Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil (38601 Views)

Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina / Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / How Customs, Police Caught & Released Truckload Of Codeine After Receiving Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by Galadimabawa: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
In fact, we named the boy, Hameed, after the Comptroller General of the Nigeria Customs Service.
grin grin grin
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
We had sex 3 times a week........
We dated for 3 months.......
He raped you......... Bla.. Bla... Bla
Which one should we believe?
Okay, 3 times a week sex * 4 weeks (1 month) =12 solid straff sessions shocked 12 sex sessions * 3 months =36 customized straff!
So @ what point did the rape occur?
During first sex bout, middle sex bout or last straff?
Aunty NGO, u taught her how to lie but it sucks!
If rape was on 1st instance, why was it not reported? If it was on last instance, after 36 kpeshs, dat one sef na rape?

Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by Hassanmaye(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mummymahdi:
Ayyam not understanding. He raped u and u later start having sex 3 times a week. Small prostitute kenan .
lol yan mata yanzu dakikai ne ai zoom Inkasan hannunka kawuce wurin shikenan. Kodayake sunfisan Dan Iska Dama ba ustazu ba, dakace zan aureki, kasayo mata Kwadayi shikenan zoom anwuce
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by Hassanmaye(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
zoedew:

Once stayed in a high-profile hotel in the North and witnessed a moving something in black Hijab smuggled into a hotel room via the fire escape! Not hearsay!! I saw the moving something in black Hijab with my two eyes!!!
lol what is that you know vaginal people are daft and stupid
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by Farid24224(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

lol yan mata yanzu dakikai ne ai zoom Inkasan hannunka kawuce wurin shikenan. Kodayake sunfisan Dan Iska Dama ba ustazu ba, dakace zan aureki, kasayo mata Kwadayi shikenan zoom anwuce

Aswear na true, most of 'em ladies nowadays prefer bad niggar than the gentle ones...

1 Like

Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by Farid24224(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Aswear na true, most of 'em ladies nowadays prefer bad niggar than the gentle ones...

1 Like

Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by harmony75: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
the customs should fish the wicked Idris out �
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by stormborn28(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mummymahdi:
Ayyam not understanding. He raped u and u later start having sex 3 times a week. Small prostitute kenan .
hmmmmm....the thing sweet am
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by Murrynmama: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
PlsBanMe:
She is even very old at 15 in the north. They get 'legally married' at much younger age. By legally married I mean they get illegally married. Most times the girl is willing. Sometimes, it is forceful..

The marriage leads birth to children that cannot be well taken care of. The "not well taken care of" children if female are catered for until age nine or so when they are ready to be married off, but the males are left in the hands of illiterates Clerics who use them for begging and on their farms until they later discover they don't have future and they then engage in all crimes like banditry, kidnapping and terrorism.

The ones who managed to escape the above travel down to the South to become beggers and a few do menial jobs.

Oga keep quiet. I met many girls of 12, 14 and 15 years with babies in the south. The rate at which smalls girls give birth in the south is uncompareble to the north. I am not just saying it am based in the south. Stories like this in the north use to make front pages and newspaper headlines, because they are very rare.
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by zoedew: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lastanza:

Some of you have been so be clouded with the Nigerian syndrome that you cannot reason above average. Do you know what it means to head an institution in an organized and civilized society?

For that officer to dent the image of the customs, it beholds on the customs to immediately prosecute him to uphold its integrity or suffer the shame.

Some customs bosses can even resign as a result of this act by a subordinate.

When I made my post I wasn’t in the mode for the serious implications you highlight here. For those of us who live in here it is in our best interest health wise to be jocular about these matters once in a while!
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by PlsBanMe: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Murrynmama:

Oga keep quiet. I met many girls of 12, 14 and 15 years with babies in the south. The rate at which smalls girls give birth in the south is uncompareble to the north. I am not just saying it am based in the south. Stories like this in the north use to make front pages and newspaper headlines, because they are very rare.

You could have made your point without asking me to keep quiet. That shows you lack decent upbringing. And you can't compare child marriages and child giving birth in the south to the North. Make your research before coming on a public forum to display ignorance.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by Mayng01(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
I agree , but do you know the parents or guardians are accomplice to that. He does go to their house to visit & even look for an uncrowded place to have sex with her when their house is too crowded. The parents know better, if they had done the right thing from the onset, it would have been avoided. This matter came out because the man has refused to cater for her after delivery. The point I made which you quoted is still valid.

uboma:

The Customs officer is guilty for having carnal knowledge of a minor.
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by Mayng01(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
You are right, but The parents have been aware before It leads to pregnancy. It’s the shameful northern way, even those who are younger are given out in marriage. Poor unfortunate beings

reuben81:
it's child abuse
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by uboma(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mayng01:
I agree , but do you know the parents or guardians are accomplice to that. He does go to their house to visit & even look for an uncrowded place to have sex with her when their house is too crowded. The parents know better, if they had done the right thing from the onset, it would have been avoided. This matter came out because the man has refused to cater for her after delivery. The point I made which you quoted is still valid.

Blame the parents/guardians of the minor and the irresponsible Customs Officer who defiled her.

Leave the minor out of the blame game.
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by wizod(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Lolz Go to north and see hijab with 4 legs
really? tell me more plz
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by wizzprince(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
I need person that can supply me Wheat, Sesame, Legumes, millet Sorghum and Cashew, in tonnes at the best prices[/quote]

you mean cashew nuts, and where are you based
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by mekuxiani(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
Reex12:
Ayyam not understanding. He raped u and u later start having sex 3 times a week.
Bros na rape both forced and statutory
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by Cashify: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jesus
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by NwaliE01: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
He raped you 3 times a week for 3 months ie 3times * 4weeks in a month * 3months equals 36times and you called that rape?
Custom Officer that was crossing pre-mature girl boarder anyhow no try Sha.
But this girls that would be forming adult and later claim underage when trouble eschew.
Dating a matured man at 14/15 years with her parent's consent. what was she expecting?
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by Blackdisciple(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
So the boy is a child of a custom officer named after the Controller General of Customs, Which mean he will a custom officer.
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by 9jaRealist: 5:00am On Mar 21, 2021
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by 9jaRealist: 5:03am On Mar 21, 2021
bmdmix1:
how do old people enjoy sex with children self, i cant even toost any one under 20, haba.

How old do you think most uneducated girls in the North are when they get married?
Unfortunately, we are saddled with a large population of our country still stuck in the Stone Age.
>
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by 9jaRealist: 5:08am On Mar 21, 2021
NwaliE01:
He raped you 3 times a week for 3 months ie 3times * 4weeks in a month * 3months equals 36times and you called that rape?
Custom Officer that was crossing pre-mature girl boarder anyhow no try Sha.
But this girls that would be forming adult and later claim underage when trouble eschew.
Dating a matured man at 14/15 years with her parent's consent. what was she expecting?

So you are seriously putting the blame on a 14/15-year-old CHILD dealing with an OLD dude? angry

There’s a reason civilized nations have the crime of STATUTORY RAPE...
In Nigeria, you cannot enter into a legally-binding contract before 18, but we marry off 13-year-old babies.

>
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by AntiChristian: 7:36am On Mar 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Even in hijab they are still having sex without marriage, 3 times a week, in secluded places, underage even, having pregnancies with men who aren't their husbands, yet they say they need it to go to school for religious purposes otherwise all hell will break loose for them.

This story is the typical Muslim story. Even in the deep religious places they are wearing the hijab and hiding semen under it. They hide all kinds of proceeds of crime under it, while their men pretend to be virtuous but are walking sex machines. Don't look at a woman indeed.

AntiChristian, anything you have to contribute to this?

My contribution is only to point out your hypocrisy. We have many ladies who uses the Hijab appropriately and do not do all these nonsense you vomited but apparently none of you have a knack for good. Only the evil and devil is what you see and may you keep seeing what you love.
In your family genealogy has this kind of thing never happened before?

Just pick one or two story and transcribe it on the general populace!

This is simply hypocrisy as your folks do worse!
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by BRATISLAVA: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

My contribution is only to point out your hypocrisy. We have many ladies who uses the Hijab appropriately and do not do all these nonsense you vomited but apparently none of you have a knack for good. Only the evil and devil is what you see and may you keep seeing what you love.
In your family genealogy has this kind of thing never happened before?

Just pick one or two story and transcribe it on the general populace!

This is simply hypocrisy as your folks do worse!

Keep whining about Christians while they win more moslems to Christianity than Christians to Islam.

The hijab is not used in true Moslem countries. It is only in some backwater state that it's an issue.

It is like Christians looking like mungo park and other colonials till today and fighting to wear hats in classes because they brought Christianity to them wearing those things.

Your hijab just a distraction and an issue for warmongers. Uniforms should be uniform. You always want the special treatment.
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by AntiChristian: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Keep whining about Christians while they win more moslems to Christianity than Christians to Islam.

It's not a race. Whoever will be doomed eternally will be doomed. It doesn't depend on how much you convert.

The hijab is not used in true Moslem countries. It is only in some backwater state that it's an issue.

Is christianity recognised in Christ's country at all? This is bunkum. Hijab is in our texts as we are not to imitate any Muslim country.

It is like Christians looking like mungo park and other colonials till today and fighting to wear hats in classes because they brought Christianity to them wearing those things.
The clothes you wear in christianity are as a result of your leaders. There's no text that suggests any particular mode of dressing for you in the Bible.
On the contrary, Hijab is in our texts as the outer covering for our females.

Your hijab just a distraction and an issue for warmongers. Uniforms should be uniform. You always want the special treatment.

To you it's whatever. To us it's our religion, the reason we are created.
Yes, the special treatment is to worship your God and let us worship ours!
This shows how intolerant you guys are. You just wish for us to be naked as you are.

Alhamdulillah we have been winning in court and will keep winning.

It will end in a shut up for those suffering from Hijabophobia.
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by BRATISLAVA: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

It's not a race. Whoever will be doomed eternally will be doomed. It doesn't depend on how much you convert.

Is christianity recognised in Christ's country at all? This is bunkum. Hijab is in our texts as we are not to imitate any Muslim country.

The clothes you wear in christianity are as a result of your leaders. There's no text that suggests any particular mode of dressing for you in the Bible.
On the contrary, Hijab is in our texts as the outer covering for our females.

To you it's whatever. To us it's our religion, the reason we are created.
Yes, the special treatment is to worship your God and let us worship ours!
This shows how intolerant you guys are. You just wish for us to be naked as you are.

Alhamdulillah we have been winning in court and will keep winning.

It will end in a shut up for those suffering from Hijabophobia.

The hijabs that gay men in Kano wear, and terrorists hide under. Keep fighting for women to wear it. Don't expect free peoples to want to see the sight. No wonder you are looking people all over the world to accept it.

Naked? Just because your women are naked under the hijab doesn't mean you should project it on Christian women. They cover up to their eyes and still have sex everywhere.

You adopted middle Eastern dressing then claim it is religious. Get educated, please. It will help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by AntiChristian: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The hijabs that gay men in Kano wear, and terrorists hide under. Keep fighting for women to wear it. Don't expect free peoples to want to see the sight. No wonder you are looking people all over the world to accept it.
Another bunkum again. You really need to get an IQ evaluation. So since army/police uniform are used for crime so the Nigerian Army/NPF should stop existing?

And who's clamouring for recognision? Our religion is recognized already. We are fighting for our right as stated in the constitution.

Naked? Just because your women are naked under the hijab doesn't mean you should project it on Christian women. They cover up to their eyes and still have sex everywhere.
How do you see under the Hijab to know they're naked, O perverted soul? No one is asking you to use Hijab, dress your dress make I dress mine.
That's how they keep making accusations that ain't substantiated. Your folks no dey fornicate?

You adopted middle Eastern dressing then claim it is religious. Get educated, please. It will help you.

Wetin concern you? Why use vitamin C for another person's headache?
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by Mayng01(m): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2021
At no point in time did I blame the minor, always try to read and understand before you quote

uboma:

Blame the parents/guardians of the minor and the irresponsible Customs Officer who defiled her.

Leave the minor out of the blame game.
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by toplinetrtrend: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
wizzprince:

I need person that can supply me Wheat, Sesame, Legumes, millet Sorghum and Cashew, in tonnes at the best prices

you mean cashew nuts, and where are you based

I may have someone. What's your rate per tonne?
Re: How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil by dangotesmummy: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
nzeobi:
I thought girls in hijab are heavenly candidates and that since northern men marry many wives they are faithful.
Aboki and premature girls are like bread and butter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualist Caught Exhuming Corpses In Kogi, Almost Lynched By Irate Mob (photos) / Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader / My Experience With A Scammer This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.