Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,875 members, 7,866,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ladies Here's Some Truths For That Ass - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Here's Some Truths For That Ass (3497 Views)

Twerking That Ass Like A Boss / Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. / Some Truths Ladies Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Here's Some Truths For That Ass by obowunmi(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2010
This is for the young girls. In adult world, you don't know what cards life is going to hand out.

Imagine getting married a virgin and your husband of 18 yrs leaves you after 4 kids ---- what do you do then ? Jump out the window ?
Re: Ladies Here's Some Truths For That Ass by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2010
on point post.
Re: Ladies Here's Some Truths For That Ass by cold(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2010
The original post was made in 2007.Can anyone tell me with any degree of certainty that anything has changed undecided IMHO the answer to that is a big NO! Nothing has,nothing will.Same goes for all other vices we indulge in,we know it's bad but just carrying on doin it anyway.So that sermon just hit a brickwall
Re: Ladies Here's Some Truths For That Ass by Tinksh(f): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2010
^^^good point!!!
Re: Ladies Here's Some Truths For That Ass by me2me: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2010
@ olugirl

i guess wats good for the goose is equally good for the gander grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Here's Some Truths For That Ass by Youngpo413: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2014
TCUBE: can u plz add one more thing

ladies "he is cute" leads to ur asz gertting used and dumped,

talking from experience?
Re: Ladies Here's Some Truths For That Ass by Youngpo413: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2014
olugirl: funny, how men think, fyi girls sleep with a man quickly because they are Hot and want to. The after cry and clinging is to deceive the man into thinking we did it because of love not because i wanted his dick inside me at that point in time.

Stupid man goes away with a big ego thinking he has dumped another heart, meanwhile she is already doing another guy and giving him the same i am an innocent girl story.

no wonder you are bored,lonely,desperate and started to hate nigerian men.
HOE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Girls Are You This Desperate (pictures) / What's Your Take On This? / Please Read If You Are A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.