Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) (65175 Views)

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Just imagine

Do you want beautiful window blind, 3D wallpaper and 3D panel? Click the link
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Walkee: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
A bastard is on its way
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oga o
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by kemii7972: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
pure madness
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Biyonce(f): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Yooo ... Mad
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Angelawhite(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
It’s pretty obvious the unborn baby doesn’t have a father

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
chukslawrence:
Single mother in the making

Poverty no good I swear
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Springboot: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Her husband deserve 100 lashes of kokobo

She's obviously a baby mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by OscarJaden(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
the future is female indeed
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by ScamHunter: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
idiotic
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by kentzz(f): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

what makes you think she has a husband ��
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by slimman007: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Which husband this one is a single mother in the making won't be surprise if the guy that impregnate her denial the pregnancy.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by doxijaw: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
See i told you.

The people representing Nigerians online are behaving like those ghetto black Americans.. u know the types our parents warned us against.

The types that have multiple baby daddy's, do drugs, birth children who grow up to be thugs.

Is this what we've become?

Are we all proud or will people start speaking up to check these nuisances before they ruin our society completely ?

I haven't seen a Nigerian girl on Instagram for a while who is not a prostitute, is this the new us .

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by kenzysmith: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
mayorkun go throw up when he see this picture see the fingers tueh . this girl be like dustrbin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Spandau: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
harmargedon:
many are mad, but few are roaming.

Wicked!
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by wallay77(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
That's a pencil sketch....but if na me be the husband na mayorkun house she go sleep this night...pencho
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
How does a pregnant lady have the energy and pain tolerance to get that big tattoo on her belly? Of all places? Bewildering

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Whitecoal711: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Some one should please Rove her hand,I want see something
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
She looks like kentzz

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by MrLacoste4: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
see wetin poverty dey cause... mehn I dey shame for una
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
cococandy:
How does a pregnant lady have the energy and pin tolerance to get that big tattoo on her belly? Of all places? Bewildering

Definitely not real. Nobody would even do that on a pregnant woman’s stomach. She just wan cash out.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
cococandy:
How does a pregnant lady have the energy and pin tolerance to get that big tattoo on her belly? Of all places? Bewildering
It obviously means she is a strong woman!
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by highness25(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
If she were to be my sister I would have beaten the hell out of her. what will the unborn child do when he/she grows up
He or she will be a musician or a child of the world. It starts from the belly
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
I thank God for my parents, they really did a great job in my life and that of my siblings

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Most slay queens don't give a Bleep about what people say. She could have reached the level of no return in slaying.

Her headache
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
I’m shaking right now. My 2 year old son just said his first words. He said “Is it true that most Nigerian girls are gold diggers and would do anything to get attention”, and I said “Yes son”. I couldn’t lie to him. It was one of the realest moments of my life. Nigerian ladies are finished son.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
I will disown her if am the baby father
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Definitely not real. Nobody would even do that on a pregnant woman’s stomach. She just wan cash out.
@bold u say? undecided
When we have so many jobless tattoo artist?
That is a strong woman!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Some yoruba gals sabi mumu tongue
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I wondered too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Fined ₦190m In UK Hours After His London Show / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.