Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State (31599 Views)

Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara / Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Eriokanmi: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kinematics:
Readers beware, fake news alert!
Any proof that news is fake?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by iLegendd(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

Listen, let me tell you a true story you'll never forget.

In my community, in 2015/2016, after the election, PDP and APC turned their issues into cult fight in Rivers.

The cult groups in the community became violent and before we knew it, they started killing one another.

We thought it would end there, but they started kidnapping and hurting innocent people. If you're rich, run, else you'll be kidnapped or killed.

When all the rich men ran away, they started hurting the average ones. One of the cult groups was too bloody and merciless. After killing you, they'll cut your head and remove your eyes.

The other smaller groups merged and decided to call for peace but the violent ones kept terrorising.

That was how everyone left the community for them — only the extremely poor ones that didn't have where to run go were around.

One day, 2016, a group of Fulani herdsmen were passing by and saw a guy standing, one of the newly reorganized cult group members. They thought it's a cheap kill, so they shot at him, but it didn't harm him. Black magic, right? Who knows.

In the bush, was his gun. He picked his phone and called his other members to mobilize and come with weapons, since they were stationed at different points to guard the community from the other gang.

Few minutes later, they arrived and opened fire on all the cows — including those carrying them.

The herdsmen ran to God (you know what I mean). The cows were all ******. A surviving herdsman ran to call some army and they came, but the boys ambushed them and took the guns of all the armies.

Their mission wasn't to kill innocent armies, but to tell them to stay clear. As understanding as the army guys were, they realized these guys were deadlier than them — the only thing is the army is wearing authorized uniform.

They gave them back their guns and they left. The Fulanis always brag about how they never forget, and yes, that's true.

The herdsman went to gather his fellow herdsmen, used an old Hilux and came back to fight back. The herdsmen are fetish, the bad boys are worse.

Before they could get inside the community, they were ambushed, their guns taken from them, their vehicle burnt, and they sent all of them to God for judgement.

In summary, a cult boy in this state can easily kill his brother who is a member of another cult group, so hurting a stranger is just like hurting a fly. I hate cultism, but you can't help but thank them when they fight for you in the absence of the government who has refused to fight for you.

All I'm trying to say is: Fulani people should not start a fight they can't finish. No one has monopoly of violence.

Yes, the army is on their side, the government is on their side, but the people and God are not on their side.

Out of 100 Nigerians you meet, only 1 likes a Fulani man. There are lots of good Fulanis, but people end up judging a group based on the bad ones.

Please, you people should stop being violent. No one has monopoly of it. Rivers state people are peaceful people — we only suck blood when the gods are angry.

Stay blessed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Essien45: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rivers State is the headquarters of cultism where they kill themselves like no man's business.
Hope they can unite and fight the herdsmen rather than kill themselves over frivolities.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Igboid: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
iLegendd:

In my community, in 2015/2016, after the election, PDP and APC turned their issues into cult fight in Rivers.

The cult groups in the community became violent and before we knew it, they started killing one another.

We thought it would end there, but they started kidnapping and hurting innocent people. If you're rich, run, else you'll be kidnapped or killed.

When all the rich men ran away, they started hurting the average ones. One of the cult groups was too bloody and merciless. After killing you, they'll cut your head and remove your eyes.

The other smaller groups merged and decided to call for peace but the violent ones kept terrorising.

That was how everyone left the community for them — only the extremely poor ones that didn't have where to run go were around.

One day, 2016, a group of Fulani herdsmen were passing by and saw a guy standing, one of the newly reorganized cult group members. They thought it's a cheap kill, so they shot at him, but it didn't harm him. Black magic, right? Who knows.

In the bush, was his gun. He picked his phone and called his other members to mobilize and come with weapons, since they were stationed at different points to guard the community from the other gang.

Few minutes later, they arrived and opened fire on all the cows — including those carrying them.

The herdsmen ran to God (you know what I mean). The cows were all ******. A surviving herdsman ran to call some army and they came, but the boys ambushed them and took the guns of all the armies.

Their mission wasn't to kill innocent armies, but to tell them to stay clear. As understanding as the army guys were, they realized these guys were deadlier than them — the only thing is the army is wearing authorized uniform.

They gave them back their guns and they left. The Fulanis always brag about how they never forget, and yes, that's true.

The herdsman went to gather his fellow herdsmen, used an old Hilux and came back to fight back. The herdsmen are fetish, the bad boys are worse.

Before they could get inside the community, they were ambushed, their guns taken from them, their vehicle burnt, and they sent all of them to God for judgement.

In summary, a cult boy in this state can easily kill his brother who is a member of another cult group, so hurting a stranger is just like hurting a fly. I hate cultism, but you can't help but thank them when they fight for you in the absence of the government who has refused to fight for you.

All I'm trying to say is: Fulani people should not start a fight they can't finish. No one has monopoly of violence.

Yes, the army is on their side, the government is on their side, but the people and God are not on their side.

Out of 100 Nigerians you meet, only 1 likes a Fulani man. There are lots of good Fulanis, but people end up judging a group based on the bad ones.

Please, you people should stop being violent. No one has monopoly of it. Rivers state people are peaceful people — we only suck blood when the gods are angry.

Stay blessed.

Akuko ifo.

Are there no more "I day bam" and co cultists in Elemeland?

Abegi!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by omoalaafin: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
They will surely meet their waterloo there
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by iLegendd(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Igboid:

Akuko ifo.

Are there no more "I day bam" and co cultists in Elemeland?

Abegi!

If I didn't share the story, no one will. This is to say: things on this nature may be happening, but you can't gain access to report them.

Anyway, have a nice day and stay peaceful.

Bye
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Lovelyn451(f): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
tungamaje:
Wike, what sayest thou? Is ESN invited?
does ESN look like charity organization to you?? u no go mind your cup of tea??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by naijadrivablog: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Elements boys wey I no no de laugh o.
Fulani don buy market.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Make fulani suya them. No be them wey follow betray Biafrans during the war. The idiotic short engine in the person of Wike should invite his fulani masters as he did against the people of Obigbo.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Reeses: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Stupid fulanis thinks that they are flirting with them yourbas.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Obamaofusa: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
TheDestroyer:
Inferiority complex is why they are so obsessed with yoruba people even though yoruba no send them message. They always begging for attention around yoruba people

You are right,bruv.It started from Zik.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zooposki:

You Igbos are something else. Nobody will like to share a nation with such hateful people.

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE IF YOU HAVE NO SENSIBLE THING TO SAY!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by porthouse7(f): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
MansoryMX:

Na your useless papa you dey refer to as boy! Animal!
relax man... dis is a faceless public forum + dat guy u are replying is a mistake on earth
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
iLegendd:

Stay blessed.

SENSELESS POST
NA COCK AND BULL STORY YOU DEY TELL US.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Shalommy(f): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Let's see what wike political warrior will do. Chaii..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by TruthinAction: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
So they have eventually entered Rivers State. If we are sensible, all APC loyalists should decamp to protest against these wicked herdsmen. But they are still following like zombies.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
This thing did not start today. As far back as 2008 I and a friend narrowly escaped from well armed herdsmen robbers on that Obigbo - Nchia road while trying to dodge Eleme junction traffic.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zooposki:

Mumu. You think say English na Igbo. Mechionu.
Lol... Says the chief mumu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by madridsta007(m): 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zooposki:

You Igbos are something else. Nobody will like to share a nation with such hateful people.

Please try and strt the campaign for referendum so the hateful Fulani-killer herdsmen Igbos leave the nation.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by onuman: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Awuuu, the governor of Rivers state chasing for higher political post and sees attacks on Biafra as stepping stone to let Arewa appoint him to higher political office. He can’t do anything about this attack on his people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by onuman: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Samunique:

This not about talkative Wike, this is a common battle the whole South and middle belt must unanimously fight.

You people should stop all this tribal and bitterness rubbish.undecided

Fulani herdsmen killers have declared war on the rest of Nigeria and for us to win, we must unite against them and the state power that's backing them.

NB. I suspect you're one of the agents of confusion and division on this forum.

So you aren't worth any attention. undecided

Fighting Fulani but remain in one Nigeria is a futile fight.

Fulani had since drew the lines of the borders of Arewa sharia republic when the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws. How long will you fight Fulani in one Nigeria?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by ogbonti: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
MansoryMX:
If na River State Fulani wan test, they won’t survive it ooo this i can guarantee you! Those people are worst than the devil ooo! Fulani better run away because even Buhari personal army legion won’t be able to save them from the wrath of the indigenes of Rivers!

when will our men from the south go to the north to rape fulani women ? angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by calcal: 12:07am On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 20, 2021
Samunique:

This not about talkative Wike, this is a common battle the whole South and middle belt must unanimously fight.

You people should stop all this tribal and bitterness rubbish.undecided

Fulani herdsmen killers have declared war on the rest of Nigeria the zoo and for us to win, we must unite against them and the state power that's backing them.

NB. I suspect you're one of the agents of confusion and division on this forum.

So you aren't worth any attention. undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by bencynthgreat: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2021
Zooposki:

I don't even want to share it with anyone. Look at how hateful u sound over normal comment and u are calling out Igbos. Bitter person. Go deal with ur problem and stop sounding like a disgruntled employee
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by broadman20: 3:57am On Mar 20, 2021
Zooposki:

The hate in you is alarming still you are the one accusing another just like Elrufia, what level of hypocrisy is this abeg?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Emitrustgod(m): 4:43am On Mar 20, 2021
Every fulanis a terrorist though some stupid idiots @our area must continue claiming ignorant for so much selfishness & power of educated illiteracy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Duplexxx: 5:56am On Mar 20, 2021
Herdsmen and bandit fg still camping them shame to Nigeria government
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2021
Zooposki:

most of all their comment na joke! face to face igbos are reasoning and straght forward!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by ejanla077: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2021
Zooposki:

Anybody reading this post will kno you re the one hating judging by how innocent the guys post is
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by ejanla077: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2021
bunto:
@Seun Osewa....
You and your mods seem determined to bring Nigeria to her knees.
I wonder who your pay masters are?
Sowing hatred amongst Nigerians...
Shame on you!

A lot of people in this country that show hate against the land of their father and forebearers will gnash their teeth when they and their generations start to reap what they have sown.
Nigeria is bigger than all of you.

May all those who work, pray and act against the good of Nigeria never benefit from any of her bestowed blessings. They might steal and have money but they will never have peace and joy. Their wealth shall be like ashes and shall bring no joy.

If you want to leave Nigeria, ask for a referendum. Stop trying to burn the country down.

Nigeria will survive you all. A country is only as good as her inhabitants/citizens.

I want them to ban me. I want to cure this addiction. Nairaland is doing me no good no more. cry cry cry cry

Na ur family will gnash teeth for Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State by JuanDeDios: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHERE IS OSASONYESOM OSAWIKE undecided
Is that his name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.