh OP?
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by FimzyTalker: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2021
Onyi22:

See Mugu undecided undecided

Why Should A Lady In Her Normal Sense Date A Poor Broke Guy..

How Much U Wey Dey Talk Get.. And Ur Boyfriend Fit Be Broke Nigga Like That U Come Here And Be Saying Rubbish..
sad angry
Re: Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them by Hassanmaye(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2021
Temptee101:
shocked

See this wrinkled, flappy, used, lifeless, over-used, reused, retired, manhandled, disease infested, stinking, smelly, maggot filled pucci talking.

Even if she pays me to kiss her, I no go accept.
my guy calm down you will still beg for it na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Club At Quilox / Luke Perry Dies At 52 / Freecuppy Trends No1 On Twitter After Video Show Zlatan Tap DJ Cuppy's Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.