Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,219 members, 7,957,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State (31834 Views)

Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara / Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by WEALTHYMII: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Will the military be heavily deployed against the marauders as in Obigbo/Oyigbo?
Let us see how powerful Governor Wike is, when it comes to the arewa agenda behemoth?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by lexy2014: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Samunique:

This not about talkative Wike, this is a common battle the whole South and middle belt must unanimously fight.

You people should stop all this tribal and bitterness rubbish.undecided

Fulani herdsmen killers have declared war on the rest of Nigeria and for us to win, we must unite against them and the state power that's backing them.

NB. I suspect you're one of the agents of confusion and division on this forum.

So you aren't worth any attention. undecided

It's not about Like but wike is involved in this as he is d governor. He says things that make him sound like va tough. Hope he can demonstrate some toughness in this situation.

Also, river state has produced several militants. It will be interesting to see if d militants will rise to d occasion & defend their land

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Kamanuozuzu: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zooposki:

You Igbos are something else. Nobody will like to share a nation with such hateful people.

But u're happy to share a country with the Fulani who kill and rape ur women. Hypocrites!

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Aninri: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
[quote author=Zooposki post=100021792]

You Igbos are something else. Nobody will like to share a nation with such hateful people. You no get sense borrow one at least.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Jonegonu: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
There is no any fulani herdsmen any where in river state what is happening in river state is what we call communal war. I want your guys to stop all this hate speech in this forum because it will take us no where.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by moneyissweet(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Some of this news are fake... That is how they said Nigerian military is bombing my village last month.

Online bombing and shooting. Some cultist will go and commit crime now and they will be calling Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by bigcasava1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
And the stupid governor have not send soldier but when it has to do with igbos in obigbo he will deploy soldier to kill them

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by tnerro1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fake news, I trust Rivers boys. Dem no get joy if you test them grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Vinstel:

You made the allegation so you should be able to explain how his post is hateful as you called it.

the guy na foooool.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Mitsurugi(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zooposki:

If you ask me, na who I go ask.

Eh... Tell us what we didn't see in the post na
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Idiko1: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
Where is Wike, the idiotic Bini boy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by fluffybaby(f): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
Wahala
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by babatee90(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zooposki:

You Igbos are something else. Nobody will like to share a nation with such hateful people.
I think the problem is the IPOB nuisance among them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Karanka: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zooposki:

Mr man,answer the question: what is hateful about his post?
You've started foaming in the mouth, right?
If it's to insult a whole tribe because of a harmless comment,you'd be quick to do so.
mtcheww...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by maxzzo1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Let's see what Wike the talkative lunatic will do
They are gooners in secret if this story is true shaa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
tungamaje:
Wike, what sayest thou? Is ESN invited?

He should invite the Fulani army and see whether they will respond like they gleefully did when he invited them to oppress his own people.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by tinktanker: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
November1857:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/19/exclusive-rivers-community-boils-fulani-herdsmen-destroy-farms-rape-women
if he (wike) heard it was ipob him prick for don stand. Wike is weak when it comes to the northerners committing crime

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Charmingrascal(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kinematics:

This weed you are smoking must be the best of Aba weed.
Is the same dealer that supplies your Dad that I get mine from

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by overseasnbeyond: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by TheDestroyer: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Inferiority complex is why they are so obsessed with yoruba people even though yoruba no send them message. They always begging for attention around yoruba people
Obamaofusa:

It beats me why they have so much hatred for the SW

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by franchasng: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
bunto:
@Seun Osewa....
You and your mods seem determined to bring Nigeria to her knees.
I wonder who your pay masters are?
Sowing hatred amongst Nigerians...
Shame on you!

A lot of people in this country that show hate against the land of their father and forebearers will gnash their teeth when they and their generations start to reap what they have sown.
Nigeria is bigger than all of you.

May all those who work, pray and act against the good of Nigeria never benefit from any of her bestowed blessings. They might steal and have money but they will never have peace and joy. Their wealth shall be like ashes and shall bring no joy.

If you want to leave Nigeria, ask for a referendum. Stop trying to burn the country down.

Nigeria will survive you all. A country is only as good as her inhabitants/citizens.

I want them to ban me. I want to cure this addiction. Nairaland is doing me no good no more. cry cry cry cry
Your brain is leaking.

Foolish talk! Talking nonsense. Gerarahia, ewu Gambia angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Austinechux: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Well, it's so painful that we caused these things to ourselves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by poseidon12: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Samunique:

This not about talkative Wike, this is a common battle the whole South and middle belt must unanimously fight.

You people should stop all this tribal and bitterness rubbish.undecided

Fulani herdsmen killers have declared war on the rest of Nigeria and for us to win, we must unite against them and the state power that's backing them.

NB. I suspect you're one of the agents of confusion and division on this forum.

So you aren't worth any attention. undecided

You may be right. But I'm confused about the behaviour of the so called Southerners. Most southern non Igbos are vehemently against IPOB and ESN. They usually distance themselves from those clamouring for separation from the mess called Nigeria.
Yet the same Nigerians cry out when the Fulani terrorists strike. How do you expect the Igbos (that are usually maligned by other Southerners) to react?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by naijadrivablog: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
When ND boys change am now,GOMMENT go panic
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by omoluka: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
FAKENEWS
You are a Fulani terrorist
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by poseidon12: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zooposki:

You are a fool. You will not want to share a nation with the Igbos, yet you will be ready to go to war to stop the Igbos from leaving the shithole of a Nation we are forced to share.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by poseidon12: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zooposki:

Answer the simple question, loud mouth.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by bhella10: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
MansoryMX:
If na River State Fulani wan test, they won’t survive it ooo this i can guarantee you! Those people are worst than the devil ooo! Fulani better run away because even Buhari personal army legion won’t be able to save them from the wrath of the indigenes of Rivers!
Rivers of all places. I trust my Rivers people. Rebellious people with heavy artillery, they will surely avenge. Trust me

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by ScamHunter: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zooposki:

You're the hate-filled one here.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by poseidon12: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
MansoryMX:
If na River State Fulani wan test, they won’t survive it ooo this i can guarantee you! Those people are worst than the devil ooo! Fulani better run away because even Buhari personal army legion won’t be able to save them from the wrath of the indigenes of Rivers!

Well, they are there in Rivers State.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by omoluka: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
bunto:
@Seun Osewa....
You and your mods seem determined to bring Nigeria to her knees.
I wonder who your pay masters are?
Sowing hatred amongst Nigerians...
Shame on you!

A lot of people in this country that show hate against the land of their father and forebearers will gnash their teeth when they and their generations start to reap what they have sown.
Nigeria is bigger than all of you.

May all those who work, pray and act against the good of Nigeria never benefit from any of her bestowed blessings. They might steal and have money but they will never have peace and joy. Their wealth shall be like ashes and shall bring no joy.

If you want to leave Nigeria, ask for a referendum. Stop trying to burn the country down.

Nigeria will survive you all. A country is only as good as her inhabitants/citizens.

I want them to ban me. I want to cure this addiction. Nairaland is doing me no good no more. cry cry cry cry
You must be Hausa/Fulani

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by poseidon12: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Letthrmsay:

They are full of hatred ready to cut their nose to spite their face,even if their kindred will b a collateral damage in SW,that's doesn't stop them from wishing evil on Yorubas.

Stupid people all over the place. I guess you and your people are full of love; the kind of love you displayed to the innocent Hausa traders you guys attacked and killed, right?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London / Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.