Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) (65177 Views)

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Babaken(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
If she were to be my sister I would have beaten the hell out of her. what will the unborn child do when he/she grows up
don't be surprised she don't know the owner of that pregnancy she will just crown it on top one yahoo boy.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by sterlingD(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
harmargedon:
many are mad, but few are roaming.
Honestly what is happening?What is the meaning of all this?It has become a fad now hence the rush to trend.This is unbecoming very unbecoming

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
I am the way the truth and the life
Though says the lord
Why can’t you people tattoo Jesus Is lord on your tommy
And see the blessings that would follow
Instead of tattooing rubbish yeyebrities on the head of your un-born seed

Vividly the lady is a LovePeddler
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
harmargedon:
many are mad, but few are roaming.
Very on point
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Soweez20: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Her husband deserve 100 lashes of kokobo
j
How are we sure she get hubby ?
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onyi22:
Nawa ooo

OP,is this a lady or a girl?
So you can't diffentiate between the two because you want traffic for this topic.Na was for you o!
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by soulhardrezzy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
If she come deliver the Pikin... Now...
The Belle go come turn sour....
Looking Squeeze...
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Yankee101: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
This is madness

Has to stop
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
THE HUSBAND MUST BE A SIMP
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
flatin0 wh0res.......as useless as they come, she how she looks sickly, walking dispensary of syphilis, chlamydia, herpes and probably AIDS...........feel sorry for the unborn kid.

Your useless mother is a Bastard..
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Her husband deserve 100 lashes of kokobo

How do you think this one has any husband she is just a crazy girl, simple

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

my useless mother is a Bastard..
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

No matter how many times you modify my comment.. The good thing is that the Original comments is there for all to see, you can't modify my origin post, like I said, Your useless olosho mother is a bastard.. Igbo kill your mama.. Ode.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Jennifernnodi(f): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
who is that useless person that help her to draw it.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

No matter how many times you modify my comment.. The good thing is that the Original comments is there for all to see, you can't modify my pathetic life, like I said, my useless olosho mother and father is a bastard.. Igbo kill my mama.. Ode.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by themanderon: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
This type has no business being pregnant. what would she teach that poor child? Maybe its time the government starts issuing licenses to show one is mentally capable of bringing children into this world. That way you reduce cases like this tragedy happening. Just imagine the foolishness of this perverse generation?
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Victoria938(f): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
I pity the innocent child
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
I'm 99% sure she's a single mother. No sane husband will allow his wife to stoop so low.

\
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Cashify: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Clout hoess
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by itsja4: 1:52am On Mar 20, 2021
Kestolove:
frustrated oppo

Loollzz.. OPPO word though
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Pain(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Toks2008:

What if he is in the know? You know how people are cashing out with this new tatoo frenzy. The baby daddy or husband and herself wan cash out from Mayokun.

The hustle is real

For how much? Poverty mentality will ruin this country. The sad part is that this is the mindset of the majority. Very soon she may be yelling about how Mayorkun gave her peanuts �. Thunder fire � entitlement mentality !
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2021
Hanty, where is ur wedding ring?
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Benega9(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
things dey sha
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
make una see person mama oo
my God!!!!!!!!!!!
how did the world get here so fast?
failed parenthood.
it is not compulsory to give birth to children u cant train.
the society is littered with this like this.
what a pity
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
akeeng:
She looks like that girl UyaiInco.mparabl of nairaland

sad
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
Honestly, some people just have a human appearance but they have the mind of a goat.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2021
akeeng:
She looks like that girl UyaiIncomparabl of nairaland
You are right bro, both of them have physical and mental resemblance.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2021
nuelyoyo:

Hi baby. smiley
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by akeeng: 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
nuelyoyo:

[img]https://media./images/533a5bcf3f94b76f1f5f17f904533416/tenor.gif[/img]
This one restrict my airflow
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by kentzz(f): 7:38am On Mar 25, 2021
Rubbiish:
She looks like kentzz

lol. you're not serious
Re: Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 7:41am On Mar 25, 2021
kentzz:

lol. you're not serious
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Fined ₦190m In UK Hours After His London Show / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.