Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After (33511 Views)

Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Doradorwa:
yes, I agree with you on your stance but I hope you agree with me that she did not deserve the treatment she got from those men...

I never said she deserved it....

I wouldn't.

Yet if I was a school principal or police or her parents, I will want to know why she was there and I will blame any body found wanting

Let's not always focus on the effect, let's start from the cause, it will prevent further occurence

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by lexy2014: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

Breaking the rules in a boarding school attracts punishment by the school authority

In this case, she could have even been beheaded.

It wouldn't have happened if she was in her bed.

U didn't answer my question:

Is there a law that says sleeping in d classroom is punishable by rape?

3 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

I never said she deserved it....

I wouldn't.

Yet if I was a school principal or police or her parents, I will want to know why she was there and I will blame any body found wanting

Let's not always focus on the effect, let's start from the cause, it will prevent further occurence
Surely the incident was preventable but have you for once think most of the blame ought to be on the Matron of the dormitory. For negligence in insuring that all the children are on their beds.

That is if we are playing blame game on this matter

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
Doradorwa:
Surely the incident was preventable but have you for once think most of the blame ought to be on the Matron of the dormitory. For negligence in insuring that all the children are on their beds.

That is if we are playing blame game on this matter

ehen now you are talking....

How come the rapists have a free rein in the school compound at night and students are not even monitored

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
lexy2014:

U didn't answer my question:

My question is why was she in the classroom, your question is about rape?
How am I answerable to u, am I d rapist?

I am sure you can read

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by arsenal33: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:
why were u sleeping in a classroom?
idiot

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

My question is why was she in the classroom, your question is about rape?

How am I answerable to u, am I d rapist?

I am sure you can read

Since u can read, then am sure u no that u are yet to answer my question. If u asking why she was in d classroom, am asking u:

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by majamajic(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
I heard 3 of them are dead now , making this one to come out for forgiveness ,

Hope the girl survive this , she is losing the battle , I went to her Facebook page , support are coming in but she is not picking herself up now , so sad !

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
arsenal33:
idiot

Some of u are kids anyway, no in-depth analysis, u just get swayed by your emotions

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by kalu61(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

And ur sense didn't tell u that boarding students are not suppose to be out of their dormitory at night
This is the most stupid reasoning l have ever seen. Your brain is telling you that you are wise but your display of ignorance and lack empathy is unspeakable.

Let me educate you lad. Why in Governent College days back in Umuahia, boarding students after eating their dinner by 8:00 pm go to night class. If you are found in the dormetry, you will be flogged by senior prefect or house captain.

Junior students are allowed to read till 11pm and senior students to 1:00 am. Some students even stay in the class till whenever. Those days, some cultists from MOUAU used to sneak into the school, do certains things and even initiate some etc.

So, stop sounding wise when you are showing absolute ignorance and boldness. Don't be angry if anybody calls you a fool in this thread.

You shame de catch me

Whatever the girl was doing the class at that time, does it quarantee a rape?
Was night class a taboo in that school?
Even if the girl was carrying out the worst crime on earth, was rape the possible solution?

4 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by mankan2k7(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

Sugomu
Alatarodo
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u can read, then am sure u no that u are yet to answer my question. If u asking why she was in d classroom, am asking u:

Since u imply that u can read, and you have acknowledged that u saw and read my question before u typed ur question,
why not answer it ?

And then I can measure ur level of intelligence and see if u deserve a response
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
kalu61:
This is the most stupid reasoning l have ever seen. Your brain is telling you that you are wise but your display of ignorance and lack empathy is unspeakable.

Let me educate you lad. Why in Governent College days back in Umuahia, boarding students after eating their dinner by 8:00 pm go to night class. If you are found in the dormetry, you will be flogged by senior prefect or house captain.

Junior students are allowed to read till 11pm and senior students to 1:00 am. Some students even stay in the class till whenever. Those days, some cultists from MOUAU used to sneak into the school, do certains things and even initial some etc.

So, stop sounding wise when you are showing absolute ignorance. Don't be angry if anybody calls you are fool in this thread.

You shame de catch me

Ode ni e....

So if you were a proprietor or principal of a school that is not secured u will allow students outside in the open at night just because it s a tradition

I doubt if u school went through you
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

Since u imply that u can read, and you have acknowledged that u saw and read my question before u typed ur question,
why not answer it ?

And then I can measure ur level of intelligence and see if u deserve a response

Still haven't answered my question:

If u asking why she was in d classroom, am asking is there a law that says sleeping in d classroom is punishable by rape?

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

ehen now you are talking....

How come the rapists have a free rein in the school compound at night and students are not even monitored
A boarding school ought to be protected... The school should be blamed for the incident.

I go for night classes as a university student and if perhaps I got raped inside the school judrisdition then the school would be blame... So let's not blame the girl... Let's blame the adults for not doing their job on the children well.

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by flourishing247: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
ValCon888:
I'm sorry she was raped. No woman deserves to have her life ruined like that. All rapists deserve the worst possible punishment in this world. But my question is this; what was she doing sleeping in a classroom by 2am? There's definitely more to that story.

As for the guy that's seeking for forgiveness, if he's serious about being remorseful, he should report himself to the nearest police station, confess his actions and do the time.
All rapists whether repentant or not deserve to be behind bars.

If you read her book then you'd understand why.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
lexy2014:

If u asking why she was in d classroom, am asking is there a law that says sleeping in d classroom is punishable by rape?

Ur question is about rape, mine is about safety regulations....

I don't see how I owe u a response

Bye
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

And ur sense didn't tell u that boarding students are not suppose to be out of their dormitory at night

Is there a law that says that being "outside d dormitory at night" is punishable by rape?

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by kalu61(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Leave the fool man, I thought the guy get sense.

No NLder will ever take him serious from now on.

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

Ur question is about rape, mine is about safety regulations....

I don't see how I owe u a response

Bye

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
Doradorwa:
A boarding school ought to be protected... The school should be blamed for the incident.

I go for night classes as a university student and if perhaps I got raped inside the school judrisdition then the school would be blame... So let's not blame the girl... Let's blame the adults for not doing their job on the children well.

Now u see why we don't have to be sentimental and emotional....

Yall are bitter about the rape, I was thinking ahead about preventing another occurrence

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
kalu61:
Leave the fool man, I thought the guy get sense.

No NLder will ever take him serious from now on.

Says the Oracle of all Nlanders....

I laugh at ur mumu, Ode
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by nedekid: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
She better take the info to the police asap!
If the man wants peace he should face justice and do the time.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

Now u see why we don't have to be sentimental and emotional....

Yall are bitter about the rape, I was thinking ahead about preventing another occurrence
I was not emotional or sentimental over the issue... But it was nice having this conversation with you... Pls do have a good day

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by DarkJeddi(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:
Is this some sort of victim blaming or what? angry
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
Doradorwa:
I was not emotional or sentimental over the issue... But it was nice having this conversation with you... Pls do have a good day

Same here....

Bye bye Eksuite

No dey stroll alone at night o, because that ur school area is littered with bad boys
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Is this some sort of victim blaming or what? angry

If that's how u see it....

U only see what u want to see
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by kalu61(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

Ode ni e....

So if you were a proprietor or principal of a school that is not secured u will allow students outside in the open at night just because it s a tradition

I doubt if u school went through you
You know a fool with the words of his mouth. At least l have told you my experience. l doubt if you know how boarding looks like or operate especially, governent owned.

Was the little child in JSS 2 that knows nothing about the crude world the principal or the parents that sent her there?

Going by you questions, it means the school should be blamed for not properly protecting kids in their care not the girl for being raped.

Now you see your stupid reasoning. You see no reason with a female child being raped rather looking for reason to justify your myopic and sympathizer view for the cultists.

l spit on your brain. You are waste to logical reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Tcwork: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:
That's what you pick from the story? Haba show some love

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
kalu61:
You know l fool with the words of his mouth. At least l have told you my experience. l doubt if you know how boarding looks like or operate especially, governent owned.

Was the little child in JSS 2 that knows nothing about the crude world the principal or the parents that sent her there?

Going by you questions, it means the school should be blamed for not properly protecting kids in their care not the girl for being raped.

Now you see your stupid reasoning. You see no reason with a female child being raped rather looking for reason to justify your myopic and sympathizer view for the cultists.

l spit on your brain. You are waste to logical reasoning.

Didinrin

plenty words don't fill a basket, u have said nothing....

How will ur regret for the victim prevent another occurence if you don't investigate the cause

I should smack ur head, Didinrin....
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by BRATISLAVA: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Doxijaw and toks2008, you are needed urgently to play devil's advocate. This man must be lying, right? You need to sensibly get to the root of this confession and exonerate him.

Maybe he had an STD?
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tcwork:
That's what you pick from the story? Haba show some love

That's the cause....

I should be concerned about that

I don't have to please u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Pours Acid On Ex-Wife’s Lover In Benue, Stabs Him To Death / Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State / Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.