Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) (65898 Views)

Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) / Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Prajonis: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
govomotors:
This happen when you love the happenis than love your family happily.
Happenis! shocked That's one hell of a euphemistic language grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Oizee:
thank u, but I won't look for anything to carry, ah go just pick race.

Lolz see as u just make me laugh since after work oo, well! one better run than to die.

ah like that.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by Uprightness100(m): 12:33am On Mar 21, 2021
Nonyeadamu:

I need your help.
What is the Matter?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 6:33am On Mar 21, 2021
Wetin kayamata no go see for cheating horseband

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) by 3phase(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2021
RIP bro. I saw this guy last 2 weeks when I came to igbokoda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account / Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.