Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) (65172 Views)

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by jevic(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
Smelling olosho seeking for attention.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Hahjascho(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cluelessness
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Her husband deserve 100 lashes of kokobo
Which husband?
Dis na red light district Bae nah

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Shame on the useless man that deposited his precious Cum inside this foolish and senseless bleeding gender!

What if he is in the know? You know how people are cashing out with this new tatoo frenzy. The baby daddy or husband and herself wan cash out from Mayokun.

The hustle is real
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by April4th(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

She’s not married o. Look at her fingers? No ring. Slay queen plus single baby mama loading.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Ekpekaycee: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
[quote author=OlayemiAshraf post=100015510]Her husband deserve 100 lashes of koboko.
And you think she has a husband?
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by winner37(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
now see how her life is miserable.. when I say some girls need lobotomy they say am lying.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by strom: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Jdaughter:
Crazy things people do.

Nobody is tattooing Jesus Christ anymore.

Have you seen Jesus Christ before or you mean that white man picture?
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by freemi(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
she doesn't have husband
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by freemi(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Shame on the useless man that deposited his precious Cum inside this foolish and senseless bleeding gender!
maybe she stole it
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Madmadrevo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
harmargedon:
many are mad, but few are roaming.
u said it all
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Madmadrevo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
thats if she has a husband though
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by OblorOblor: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
Money for antenatal don sure be that

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Madmadrevo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Jdaughter:
Crazy things people do.

Jesus needs no tattoo,tattoo is a sin according d scripture.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by therajah: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Does she have one?
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by savageyoungboy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
I just dey read comments
I swear nairaland too dey toxic
There suppose comot naira from there and change am to toxicland
Once your lifestyle nor agree with toxiclanders lifestyle, big wahala for yoy
See curse and swear for girl wey una nor even know sef

And....
In other news....
Tattoo is the new Yahoo grin
I nor even know why I stop to draw ben10 wey I small
Daddy you really do me this one
You tell me say no future for artist for this country
How e be na?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fake or real tattoo, I'd like to know..

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by therajah: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fake tattoo!!
Removable ink!
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Emerie22(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
If she were to be my sister I would have beaten the hell out of her. what will the unborn child do when he/she grows up

Beaten her up with pregnancy?
Chill guy
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Kingstanding: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. You suppose to know that the husband can not be a reliable type.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Olosho dey get husband This one b like who get boyfriend? Talkless of husband...
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by selfdefence: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
If she were to be my sister I would have beaten the hell out of her. what will the unborn child do when he/she grows up
one can only wonder
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Cousin9999: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fake, or someone who thinks the artist will give them money.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
The way money hard now ehn
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Tvoice: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mad pipo every where , if na me be dat pikin weitin I go use ya eye see as I dey land eeen , chai , u go hear am
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
na single mother she be. No stress yaself.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
It's only in Nigeria that crap like this happen. I blame poverty for all this.

She must be an upcoming single mother.

The future is female indeed
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Arinze624: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
In the Voice of
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Mad People Everywhere grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Ahmback(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
this one loud ooo
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Gbagura: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
People wey dey do money ritual no go see this one use àbi? What's her use in life already? Government should monitor her and forcefully take whatever she birth cos I don't see this one becoming a better mum. She rather remain a senseless slut that she is. All these small small girls with breast and toto as bargaining chips will birth the future Osama bin laden if government doesn't interfere as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Athemisia: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Jdaughter:
Crazy things people do.
Auntie Mary, how do Jesus look like? BTW, everyone does not practice your religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Fined ₦190m In UK Hours After His London Show / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.