Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos) (30408 Views)

Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks / Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze / Beware: This Is How Thieves Use Car Jack To Break Into People's Houses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos) by yewawa: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2021
I look through the names.....and I see Christianity!.and they still call them bandits!...are they bandits or Boko Haram?.....are they Boko Haram or northern agenda?....hmmm!.Nobody can fight for God...Nobody!.
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos) by snowball11(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2021
DeoGratias1:
Looks like this is now a daily occurrence. This country is finished.

Nope,.....the North under the rule of the Lifeless-General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is finished!
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos) by OyinO: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2021
Bandits? Are you an illiterate calling terrorists and invaders bandits?
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos) by Liposure: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
FashionCookie:
From Suicide bombers, to Fulani Herdsmen, to kidnappers, to Bandits...only in the North. May God forgive all the leaders playing panpangolo with the lives of its citizens.
This is very sad...May their soul find rest.
The Country failed them...
if you are elected president of this country, how would you tackle these problems bedeviling the north
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Liposure:
if you are elected president of this country, how would you tackle these problems bedeviling the north

Bros there's too much corruption in this country. And it has eaten deep into every fabric. What is happening in the North is political and some people are making money out of it. When elected into office(s), people should be allowed to rule to their capacity with the interest of the people FIRST! But this is Nigeria, it's almost impossible with the interference of one group of cabal or the other.
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos) by Liposure: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
FashionCookie:

Bros there's too much corruption in this country. And it has eaten deep into every fabric. What is happening in the North is political and some people are making money out of it. When elected into office(s), people should be allowed to rule to their capacity with the interest of the people FIRST! But this is Nigeria, it's almost impossible with the interference of one group of cabal or the other.
i quite agree. Nigeria is not working. Maybe its time we divide this country. Let everyone go their separate ways even tho i'm a nationalist cos i believe in one nigeria.
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Liposure:
i quite agree. Nigeria is not working. Maybe its time we divide this country. Let everyone go their separate ways even tho i'm a nationalist cos i believe in one nigeria.

I think if that most times too when times bite hard. But then, I don't think it's possible. If it were, I would love it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo / Man Commits Suicide On Abuja Railway Track / Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.