Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) (65896 Views)

Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) / Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
Wicked girl,u murdered ur own blood because of dick.Well u can rot in prison.Worse still,
I pray the judge gives u death sentence,so u can join ur brother in d spirit world,where he will beat u black and blue,deal with u Mercilessly.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by sugarfrank(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
She stabbed her own brother to death because the Penis she's receiving outside is too sweet or what, what's going on here, am not understanding.

If that girl is of Legal age, I can assure her that I will not shed a tear if she's given the death penalty.... Nonsense.

Spits in Disgust.
She's of legal age. She's gonna die by hanging
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
in life it is either u occupy urself with the right spirt that comes from God or u stay open for demons invation and manipulation the choice is yours
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
sugarfrank:
She's of legal age. She's gonna die by hanging

Lol. How sure are you?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by faith551(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
Repercussions of bad parenting
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by gladdensir(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
bad writer and murky write-up... always check and re-check your write-ups before posting them another time. anyway R.I.P to the dead
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Afamsi: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
18 yr old witch
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
May we not have kids that will disgrace us. See what stubbornness, waywardness and indiscipline has caused.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Bornboy4: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
The youths and violence these days ehn..

But wait oh, is it true that most youths are on drugs these days?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Gbagura: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Trimjos:
Girl from hell.

The future (of Crime) is FEMALE
The future (of Senselessness) is FEMALE.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by allejo44: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
that girl need be death hanging. very useless girl
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
Chiminemine:
18 year old girl arguing with her 22 year old brother?? Person wey use Good 4 years senior you? angry This is the same direction my own younger sister wants to be heading to but God forbid.. The guy even had time to argue with her...if it was me, I go use serious beating nearly kill you.. I know if the guy had come to some nairalanders for help on how to deal with his sister now, you will start to hear nonsense like

Talk to her, don't beat her.
Make her your best friend, and let her know the dangers of her actions..and all other nonsense..

Sheybi una see where ordinary mouth don put this my guy now

18 year old girl get mind sleep outside her papa house..when she comes back,you start arguing with her.... person wey you senior with four years ohh.

God know sey if naa me, she for don dey hospitalised by now..if our parents can't train you the right way, I can do it my self...R.I.P to the young man shaa..

Bro na only you speak exactly my mind..
the brother is definitely the "Never lay your hand on a woman no matter what".. na see finish make d younger sister kill am..
d way I brutal eeh.. even when I dey sleep, fear no fit allow any girl near me to wake me up for Nonsense talk much to stab me when I dey awake.. Any attempt to be stupid by her I go just kill the idiot and hang her Useless corpse at the septic tank of the house, I no send sister Nonsense..
No RIP to waste for that idiot..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
SeriouslySense:
okay, good on the thinking side,.

I just wonder why siblings will hate themselves that much, that she will eventually kill her own brother.
I think this probably explains what was going on in her head or emotions.

But is that enough to warrant her attacking her Elder brother, eventually killing him, still does not add up

cheesy

Let me Explain Further.

So she and her Boyfriend are Dating and
having Sex which means she gains DOPAMINE(Pleasure Hormone) and OXYTOCIN(Attachment Hormone).

When her Brother questioned her whereabouts, the levels of ADRENALINE(Fear
Hormone) and CORTISOL(Stress hormone);
Increases rapidly.

As her Brother continues to question her
these hormones increase rapidly putting
the girl in a state of FIGHT or FLIGHT.

DOPAMINE MOTIVATES people to seek
PLEASURE; and her Brain due to too Much
Sex and the attachment she has to her
boyfriend; is Filled with high levels of
DOPAMINE.

This means she would be MOTIVATED to
protect her Relationship at all Costs
because of the High levels of Dopamine
she has.

Even if she has to Kill her brother. Because
her brother would be Denying her a Regular
dose of DOPAMINE.

All these factors Combine led her to kill her
brother.

This is a Similar Example of what happens
when someone gets jealous; albeit on a
smaller Scale.

Note: I am also a Spiritually Inclined Person;
and I believe there are Spiritual Factors
Involved; but it Might be a little more difficult
to Explain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by JesusSaves49(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
Most Females nowadays and their actions to resist authority and questioning is becoming overwhelming.
Most Males and their protecting attributes is becoming death traps.

Conclusion: Leave argument for those who no understand say life is a gift, because argument these days destroy the gift.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by XDaBOSS(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Some guys/boys self no de try, de think putting much pressure on their younger sister(s) will make dem do as instructed. Naso I correct one guy/boy, e too put him sister eye for even unnecessary things....there are better n calm ways of dealing with such issues.
RIP to him sha....
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Okay, So perhaps her elevated hormones magnified everything she felt. so her Anger might also be magnified to an extent, she was in an uncontrollable and less rational rage.

Ayo13945:

Let me Explain Further.

So she and her Boyfriend are Dating and
having Sex which means she gains DOPAMINE(Pleasure Hormone) and OXYTOCIN(Attachment Hormone).

When her Brother questioned her whereabouts, the levels of ADRENALINE(Fear
Hormone) and CORTISOL(Stress hormone);
Increases rapidly.

As her Brother continues to question her
these hormones increase rapidly putting
the girl in a state of FIGHT or FLIGHT.

DOPAMINE MOTIVATES people to seek
PLEASURE; and her Brain due to too Much
Sex and the attachment she has to her
boyfriend; is Filled with high levels of
DOPAMINE.

This means she would be MOTIVATED to
protect her Relationship at all Costs
because of the High levels of Dopamine
she has.

Even if she has to Kill her brother. Because
her brother would be Denying her a Regular
dose of DOPAMINE.

All these factors Combine led her to kill her
brother.

This is a Similar Example of what happens
when someone gets jealous; albeit on a
smaller Scale.

Note: I am also a Spiritually Inclined Person;
and I believe there are Spiritual Factors
Involved; but it Might be a little more difficult
to Explain.

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Chiminemine(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Minjim:
Moral decadence these says is just too alarming.
The FG need to be stricter on some of the songs and videos from some musician who portray being wayward and irresponsible as an attribute of being cool.

Especially these Marlians
I am telling you honestly...I am tired of nigerian musicians and the sex and immorality related songs... especially that stupid boy called rema, have you listened to his latest song, booty bounce? Just so useless...and most of the things these people say and do in some of their music videos are not good for the mentality of Young one's.. that sh*t even made me block some channels on our Gotv decoder including Mtv base....I don't even allow my younger one's listen to anyhow songs on the radio...once I hear any form of profanity I turn it off immediately or change station...

3 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by bignero: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
Uprightness100:
Any Spiritual eye will know that the young lady on that photo is loaded with legions of demons and forces

My friend shatap...
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

The people of the waste side can start bringing their dirts down here

grin grin grin grin grin i couldn't respond to your foolishness on the original thread.................fact has it that onitsha is the dirtiest city in the world.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/feb/13/polluted-onitsha-nigeria-perpetual-dust-city-world-worst-air
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

grin grin grin grin grin i couldn't respond to your foolishness on the original thread.................fact has it that onitsha is the dirtiest city in the world.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/feb/13/polluted-onitsha-nigeria-perpetual-dust-city-wor ld-worst-air
The guilty one hides when no one pursues. If you are sure of what you are saying why don't you surface in the main thread
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
Wat a sister,her eyes go clear for sanko...Rest in peace to her bro

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
ebukajay184:
An 18-year-old high school student, Biletiri Idowu Ruth, has been arrested for stabbing her 22-year-old brother, Kehinde Joshua Biletiri to death for questioning her movement.

IgbereTV gathered that the incident happened on Thursday, March 19, 2021, at around 8am at their residence at Igbokoda area of Ondo State.

“Her brother accosted for sleeping out which led to an argument and she picked up a knife and stabbed him with it. He was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. Meanwhile, Ruth has been whisked to the police station,” a source said.

Warri Aproko TV wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/109349297877389/posts/116496553829330/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1385379/girl-stabs-brother-death-questioning-movement-photos/

You body bag your brudda?. Bloody HOE!. They gotta put her six feet under.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
The guilty one hides when no one pursues. If you are sure of what you are saying why don't you surface in the main thread

i can't comment on business threads for a week...........there's no guilty, onitsha is the dirtiest state in the world.
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/feb/13/polluted-onitsha-nigeria-perpetual-dust-city-world-worst-air
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by WinterMinter(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
such a tragedy girl's nowadays are troublesome and extremely stupid RIP

Winter is Coming
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

i can't comment on business threads for a week...........there's no guilty, onitsha is the dirtiest state in the world.
No you are wrong. Lagos is the undisputed dirt capital of the world. Google is there for you
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Victoria938(f): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
I like the fact that she's old enough to face the consequences of her act. Chai I pity their mother. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by BigBashiru: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
OscarJaden:
the fear of giving birth to a female child scares me everyday

Male child? I prefer female any day biko
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
phorget:
Her so called boyfriend should be arrested too.
because he was the one that asked her to kill her brother abi?

always looking for ways to blame guys or simp for vagina People to like u.

wife kill husband. u blame his lifeless body
girlfriends kill boyfriend. u blame his lifeless body

Girl kill her own brother since it won't sound well if u blame the dead brother, u are looking for the next available male to blame. idiot

thank God the girl is not underage ur kind would lynch the innocent boyfriend and forget the person who committed the crime. God really works in mysterious ways. sorry to disappoint u, the boyfriend is safe no one is arresting him
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Which prick? The same big prick I was collecting and still collecting that Inever Insulted my parents and elder siblings for one day.kai...i pity their parents especially their mother. My mother is so lucky to have a daughter like me.wen I was of age,she was the one pushing me to go out more often,even as a very beautiful girl,and meet men,get married.cos I have always been very reserved.

The first day I slept outside I was 26+,im so happy the way God created me.I was the perfect daughter other neighbors use in training their children.

otethor=hammerDK post=100024361]WEN DEM DONE DEY COLLECT PRICK, NA SO E DEY BE.

PRICK FIT MAKE WOMAN FORGET HER MAMA, PAPA, BROTHER AND SISTER.

WOMEN AND PRICK EHN.....

CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH, AFTER DEM GO DO LIKE SAY DEM NO SABI DO.

their father would be happy abi?
all these vagina People self. SMH
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
saphiere:

*some gilrs*

wow! so you know how to use this word shocked

oh it was your gender that killed a sibling. grin
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. How sure are you?

The State's penalty for premeditated murder in Nigeria is to be hung by the neck till death.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Howtoearn: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account / Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.