Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake (24385 Views)

Dollar Videos: Ganduje Prays Court To Restrain EFCC From Probing Him / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman / Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by oloyedewaris(m): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by hgnbello(m): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2021
Haha. Even This News Is Fake
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by spinna: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2021
Gandolarr the shameless disgusting red handed thief.. Continue lying to yourself.. We sef are into videofx and nothing fake for that video

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Bvlgari: 7:14am On Mar 20, 2021
ok...Nigeria sef na fake...dundee

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Tvoice: 7:15am On Mar 20, 2021
Mumu kii u dia

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by jamace(m): 7:15am On Mar 20, 2021
If it were an ordinary Kano man/Talakawa that did what Ganduje did, Sharia will have been applied... Religious hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by JoeEeL(m): 7:15am On Mar 20, 2021
Im simply tired of always seeing the faces of these fools.

Yorubas when are we getting out? Ko si time mo o. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Racoon(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2021
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has confirmed the authenticity of the video showing the Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje, allegedly receiving millions of dollars as bribe.

SATURDAY PUNCH gathered that forensic analysis of the video showing Ganduje receiving bribe from a contractor indicated that the video was not digitally cloned as claimed by some of his loyalists.

Sources said the EFCC which had one of the best forensic laboratories in the country, had subjected the viral video to various forensic analyses all of which affirmed that the governor indeed received the dollar bribe.

It was, however, gathered that the probe might have been stalled by political pressure on the commission to soft-pedal on the investigation in order not to jeopardise President Muhammadu Buhari’s electoral chances in Kano State. A source said, “The commission has decided to hold the breaks on the investigation to avoid jeopardising the President’s electoral chances in Kano where he has his largest fan base and political supporters.

“The fact is that the case against Ganduje is as good as dead; If he wins re-election, which is likely, he can’t be prosecuted until 2023 after his tenure and his trial would also be determined by whoever wins in 2023. If the All Progressives Congress wins the presidential poll in 2023, they would continue protecting him. So, for now, the governor can’t be prosecuted until after 2023 and that is if the APC loses power at the centre.”

Another source noted that the President needed Kano votes to boost his chances of getting a second term in this month’s elections, adding that the EFCC would not want to rock the boat at this point in time.He said, “You must have heard the President tacitly defending the governor when he wondered why Ganduje had to collect the money himself when he could have sent an aide to take the bribes on his behalf.

“When asked about the video by Nigerians at a forum, Buhari described Ganduje as a man of integrity, indicating that he approved of him and the governor has also been boasting that he will deliver five million votes for Buhari’s re-election.“This is called quid pro quo; you protect me, I work for your re-election. The EFCC as an agency under the executive has to read in between the lines and tread cautiously.”

The acting EFCC spokesman, Tony Orilade, could not be reached for reaction as calls to his phone rang out. He had yet to respond to a text message on the reported suspension of the Ganduje probe.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/political-considerations-stalling-ganduje-bribery-probe-investigation/%3famp

Even the EFCC have long confirmed the authenticity of the Gandollar dollar bribe videos from forensic analysis.
It is a pity idiots like Gandollar just kept insulting the sensibility of sane Nigerians because of silly people like the president that gave him inspiration because of politics.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by adeade83: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] Gaudollar

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Zetty177x: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2021
The audacity!

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by olisaEze(m): 7:18am On Mar 20, 2021
This illiterate has never heard of video forensic analysis before.

If e sure for you, give the video to CNN let them analyze and publish their findings!

Oruwe! grin

Gandollar & the hypocritical North!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Cooldiipo(m): 7:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Oga stop abusing our senses jare. When sabi cartoon and movie na. My lithium powerbank can charge your phone for a whole week and power you laptop for over ten hours, Let me know if you need one.
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Sonoyom(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2021
Your brain is fake also, rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Toosure70: 7:23am On Mar 20, 2021
rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by naIraiaND: 7:25am On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2021
Of course it is possible with deep fake but the possibility of this been one is very low.
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Heavance(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2021
Happiboispot:
all this uneducated politician thinks it's everyone who believes the lies that comes out of there mouth.
every evidence use against them they label it as fake can't they just admit there wrongs.

one Nigeria is dead
That was how Nigerian Army claimed it is fake video, till CNN embarrassed them and the entire country.
These people think we are still in the 20th century.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Grace146: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2021
Had it been the north operates sharia law like they claimed, this man for don lose that hand, but no the sharia law na audio.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2021
Foolish shameless thief

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by philipstanley(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2021
If he who speaks is a fool the one who listens is not a fool.
- Hausa proverb
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Fihoco: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2021
What is this one denying after how many years.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by DSC7: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2021
xpressionx:
The bullion can van video is fake too. The school children's kidnap are also fake. in fact Nigeria is fake.
How much is Visa to Congo abeg,local man is tired.

You no need visa bro.....
2days trekking from lagos will land you in congo...
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by BlackBaron: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2021
Lol, the illiterates in his region would probably believe him.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by wyqay: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2021
Gandollar Linus of Kano

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by ScamHunter: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2021
I no wan Iaugh abeg

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by iampeterben(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Another lie from an APC governor!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by OduntanGabriel(m): 7:57am On Mar 20, 2021
We need to switch from using bible and Quran in making oat and go traditional... Normally, ogun would have killed someone immediately after saying this
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by koolaid87: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2021
Take chill pill guys

He's only addressing his northern cows.

Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Comedian2019: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2021
This mumu Gandollar is only talking to sharia Kano people alone. They will believe him. It's their money, not mine.
So I don't give a dime.
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by MightySparrow: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2021
Fake dollar, fake journalism, fake governor.
Gandollar

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Mitsurugi(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2021
MightySparrow:
Fake dollar, fake journalism, fake governor.
Gandollar

never appears in this type of post. Why? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Myself2(m): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2021
xpressionx:
The bullion van video is fake too.
The school children's kidnap are also fake.
in fact Nigeria is fake.

How much is Visa to Congo abeg,local man is tired.

Addendum:
whoever knows this guy should tell him to calm down before he damages his wind pipe.
no matter how hard he blows,God will not hire him to blow trumpet on the last day.

LOL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo / Okorocha Spotted Buying Boiled Corn & Pear During Amakohia Road Inspection / We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.