Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake (24453 Views)

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by LawLab247: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
Basher8583:

You want customers to patronize your business and at the same time you are polarizing them. Are you sure you are educated. Are you aware that more than half of your customers have been lost with this comment you just made.

read the statement I put below unless you are not really serious with your business

Lesson in marketing... always stay neutral

Oga, that I'm doing business does not mean that I shouldn't make known my personal conviction on topical issues. I'm not a hypocrite. No pretense whatsoever. I say what I mean and mean what I say. If you expect me to do what every other person in business does just to get clients, then I'm sorry to disappoint you. I am not one to join a bandwagon. If you are wrong, I would tell you point blank. I take responsibility for anything I say or do. And my clients love me for these traits.

As for the insults, I forgive you this one time, but don't do that again.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Captain92: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
This corntree (country) na season film
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Basher8583: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
LawLab247:

Oga, that I'm doing business does not mean that I shouldn't make known my personal conviction on topical issues. I'm not a hypocrite. No pretense whatsoever. I say what I mean and mean what I say. If you expect me to do what every other person in business does just to get clients, then I'm sorry to disappoint you. I am not one to join a bandwagon. If you are wrong, I would tell you point blank. I take responsibility for anything I say or do. And my clients love me for these traits.

Who is insulting this frustrated kid. You are getting good advise that will enhance your business and you are referring to it as an insult. Your forgiveness is not needed. Bring it on if you can cope with Basher8583
You want to speak your mind then open a personal account for that. Why do you sound like a kid.
This is how you make poor decisions that make you broke and then you blame the government for it.
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
LawLab247:

Chai!! See as you give the zombie gbas gbos with class
Beware of him though. He's a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yeah right. Can this man just go away? You stole money. You are a political tout. You should never have been governor. Keep kwayyet

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by LawLab247: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Basher8583:

Who is insulting this frustrated kid. You are getting good advise that will enhance your business and you are referring to it as an insult. Your forgiveness is not needed. Bring it on if you can cope with Basher8583
You want to speak your mind then open a personal account for that. Why do you sound like a kid.
This is how you make poor decisions that make you broke and then you blame the government for it.

Son, bleeeeeeep off. I'm busy. Let this be the last time you will ever quote me with your unsolicited advice. Put a diiick to you advice, your thoughts and your brain, then Bleep them.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by LawLab247: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Chai!! See as you give the zombie gbas gbos with class
Beware of him though. He's a fraudster

Thanks fam. He needs to be put back in his cage.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Agugbadin: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Alhaji Gandollar

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Bimpe29: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
LMS1:
DEAR GANDUJE whether that video was manipulated or not somebody should help me tell You that "GANDOLLAR" Is here to stay and i believe it Will be written somewhere in Your Biography too.
Nigerians don't Joke when it comes to yabbing.
barawo dollar grin

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Dmano: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
What is fake about it,is it the Dollar or himself ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele / EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness / Rivers Assembly To Fubara: Withdraw Your Illegal Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.