Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. (6539 Views)

Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) / Congrats IPOB You Have Won / Atiku And Peter Obi Storm Anambra In Style For Campaign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Amb1045(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

From his post I see no pain rather u are pained.

Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow terrorist from other states are not happy with the peace currently been enjoyed in Anambra state..

Soon they will be dealt with..
mugu enjoy the peace in North let us enjoy our war over here. lol. you people has destroyed north with religion and amajiri system, una next plan na to migrate to east where their is peace to destroy it too. Any government organization that want to oppress the southeast will face the consequences. Say no to any form of oppression
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Warripikine: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

There is nothing like Biafra.

Go and buy land somewhere else and do your biafra...
You're asleep bro.. An unconscious man, isn't aware of what's going on in his environment..
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Paperworka: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He is an Anambra man. put your igbo inside your pocket.

Patriotism to his state comes first.

If not for the fraudulent creation of states in Nigeria, would you have known the word Anambra?.., before 1976 all we had was East Central State. all of you are just nursing your political career by defending evil, you saw when Fulani cut a a lady into pieces at Uli, you saw women complaining that whenever they go to their farm they are being ganged raped by Fulani in your Anambra but you and the op chose to remain quiet because non of your family members where involved.

If you support evil, evil will definitely come to you!
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Paperworka:

If not for the fraudulent creation of states in Nigeria, would you have known the word Anambra?.., before 1976 all we had was East Central State. all of you are just nursing your political career by defending evil, you saw when Fulani cut a a lady into pieces at Uli, you saw women complaining that whenever they go to their farm they are being ganged raped by Fulani in your Anambra but you and the op chose to remain quiet because non of your family members where involved.

America has over 50 states. so your point is dead.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by gidgiddy: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
mekaboy:

How will he know. Does he care. His own is to brainwash and incite criminals to do crime. Sending pictures of criminals with AK47 as those he recruited to protect the east. Many of them now want AK47 to increase their ranking in the scam security network.

And how many people in the East do you see complaining? Yorubas in the South West are complaining about killer herdsmen, some of them are now refugees in Benin Republic. People are complaining in the North West about Boko haram, many have been killed. Many in the middle belt are complaining about killer herdsmen, many families grieving. Half of Southern Kaduna are in IDP camps or dead, courtesy of armed militia.

Do you see anybody complaining about Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB or ESN in the South East? All you ever hear are unfounded allegations from the authorities, but barely nothing from the people

So if the South East people are not complaining, in a country where many others are crying and dying daily, then you have the wrong priority talking about IPOB

Do something more productive with your time
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
Paperworka:

I don't think you are an IGBO, but if you are then you are one of those selfish money chasing machines in Igbo land who can sabotage, kill, deny their faith just for the money, as long as you are enjoying or making your money others can go to hell

You are probably one of the frustrated Igbo touts and criminals who never got educated or learnt a skill, that believe they will become governors and ministers in the imaginary Biafra, led by a fraudster who has dual citizenship for himself and his family in UK.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Am sorry for your recent sickness

When Nigeria army killed ipob protesting at nkpor and head bridge no one complained
Even some westerners were jubilating,though I know you are in coma but you can as well ask people around you or use internet

So Kanu and his brainwashed criminals should take over the security of the SE? Let them be restricted to Aba.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
Paperworka:

And the best solution is to kill soldiers and police and let the criminals kanu is breeding take over the state? Where haven't fulani killed farmers in Nigeria? Have they killed the army and police in the state as retaliation? Have they employed criminals to take over their security in those states?

It wont happen in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
mekaboy:

So Kanu and his brainwashed criminals should take over the security of the SE? Let them be restricted to Aba.
They have already
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
mekaboy:

99.999% of IPOB members are criminals . Kanu has always instructed them to do such. Now, after inciting them during ENDSARS, this is the out come.
The truth is that you are not Igbo... You are nothing but a fulani terrorist sympathizer.

Idris has this to say remember he is a northerner.

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The truth is that you are not Igbo... You are nothing but a fulani terrorist sympathizer.

Idris has this to say remember he is a northerner.

That idris is nnamdi kanu. Encouraging his hoodlums to kill and gather arms to become a terror in the SE. They should just take that madness outside Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
mekaboy:

That idris is nnamdi kanu. Encouraging his hoodlums to kill and gather arms to become a terror in the SE. They should just take that madness outside Anambra.
Boy shut up and stop making unnecessary noise here.

Look at this fulani terrorist sympathizer attacking the messenger as usual living the message.

On whose mandate or authority are you speaking??

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Reeses: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nna Ike gwuru.Nnamdi please enough leave my father land alone ooo.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Reeses: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
How stupid most of the Biafra supporters are all abroad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
mekaboy:

I don't know why am wasting my precious time with a nobody.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I don't know why am wasting my precious time with a nobody.

Who was Nnamdi Kanu before the Biafran Scam Business?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
mekaboy:

Who was Nnamdi Kanu before the Biafran Scam Business?
A good question, he was the leader of APGA the whole of Europe and also the owner of alpha Phoenix company in London.

Now, who are you??
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
A good question, he was the leader of APGA the whole of Europe and also the owner of alpha Phoenix company in London.

Now, who are you??

Lol. Rubbish company setup for fraud in UK. No single client and portfolio. A failed company like the scammer kanu. Who never succeeded in anything but fraud.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Now, who are you??

So Biafra business is his only source of livelihood, since the company you mentioned is dissolved. And he was not even the director.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
Where is Nnamdi Kanu here? He will continue to scam the gullible. Dormant company wey no dey do anything for UK. grin grin grin grin

See the way he is shouting, owner of alpha phoenix london as if na one big firm .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Someone should tell this fool to stay away from Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
mekaboy:

So Biafra business is his only source of livelihood, since the company you mentioned is dissolved. And he was not even the Director.
You call freedom fighting a business?? Are you sure you're ok

Why do you want to remain a slave in nigga-area??
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
mekaboy:

Lol. Rubbish company setup for fraud in UK. No single client and portfolio. A failed company like the scammer kanu. Who never succeeded in anything but fraud.
Fraud, fraud, fraud that is all I hear from you without evidence to backup your frivolous claims about kanu.

If you can prove to me beyond reasonable doubt that kanu is a fraudster I promise to start a campaign against him.

Start listing kanu's crimes for me... Each must be backed up with authentic proof. If possible with an audio or video clip.

Let the challenge begin onye gba Oso mma ya grin grin grin
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by MrMaestro: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Fraud, fraud, fraud that is all I hear from you without evidence to backup your frivolous claims about kanu.

If you can prove to me beyond reasonable doubt that kanu is a fraudster I promise to start a campaign against him.

Start listing kanu's crimes for me... Each must be backed up with authentic proof. If possible with an audio or video clip.

Let the challenge begin onye gba Oso mma ya grin grin grin
I mean honestly, he's been collecting donations for nearly a decade and has done little to nothing with it. The question is legitimate

2 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You call freedom fighting a business?? Are you sure you're ok

Why do you want to remain a slave in nigga-area??

He was wallowing in poverty. He then started fighting for his financial freedom, using Biafra to disguise.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
mekaboy:

He was wallowing in poverty. He then started fighting for his financial freedom, using Biafra to disguise.
He was wallowing in poverty, how do you know?? Where is your proof??

Can you show me any property belonging to kanu anywhere in the world??

If truly he is using biafra for his financial freedom, why is the nigga-arean government complaining bitterly concerning his activities??

Evidence of FGs complaints below

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by bosco2017: 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
We are all Biafrans .Divide and rule will not work here . We are wiser . Anambra imo abia ebonyi enugu we all igbos in SS are on and same .
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
MrMaestro:
I mean honestly, he's been collecting donations for nearly a decade and has done little to nothing with it. The question is legitimate
Do you know the cost of running a radio and tv stations??

Do you know the amount IPOB spends in bailing IPOB detainees??

Do you know the cost of maintaining a huge security outfit??

And many more...

You that is complaining as if you have contributed a dime to IPOB have you asked yourself, what the nigga-arean government have been doing with the oil and gas money since 1960s till date??
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Idiko1: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
mekaboy:
I consider any Anambra person participating in IPOB as a fool. The reason is because Nnamdi Kanu has always wanted to use Anambra state to fight his proxy war with Nigerian government. Not to get Biafra, but to convince his gullible followers abroad on the need to send more money.

He left his state to hold elections successfully and then said no election in Anambra.

The plan was to get the government to declare a state of emergency in Anambra and take over the administration. While his state is governed peacefully.

Today he is sending his followers( probably from his state) to come and be killing military and police personel in Anambra state. So that when its time to retaliate, the people of Anambra will be the ones to suffer.

Anambra youths will be arrested, businesses shutdown, curfew imposed. While the people who did the killing return to his state.

If you are from Anambra state and you are involved in IPOB, either by funding of physical membership, you are a fool.

Kanu the scammer always wants war and destruction in Anambra state.

Ndi Anambra, mmulu anya ( Shine your eyes). Say enough is enough to this scammer.

I am quite sure you are neither Igbo nor from Anambta State. No true Igbo person will allow above crap to flow out of his\her stream of thought. The leadership of Igbo must not always come Anambra State. If Ojukwu was not from Anambra State, I am quite sure certain stiffs will conjure the above vomit during Biafra run.
Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
He was wallowing in poverty, how do you know?? Where is your proof??

Can you show me any property belonging to kanu anywhere in the world??

If truly he is using biafra for his financial freedom, why is the nigga-arean government complaining bitterly concerning his activities??

Evidence of FGs complaints below

Are you that gullible? This is what lai mohammed used to defend the billions looted in his ministry. Both lai Mohammed and kanu are rogues.

1 Like

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by mekaboy(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Do you know the cost of running a radio and tv stations??

Do you know the amount IPOB spends in bailing IPOB detainees??

Do you know the cost of maintaining a huge security outfit??

And many more...

You that is complaining as if you have contributed a dime to IPOB have you asked yourself, what the nigga-arean government have been doing with the oil and gas money since 1960s till date??

More gullible than i thought. You complain the government of the zoo is corrupt and not transparent. Why is kanu not leading by example by making figures public to the gullible followers. To show how much was received and how much is spent and what is left. He just tells you hè is spending millions daily and you believe.

He claimed he gave asari dokubo 20 million when he was in prison, asari said he did not receive a dime. Why didnt the scammer prove it. He just told you people asari was a saboteur. And you believed.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. by Notasyouthink: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
mekaboy:

Are you that gullible? This is what lai mohammed used to defend the billions looted in his ministry. Both lai Mohammed and kanu are rogues.
I think you're the most gullible here honestly. That statement was made by garba shehu.

Meanwhile am still waiting for the list of kanu's crimes with concrete evidence stop shying away from this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

At Last, Unknown Gunman Revealed (see His Pic) / External Reserves Drop By $610m In November As CBN Battles To Save Naira / Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.