Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors (37902 Views)

'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah / El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by franchasng: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
Onlyonebuhari:

So Jonathan had to use Orisetjafor jet cos NIGERIA ARMY don't have jets anymore and so wise that they didn't inform their South African counterpart.
Clap for your self......
The image of Orisetjafor with Boko Haram leader and asari dokubo says it all.
You don't get it Jacob Zuma the then President of South Africa was working with Obama.

It was a covert operation, using Nigerian Military jet will still expose or divulge the secret procurement.

I am telling you this as a classified information.

Goodluck wanted to end the Boko Haram insurgency at all cost to also help boost his campaign points but Obama and Co didn't want him to succeed so it could be a good point to use to oust Goodluck from power.

You won't understand or maybe you know the truth but trying to play wicked politics like El Rufai undecided
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Afolabimills(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
IpobAntidote:
[[s]quote author=Afolabimills post=100040415]mo tu Ito si inu obo iya re omo ale eru fulani ni Iran e omo ale ogun laka aye lo ma fi eje e we [/s]

A ni omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e. It's very obvious to see. Gbogbo iran di ran ni a ma le wo gbo lo.
E wo ti ku na, ok an ti mo, they will soon announce your burial rites.
Bastard dead man nonentity.
STFU and FVCK off.
grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Tonitoniton(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
donmixc:
shut up foolish old man, you are a boko haram sponsor even till now, you think you can fool us Your plans to destabilize the north will fail. One day you and your chariots will be exposed. Evil old fool

I just cant believe some one in this present time could say this.

this northerners are heavily bewitched.

Islam is a serious curse to mankind. a religion that will make a man think like a pig is bad.

curse be Islam
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Onlyonebuhari: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
franchasng:
You don't get it Jacob Zuma the then President of South Africa was working with Obama.

It was a covert operation, using Nigerian Military jet will still expose or divulge the secret procurement.

I am telling you this as a classified information.

Goodluck wanted to end the Boko Haram insurgency at all cost to also help boost his campaign points but Obama and Co didn't want him to succeed so it could be a good point to use to oust Goodluck from power.

You won't understand or maybe you know the truth but trying to play wicked politics like El Rufai undecided

Using Oritsejafor and a militant to procure arm to fight insurgency......wow.
Instead of him procuring arm from the Russian federation that will easily sell it due to their rivalry with the US. Eku ise
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by franchasng: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Onlyonebuhari:

Using Oritsejafor and a militant to procure arm to fight insurgency......wow.
Instead of him procuring arm from the Russian federation that will easily sell it due to their rivalry with the US. Eku ise
Which Russia, sighs. You are just an ordinary Nigerian sha, and u guys hardly agree to learn.

I agree, he bought the arms to destroy the North, cased closes
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by mentored: 12:11am On Mar 21, 2021
post=100026820:

Sure people that have their heads working well definitely know the people behind these terrorists and bandits.

The whole truth of this Gumi matter lies below.....
Pictures don't lie.
We all cannot suffer collective amnesia or willful blindness at once.
Truth is bitter, but we will continue to say it...
Rather, truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth....

We thank God there are still many Nigerians like you,,
that still have their heads intact and 'very correct'.

We hereby present to you Gumi and his inner caucus

Pictures don't lie
, now you know where all these violence, killings, kidnappings, chaos are all coming from.

Sane, good thinking and honest Nigerians, just imagine that it is Buhari that Gumi took all these pictures with from year to year,
Imagine what the swines, enemies of the country and Children of hate would have been saying.
Hypocrisy will end them all....las las

The same GUMI that is interviewing bandits

You are truly a suspected 'paid' APC e warrior
Re: Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors by Onlyonebuhari: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2021
franchasng:
Which Russia, sighs. You are just an ordinary Nigerian sha, and u guys hardly agree to learn.

I agree, he bought the arms to destroy the North, cased closes

Keep deceiving yourself, u will learn rubbish u are saying. If US don't sell weapon to u, u can't go and buy from US enemy that will sell for u. U also took a militant and use your pastor jet.
Yeyenatu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up / Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.