Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State (31585 Views)

Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara / Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Anneka101(f): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by alcaptainero: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
THIS IS A PURE LIE COMING FROM FROM THE PIT OF HELL. I AM IN AGBONCHIA ELEME RIGHT NOW AND THERE IS NOTHING OF SUCH HAPPENING HERE.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Buksaylor: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Obamaofusa: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Letthrmsay:

They are full of hatred ready to cut their nose to spite their face,even if their kindred will b a collateral damage in SW,that's doesn't stop them from wishing evil on Yorubas.

It beats me why they have so much hatred for the SW

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
BTW: I dey load Yankee aza O
My WhatsApp NO_
+14693560840 just chat mii up for any business & cash deals.
We picking vemo,cashapp,zelle,PayPal
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by depezee(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bubu's kinsmen again!

Las las the country go disintegrate.

Make una continue.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by airminem(f): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
What the hell
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by PrinceVM(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
fulani done suffer any small thing na dem dey do am.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Lightorder: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
tungamaje:
Wike, what sayest thou? Is ESN invited?
Oga, be calming down please
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by November24(f): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by SKYHIGHfx: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Samunique:

This not about talkative Wike, this is a common battle the whole South and middle belt must unanimously fight.

You people should stop all this tribal and bitterness rubbish.undecided

Fulani herdsmen killers have declared war on the rest of Nigeria and for us to win, we must unite against them and the state power that's backing them.

NB. I suspect you're one of the agents of confusion and division on this forum.

So you aren't worth any attention. undecided

Na now u know... He is neither igbo or yoruba
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by ViktorCash: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rivers no be ogun angry Dem go hear am angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
FAKENEWS

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Lightorder: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Let's see what Wike the talkative lunatic will do
you really need sense more than air. Those who gave you likes on this senseless remark eh .....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by greymiles: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
If SS like make dem still dey do strong head for ESN
When Ipob was in Rivers, nothing like this could happen

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by kingsceedon(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zooposki:

If you ask me, na who I go ask.

It's better to be silent sometimes than talking stupid things
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Martialb1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fulani na our problem I swear

If u are interested in watching the Snyder cut chat me on WhatsApp 08127196827
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Mightyhaiz: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHERE IS OSASONYESOM OSAWIKE undecided
Dancing skelewu with that criminal with bent plastic legs
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by CSTRR: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zooposki:

You Igbos are something else. Nobody will like to share a nation with such hateful people.
I guess you were not on naira land when wike wrecked havoc on obigbo in search of ipob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Mightyhaiz: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
FAKENEWS
See wetin una dey do to other Nigerians?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by ddippset(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
Grown asss men and women will just see any random story and start commenting so seriously and emotionally without even comfirming or verifying the news; simply because the news is against people they hate...

What a wasted generation.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Jostoman: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Another set up by Wike political enemy. If you know you know. Once you criticize their government they will send their foot soldiers to come and destroy your state for you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by CSTRR: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
The problem with igbos on nairaland is that they don't know how to watch and be silent and let events play out.

Too much gra gra will lead to insults.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Lightorder: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zooposki:

You Igbos are something else. Nobody will like to share a nation with such hateful people.
oga, are those attackers your kinsmen? Are you sure you read the news? Your hatred has made you irrational in reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Commanderinpips: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
MansoryMX:
If na River State Fulani wan test, they won’t survive it ooo this i can guarantee you! Those people are worst than the devil ooo! Fulani better run away because even Buhari personal army legion won’t be able to save them from the wrath of the indigenes of Rivers!

Well said. Rivers people can be wicked coupled with very difficult terrain fulani may not survive.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by superjab247: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Samunique:

This not about talkative Wike, this is a common battle the whole South and middle belt must unanimously fight.

Fulani herdsmen killers have declared war on the rest of Nigeria and for us to win, we must unite against them and the state power that's backing them.

Woke is an enemy of Igbos and the people of the east,he claim to be wiser than Igbos demanding for freedom.let see what wike would do

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
@Seun Osewa....
You and your mods seem determined to bring Nigeria to her knees.
I wonder who your pay masters are?
Sowing hatred amongst Nigerians...
Shame on you!

A lot of people in this country that show hate against the land of their father and forebearers will gnash their teeth when they and their generations start to reap what they have sown.
Nigeria is bigger than all of you.

May all those who work, pray and act against the good of Nigeria never benefit from any of her bestowed blessings. They might steal and have money but they will never have peace and joy. Their wealth shall be like ashes and shall bring no joy.

If you want to leave Nigeria, ask for a referendum. Stop trying to burn the country down.

Nigeria will survive you all. A country is only as good as her inhabitants/citizens.

I want them to ban me. I want to cure this addiction. Nairaland is doing me no good no more. cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by superjab247: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
November24:

I pity Fulani.
If Nchia people start war ehn,even Buhari can't stop them.
grin grin tell me something grin grin
cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by ariesbull: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
They are not igbo
Wike is there for them
They are not in the east
They are minority

If igbo intervene they would shout our oil

Eleme is ogoni land ....so wike over to you

Nonessential and ingredients

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by ariesbull: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Samunique:

To your tent OH isreal....

Were you guys not laughing ESN saying that it's online network

You guys are on your own....ESN mandate is to protect igbo territory only ...to avoid tomorrow they will say....

Igbo is dominating us

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Blackdisciple(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
Since on Monday no pics nothing and Wike turned a blind eye on this one then someone here will say they are just avoiding unnecessary war and I asked for how long na.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by ariesbull: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
MansoryMX:
If na River State Fulani wan test, they won’t survive it ooo this i can guarantee you! Those people are worst than the devil ooo! Fulani better run away because even Buhari personal army legion won’t be able to save them from the wrath of the indigenes of Rivers!
Talk is cheap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulanis Are Outnumbering Kwara Indigenes - Governor Abdulrazaq / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Nigerian Soldier Injured By Boko Haram Receiving Treatment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.