Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) (65897 Views)

Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) / Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
e be things

karma is coming back if she did not go to the grave and plead to her brother for forgiveness
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Prajonis: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Sometimes its good to let go, than to continue arguing
You're very right o. If she could do this to her own blood, i wonder what she would do to a total stranger.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
Now that she has killed her brother let see whether she will be able to move freely and be collecting dicks up and down inside the prison undecided

Girls of nowadays will never learn undecided thesame dick way dem dey sneak out and sleep out to collect them go still get enough of it when the time is right (marriage). They will even be tired of the thing sef undecided
They won't get paid and taken to the club for it in marriage. They have to maximize their useful years
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
This na the reason why I no get serious girlfriend I no wan die before my time. the female gender is naturally wicked. my sisters are not left out dey wicked die

Yh, seriously I've noticed it too in my family , my sisters get as them be! Selfish brats, both are feminist, one told me she would kill me one day, imagine my own sister telling me that!? The other one is trying to fight me for rights? Even when I'm older?! Whether sister or not, women are women b4 they are sisters!
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Prajonis: 12:24am On Mar 20, 2021
Heathrow44:

Yh, seriously I've noticed it too in my family , my sisters get as them be! Selfish brats, both are feminist, one told me she would kill me one day, imagine my own sister telling me that!? The other one is trying to fight me for rights? Even when I'm older?! Whether sister or not, women are women b4 they are sisters!
Even guys are wicked too. Infact, Nigerians are generally wicked regardless of gender and that's why the whole country is a mess. There are many good people in Nigeria but the massive population of wicked souls in Nigeria make the good ones seem so insignificant. Since you've already seen the handwriting on the wall, don't press toomuch for respect cos you're still under the same roof. In no time you'll go be a man on your own and the respect will come naturally.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 5:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Anger you must've meant...

friendl:
It is so sad ,.....hunger lies with fools ,just imagine this nonsense ,l wonder how their mum will be feeling now
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:23am On Mar 20, 2021
So there is dick spirit. shocked
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Duplexxx: 5:52am On Mar 20, 2021
Very bad
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by phorget(m): 6:56am On Mar 20, 2021
GIdiata:

because he was the one that asked her to kill her brother abi?

always looking for ways to blame guys or simp for vagina People to like u.

wife kill husband. u blame his lifeless body
girlfriends kill boyfriend. u blame his lifeless body

Girl kill her own brother since it won't sound well if u blame the dead brother, u are looking for the next available male to blame. idiot

thank God the girl is not underage ur kind would lynch the innocent boyfriend and forget the person who committed the crime. God really works in mysterious ways. sorry to disappoint u, the boyfriend is safe no one is arresting him

If you will permit me to lecture you a bit then I will.
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the verb ‘to instigate’ means ‘[t]o spur, urge on; to stir up, stimulate, incite, goad (now mostly to do something evil)’ or ‘[t]o bring about by incitement or persuasion; to stir up, foment, provoke’. It appears then that, in common language, instigation carries the negative connotation of influencing somebody to do something bad or inadvisable. And indeed, similarly, the concept of instigation has been applied in the prosecution of international crimes in order to capture the criminal responsibility of those who, even though not carrying out any elements of the crime themselves, have psychologically prompted other people to perpetrate such crimes. In international criminal proceedings, the same idea has also been expressed with concepts like soliciting and inducing, or incitement

The said girl would have been subjected to a lot of bad influence through the boyfriend unless you can prove to me that the girl didn't pass the night with him.
The company we keep matters on how we behave and that is how the proverb "show me your friends and I will tell you whom you are" came to be.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2021
phorget:

If you will permit me to lecture you a bit then I will.
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the verb ‘to instigate’ means ‘[t]o spur, urge on; to stir up, stimulate, incite, goad (now mostly to do something evil)’ or ‘[t]o bring about by incitement or persuasion; to stir up, foment, provoke’. It appears then that, in common language, instigation carries the negative connotation of influencing somebody to do something bad or inadvisable. And indeed, similarly, the concept of instigation has been applied in the prosecution of international crimes in order to capture the criminal responsibility of those who, even though not carrying out any elements of the crime themselves, have psychologically prompted other people to perpetrate such crimes. In international criminal proceedings, the same idea has also been expressed with concepts like soliciting and inducing, or incitement

The said girl would have been subjected to a lot of bad influence through the boyfriend unless you can prove to me that the girl didn't pass the night with him.
The company we keep matters on how we behave and that is how the proverb "show me your friends and I will tell you whom you are" came to be.

where's the lecture in the giberish you typed?
where did the news say he persuaded or instigated her?

anyways like I said earlier, sorry to disappoint you. THE BOY IS SAFE NO ARREST grin
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2021
That girl is a demon from the pit of hell . She will face death sentence. But why couldn't the boy defend himself since he was older than her, he should hv beat the living daylight out of her.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by phorget(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2021
GIdiata:

where's the lecture in the giberish you typed?
where did the news say he persuaded or instigated her?

anyways like I said earlier, sorry to disappoint you. THE BOY IS SAFE NO ARREST grin

You are funny,How is it my problem if the boy is safe or not? I am only warning people regarding the company they keep.
Do you think the girl will develop such a gut without an external influence? And I can bet it that that external influence won't be from anybody aside her boyfriend or where did the girl spent the night before her brother accosted her?
Bad company corrupts good manner and that exactly is my point. Arrest or no arrest I don't care please.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Pro2makx(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2021
OscarJaden:
the fear of giving birth to a female child scares me everyday

Brother I dey with you on this one. The shii be giving me serious concern from day one
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2021
phorget:

You are funny,How is it my problem if the boy is safe or not? I am only warning people regarding the company they keep.
Do you think the girl will develop such a gut without an external influence? And I can bet it that that external influence won't be from anybody aside her boyfriend or where did the girl spent the night before her brother accosted her?
Bad company corrupts good manner and that exactly is my point. Arrest or no arrest I don't care please.

by guts you mean the boyfriend told her
"when you get home and anyone confronts you, Stab him/her ?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by phorget(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2021
GIdiata:

by guts you mean the boyfriend told her
"when you get home and anyone confronts you, Stab him/her ?

I wish I can make my explanation more simpler but I will try.

When a military personnel is going through training do they have to kill? But when they are in war zone why do they kill?
When someone joins a secret cult that same orientation given to that individual will make the individual believe that he/she is invisible and on top of the world and that exactly is what I meant by "guts"
Psychological manipulation is real and it doesn't start and end in just a day.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2021
phorget:

I wish I can make my explanation more simpler but I will try.

When a military personnel is going through training do they have to kill? But when they are in war zone why do they kill?
When someone joins a secret cult that same orientation given to that individual will make the individual believe that he/she is invisible and on top of the world and that exactly is what I meant by "guts"
Psychological manipulation is real and it doesn't start and end in just a day.

you are saying the day the guy approached her was the day he planted the seed of hate n brutality in her? must u blame men?
I pray ur girlfriend commits a crime so u will go down with her. since a guy toasting/dating a lady means him asking her to kill.

like I said earlier, sorry to disappoint you. no one is arresting him except the LovePeddler tells police he sent her. he's free like a bird no vex ehgrin
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2021
JudgeKronos:
This uncircumcised generation....
don’t even waste your time advising them let alone arguing with them ...
I'm telling you. This generation don cast patapata.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2021
Trimjos:
Girl from hell.
The future (of Crime) is FEMALE
haha
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by phorget(m): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2021
GIdiata:

you are saying the day the guy approached her was the day he planted the seed of hate n brutality in her? must u blame men?
I pray ur girlfriend commits a crime so u will go down with her. since a guy toasting/dating a lady means him asking her to kill.

like I said earlier, sorry to disappoint you. no one is arresting him except the LovePeddler tells police he sent her. he's free like a bird no vex ehgrin

Unfortunately you don't act your age, your reasoning seems too shallow. Inviting the boyfriend for questioning doesn't mean the guy is an accessory to the crime but some facts still need to be established here.
*Did the girl passed the night in the boyfriends place?
*What type of company has the girl been keeping lately... etc.
*What if the girl is under any influence...alcohol/drug.
*If yes then who is feeding her with those stuffs.

I have seen enough to make me reason the way I'm reasoning so if you ain't me then Bleep off. Do you think anybody would have asked the girl to kill her brother just like that?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
phorget:

Unfortunately you don't act your age, your reasoning seems too shallow. Inviting the boyfriend for questioning doesn't mean the guy is an accessory to the crime but some facts still need to be established here.
*Did the girl passed the night in the boyfriends place?
*What type of company has the girl been keeping lately... etc.
*What if the girl is under any influence...alcohol/drug.
*If yes then who is feeding her with those stuffs.

I have seen enough to make me reason the way I'm reasoning so if you ain't me then Bleep off. Do you think anybody would have asked the girl to kill her brother just like that?

I should be telling u to Bleep off son!
if it were the guy that killed his sister or brother ur simping ass won't demand the girlfriend be questioned.

oga she didn't go to steal or kill in the night that you will tell me they probably carried out d crime together. she returned and Killer her brother for questioning her. so who cares?
if u go to night class or church vigil returned home by morning and killed someone u had a misunderstanding with, they should arrest your reading partner and pastor abi? grin

the boy is freegrin sorry for disappointing you. na your go kill innocent boy for crime wey vagina People commit just to please Dem sorrygrin grin
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
This na the reason why I no get serious girlfriend I no wan die before my time. the female gender is naturally wicked. my sisters are not left out dey wicked die
vagina people and madness
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Oizee:
sister from hell, and the poor guy was only trying to protect her from the evil out there not knowing she is evil herself.
RIP.....
allow her to explore na be prick
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
The FUTURE is indeed FEMALE. grin

Little kids always want to do "adult' things. Wait for your time, na you go tire. These dicks aren't worth it. Unfortunately, you are going to rot in jail.

Double loss.
is worth it to some, the prick big may be
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
Someone7:
She has been converted by the message of radical feminism. How dare he question her movement.

I'm 99.9% she got this advice from a female, friend of hers that her brother will stop her from getting married
I can agree if you know how vagina people think
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Pclemenza:
To what end?? All these young girls and their smelly private part
haha

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jeromejnr:

When people are always blaming church, church...and comparing Nigeria with an atheistic nation like China because of their development...not knowing that in the same China, if a car hits someone on the streets and the victim needs help, people passing by wouldn't even bother.
except if you are a black person
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Godpikin4real:
Na wa ooo.
What were d parents doing dat she started sleeping out cos she didn't just start it.
no be v gender she wants to explore na
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Bro na only you speak exactly my mind..
the brother is definitely the "Never lay your hand on a woman no matter what".. na see finish make d younger sister kill am..
d way I brutal eeh.. even when I dey sleep, fear no fit allow any girl near me to wake me up for Nonsense talk much to stab me when I dey awake.. Any attempt to be stupid by her I go just kill the idiot and hang her Useless corpse at the septic tank of the house, I no send sister Nonsense..
No RIP to waste for that idiot..
Real G in site, kudos to you man, the problem now is that we have so many weak and stupid men everywhere
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by viviangist: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
Now that she has killed her brother let see whether she will be able to move freely and be collecting dicks up and down inside the prison undecided

Girls of nowadays will never learn undecided thesame dick way dem dey sneak out and Telegram Group sleep out to collect them go still get enough of it when the time is right (marriage). They will even be tired of the thing sef undecided
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by BigBashiru: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Prajonis:
Even guys are wicked too. Infact, Nigerians are generally wicked regardless of gender and that's why the whole country is a mess. There are many good people in Nigeria but the massive population of wicked souls in Nigeria make the good ones seem so insignificant. Since you've already seen the handwriting on the wall, don't press toomuch for respect cos you're still under the same roof. In no time you'll go be a man on your own and the respect will come naturally.

The negro is more wicked than international average - which partially explains why their countries are shitholes.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by govomotors: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
This happen when you love the happenis than love your family happily.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Prajonis: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
BigBashiru:

The negro is more wicked than international average - which partially explains why their countries are shitholes.
Fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account / Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.