Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) (65903 Views)

Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) / Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kriss216:
18-year old "Nigerian" girl under the tutelage of her parents sleeping out

Her mates in other countries are learning robotics, trying to change the world, and she's here prioritizing gbola at her tender age. Anuofia!

By 2026, it would be very difficult to find a sensible Nigerian girl.
do u mean there are sensible ones now I doubt!
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
Some parents will just abandon their responsibility for older children.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
The Inability to delay gratification; when
taken to the extreme; leads to Psychopathy.

All psychopaths have that trait to a very large
extent. This includes Murderers, Rapists,
Paedophiles and even some Nigerain
Politicians.

If you want to know how stable a person's
mind is you can measure it by looking at
their ability to delay gratification.

Science has discovered that psychopaths showed much higher levels of dopamine response in anticipation of receiving a reward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Uzi11enzo: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
saphiere:
*some gilrs*
All girls. Nonsense!
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
for what, this is amazing, what does her boy friend got to do with her actions. cheesy
phorget:
Her so called boyfriend should be arrested too.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
interesting.

Ayo13945:
The Inability to delay gratification; when
taken to the extreme; leads to Psychopathy.

All psychopaths have that trait to a very large
extent. This includes Murderers, Rapists,
Paedophiles and even some Nigerain
Politicians.

If you want to know how stable a person's
mind is you can measure it by looking at
their ability to delay gratification.

Science has discovered that psychopaths showed much higher levels of dopamine response in anticipation of receiving a reward.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by fortune1968: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
Pclemenza:
To what end??
All these young girls and their smelly private part
how you know ? Una dey carry nose put in their toto ? No be nose Dem dey take do am o , na joystick . Be careful .

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by kushme: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
You see, when I say beat these females. Put some sense of fear inside them, una no go hear.. You people will be shouting "domestic violence"..

Domestic violence was coined to shame and control men from disciplining wayward and stubborn females while we could be their victims someday..

Such a game plan against the physical stronger gender..
Hey young man, if you don't wanna commit suicide or get killed by a supposed weaker gender, then listen to this. They(females) will always try to manipulate you cos it's part of their survival. They know you love pussy. So, they'll continue to use your pleasure for pvssy to weaken your sense of rational judgment

Way back., na who born our sisters/girls in the neighborhood to think of misbehaving where men dey or follow boys openly where her brothers dey..

Them go beat you(her) like goat, and the parents better no hear about am, cos na drama for her again, young and pregnant was a no no then.. Shameless things(females and young males) these days..

Society producing weak men by the day who only live to please pussy, either consciously or subconsciously ..

3 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by matm: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Robot generation who lick white men's anus.They will tell u dt corporal punishment is a crime and child abuse.
Just ordinary questioning,she killed her brother A girl who under our culture will receive serious flogging for coming home late.Idiots will tell u not to touch ur child no matter what but will not say d same when she has brought shame to d family and is being sent to jail which is worse than corporal punishment
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Arinze624: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
My question Is, what will be the health standard of their Parents,, ooh! What a world.

In Igbo

Atụrụ mụrụ ebule gba áká nwa,,Tụfịakwa,, nwata nwaanyị ah nwekwara ajọ omume /obi.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by karkel(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
She stabbed her own brother to death because the Penis she's receiving outside is too sweet or what, what's going on here, am not understanding.

If that girl is of Legal age, I can assure her that I will not shed a tear if she's given the death penalty.... Nonsense.

Spits in Disgust.
18years she is of age
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by femifemi1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
Omihanifa:
Now that she has killed her brother let see whether she will be able to move freely and be collecting dicks up and down inside the prison undecided

Girls of nowadays will never learn undecided thesame dick way dem dey sneak out and sleep out to collect them go still get enough of it when the time is right (marriage). They will even be tired of the thing sef undecided

This your talk remind me of a woman I read ran away from her husband that she claimed to love, but the gbola want to disvirgin her intestine, she stowaway sharperly
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Givaxy: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
The FUTURE is indeed FEMALE. grin

Little kids always want to do "adult' things. Wait for your time, na you go tire. These dicks aren't worth it. Unfortunately, you are going to rot in jail.

Double loss.
they are worth it if its the right one like mine
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Givaxy:

they are worth it if its the right one like mine

Like I care. Hahaha. Spits.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Tijay90(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nigerian society steady producing grade A fvck ups.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
The pricvk wey she dey collect too sweet.

No brother can come between her and prickkkk.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Givaxy: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Like I care. Hahaha. Spits.
I know you care. stop pretending
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by lozanni(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hard or illicit drugs must be involved somehow. How sad.

May his Soul rest in peace.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by ThiagoKid(m): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
Chiminemine:
I know if the guy had come to some nairalanders for help on how to deal with his sister now, you will start to hear nonsense like

Talk to her, don't beat her.
Make her your best friend, and let her know the dangers of her actions..and all other nonsense.
Lmfao...you don get am!
Hahahahhaha cheesy
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
I don't support beating anyone, he could have reported her to the parents, they would tell her not to do such under their home, or she leaves the house, after all, she is 18 years, and has grown up to become foolish or troubled.

I don't know their history, so i cannot comment further

She really lacks self control.

There is no point in beating her, is it not the same men, that spoil her outside, men who think their sister should be a saint, but other girls should be anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Once girls get to a certain age, they start misbehaving.
It is the job of the elder brother or sister to clip their wings.

I remember when my little sister started growing wings years ago.

I seized the phone and laptop I bought for her.

It was only when she gained admission I gave it back to her.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Desire and Fear are 2 sides of a Coin.

The girl Gained Pleasure in the form of Sex
and Emotional attachment to her boyfriend.

Her brother posed a threat to her, attaining
the objects of her Desire, she became afraid
she would lose her boyfriend

The Fear became Anger, And in her anger
she killed her brother.

We get attached to anything that gives
us Pleasure.

This attachment makes us afraid of losing
the Desired Object.

Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hatred,Violence and
Agression.

Intact Fear is the cause of all Negative
Emotions.

And the root of all fear is IGNORANCE.

The Only solution to such problems is
SELF KNOWLEDGE.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by bmdmix1: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
[quote author=salem1996 post=100023978][/quote]person wan give her mind is the minder grin
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by bmdmix1: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
danski:

hi I do trap and rap
but haven't found a good place
though am in asaba can you help me

we dey lagos bros, we fit run beat for u send to u u enter studio for there record, halla me number in my signature
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
okay, good on the thinking side,.

I just wonder why siblings will hate themselves that much, that she will eventually kill her own brother.
I think this probably explains what was going on in her head or emotions.

But is that enough to warrant her attacking her Elder brother, eventually killing him, still does not add up

cheesy
Ayo13945:
Desire and Fear are 2 sides of a Coin.

The girl Gained Pleasure in the form of Sex
and Emotional attachment to her boyfriend.

Her brother posed a threat to her, attaining
the objects of her Desire, she became afraid
she would lose her boyfriend

The Fear became Anger, And in her anger
she killed her brother.

We get attached to anything that gives
us Pleasure.

This attachment makes us afraid of losing
the Desired Object.

Fear leads to Anger
;Anger leads to Hatred,Violence and
Agression.

Intact Fear is the cause of all Negative
Emotions.

And the root of all fear is IGNORANCE.

The Only solution to such problems is
SELF KNOWLEDGE.

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by hanslem(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kriss216:

Her mates in other countries are learning robotics, trying to change the world, and she's here prioritizing gbola at her tender age. Anuofia!

The future is female as they said.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by 4X4: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kriss216:

LOL ITS ALREADY DIFFICULT TO FIND A SENSIBLE GIRL NOW grin grin
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
[Which prick? The same big prick I was collecting and still collecting that Inever Insulted my parents and elder siblings for one day.kai...i pity their parents especially their mother. My mother is so lucky to have a daughter like me.wen I was of age,she was the one pushing me to go out more often,even as a very beautiful girl,and meet men,get married.cos I have always been very reserved.

The first day I slept outside I was 26+,im so happy the way God created me.I was the perfect daughter other neighbors use in training their children.

otethor=hammerDK post=100024361]WEN DEM DONE DEY COLLECT PRICK, NA SO E DEY BE.

PRICK FIT MAKE WOMAN FORGET HER MAMA, PAPA, BROTHER AND SISTER.

WOMEN AND PRICK EHN.....

CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH, AFTER DEM GO DO LIKE SAY DEM NO SABI DO.[/quote]
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Dangerous world we are in, I take extra care in dealing with people these days, things could turn bad very quickly
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Drone95(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Yes!!! The future is veemale
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by jevic(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Afonjas at it again. Rip to the dead
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Gunayo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
OscarJaden:
the fear of giving birth to a female child scares me everyday
What about the fear of your male children marrying them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account / Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.