Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup (34527 Views)

Protest In Abuja Against Calls To Cancel The Presidential Election / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by MoIbrahim: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
omoluka:

Fulani idiot

Na your papa and your mama wey dash you head like bicycle seat, na dem be idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by masui(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Why dem no nack that oba batton for mouth so that next time him go dey yarn well.

Am sorry oba. I see no brighter future in this present Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Magmata: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Litmus:
The monarch is of course right. In addition to all he stated I would add that the success many Nigerians have had abroad, be it in music, education, software development, tech business, engineering, other business, sports , science, literature, Art and so on , they achieved because of the Nigerian quality and not because they are Igbo, Youroba, House, Ijaw, Isoko, Uroboh, and what not. Biafra, Oduduwa, Delta Republic will not produce the same excellence just as other African nations have not. The reason for this is that every nation is a compound. In other words, made up of different elements. Water is a compound made up of Hydrogen and Oxygen. Water is a life saver as are oxygen and hydrogen to different extent. You separate water into it's constituting parts, you have Oxygen and Hydrogen not water. The Nigerian quality is derived from the specific tribal mix that make up Nigeria and forged by our history.

I don't think the water analogy is appropriate in this case. Water is a natural compound but Nigeria is not and it will never be.

Water and red oil will never form a compound but there is a way they relate inside cooked beans, for the benefit of the eater.

Nations with homogenous interests collaborates without threatening individual values, likewise Marriage, it thrives when interests are similar and values of each partners respected.

Preaching one Nigeria is meaningless when it's obvious the partners aren't compatible.

Show me a peaceful nation and I will show you the most advanced country.

We can stay apart and at the same time coexist. The bridges need not be bombed.

What we need is peaceful coexistence, not one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by masui(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
OCEANPOWER:
HOW DO YOU THINK A COUNTRY WITH INJUSTICE, INEQUITY, NEPOTISM CAN LEAVE IN HARMONEY ?..
THE HAUSA / FULANI ETHNICITY CLAIMED TO OWN THE COUNTRY ALONE.
NIGERIA IS LONG DUE FOR DIVISION AS A COUNTRY SINCE..
SEPERATING FROM A CONTRAPTION COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA IS NOT A SIN, AND UNITY OF NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE.
THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE BEGGING FOR UNITY OF NIGERIA WHICH WAS IMPOSED WRONGFULLY BY BRITISH WITH LORD LOUGARD AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH BECAUSED OF THEIR GREEDY INTEREST ON THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA, NOTHING WILL EVER STOP NIGERIA FROM DISINTEGRATION...
..... THE BRITISH THAT ARE CAUSINS MORE HARM AND PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA LEAVES PEACEFULLY AS A COUNTRY, BUT WANT BREXIT FROM EUROPE....

You said it all.

Imagine the hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by MoIbrahim: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nukilia:

This changes nothing! Lives are being lost and you're here playing politics

Check my posts to see my position on the insecurity going on. But the point still remains that the man is a pdp member, and a tribalist. I have nothing against PDP (check my thread again), but I dislike bigots who thrive on stereotypes (check my thread again).
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by MoIbrahim: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

What you silly people don't want to accept is that people just didn't wake up and ask for Nigeria to break up, Infact a lot of us have lived in denial for so long, hoping 'e go better',
But it is now dawning on everyone that Nigeria is an exercise in futility

Na your papa and mama be "you silly people"

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

Mumu, shut the fvck up. YOU FVCKING ignorant retar@, posting trash about shit you know jack about. Dumb ass Nigga just polluting the air with his delusional diatribe that lacks any common sense and logic. What an elder can see sitting down, a thousand low life scums like Igboho can't smell it.
Any Fulani that commits crime in Yoruba land will be dealt with just like any other criminals be it Yoruba, Igbo or whatever.

Just shut the hell up and get in bed dummy.

See this one, Aro patient. Try and defend your lord when the time comes.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by calcal: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by MoIbrahim: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
omoluka:

Fulani idiot

We know that moronic bigots like you are even more attracted to the man because of the first four letters of his nickname which you mistake for his real name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by calcal: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
4four:
Useless people, he is one of those that are eating free cake from national cake, so why won't he not support one Nigeria, terrorists Fulanis herdsmen are kidnapping, rapping and killing his subjects he say nothing. Useless set of old people

He got a free oil block.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
MoIbrahim:

Na your papa and mama be "you silly people"

I was going to insult you, but with the insecurity in the North, you might not get to read this in the morning
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Nukilia: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
MoIbrahim:

Check my posts to see my position on the insecurity going on. But the point still remains that the man is a pdp member, and a tribalist. I have nothing against PDP (check my thread again), but I dislike bigots who thrive on stereotypes (check my thread again).

The matter is beyond political parties now ... The struggle for Oduduwa is real grin
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by MoIbrahim: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

I was going to insult you, but with the insecurity in the North, you might not get to read this in the morning

You see peoples names, you assume you know where they're from and even where they live. That is the assumption of a victim of stereotype, whose thinking has been paralysed by stereotypes.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
MoIbrahim:

You see peoples names, you assume you know where they're from and even where they live. That is the assumption of a victim of stereotype, whose thinking has been paralysed by stereotypes.

Not your name, it was actually your comment about Nigeria being the pride of a black race, only an aboki can say something that dumb

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by MoIbrahim: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Not your name, it was actually your comment about Nigeria being the pride of a black race, only an aboki can say something that dumb

Pls can you tag where I called Nigeria the pride of the black race? I am waiting pls.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Taylordedon(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
everybody just dey para, no joy anywhere
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by olatuns2017: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

look at this foool,,,,,,when Fulani where killing yoruba's and some of the alake's subjects where was the alagbo or alake or whatever useless title he gives himself, when an ondo monarch was killed where was your ret@rded HRH, lol better stop all this sentimental horsecrap cus your stupid HRH isn't above disgrace and embarrassment like the foolish goat in isale eko who has virtually sold out his state, some of you people on this platform think with your leg...

Storry for the sorosoke fools...

If that's your solution

You and your papa can go to war and show us your graveyard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Temptee101(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
"See ourselves as people of the same blood"?

This man must be high on saw dust
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by calcal: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
optionalY09:
Let him continue to talk nonsense these old fools want to keep young Yorubas enslaved so that they can continue enjoying the oils blocks.

Selfish crazy Yoruba elders would be dealt with if they refuse to do things in the interest of the next generation.

Let them know that neither any politician or Oba can stop us from casting away the 1999 constitution. Selfish deceptive mad people.

They are benefiting from this disorganized dangerous system , they abandon their responsibilities play blame game to appear innocent year in year out. Bunch of irresponsible old fools.

This generation will deal with all of you individually. This country will go in flame if you don’t support the repeal of the 1999 constitution.

You got it, the oil blocks given to those Obas for free. few weeks ago my chart with one of their son clearly say it all "What will happen to my family oli block in Igboland" that was what he said.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Temptee101(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
airminem:
When is Tinubu going to speak

When he becomes president of Yewa people dominant in Benin Republic.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Xendre: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
airminem:

"We must work together to make Nigeria great because we must not fail, Nigeria must not fail, if Nigeria fails, the black race has failed and may it never happened."

He WHO has ear let him hear
thunder fire u
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by IYANGBALI: 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
endsarrrs:
Igboho should trade with CAUTION
what is “trade?” Fine you no fine, sweet you no sweet, English you no sabi. Mtcheew
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by orlaglobal234: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
I can't blame him because how many of his children schooling here in Nigeria or living in Nigeria non of them live in shit hole call naija so what did you expect from him than stupidity comment
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by eguarojeona: 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ezeama400:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/20/alake-egbaland-tackles-igboho-others-warns-against-calls-nigerias-breakup
Lol,the people that don't want breakup are the elite that are super comfortable.They should know they are in the minority.

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by SeniorGee(m): 12:10am On Mar 21, 2021
The Oba cannot bite the fingers feeding him. Funny people, you want freedom but not ready to pay the price. Total peace can only be achieved when all parties understand expressly that no one has the monopoly of violence. I rest my case.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by StreetFight: 12:14am On Mar 21, 2021
There is no Alake of Egbaland. The idiot parading himself as such is suffering from psychiatric disorders. There is only Alake of Ake according to the history of the Egbas. I am from Ake, so I should know. There is Agura of Gbaguda. There is Osile of Okeona. There is Olowu of Owu. These four regions make up Egbaland. None of the other three kings is under the drunk Alake. Anyone can verify this on the internet.

This idiot speaking against the interest of the Yorubas is a known bastard. He is the current Chairman of Oando, so he is scared of losing Oando oil wells in the South South. He was made Chairman of Oando by Tinubu who is also the same man that influenced the crowning of the drunk king as Alake.

Now tell me, why should a Yoruba man or a Yoruba company own oil wells in the South South when several of the indigenous people of South South are living in poverty?
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Idiko1: 12:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Ezeama400:

Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Nigeria's Breakup

The Alake of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo, has appealed to those calling for Nigeria's secession to shelve the idea.

The monarch warned that those beating the drum of war in Nigeria are calling for chaos in the country and in Africa at large.

Oba Gbadebo spoke when he played host to the National President of the National Road Transport Employers Association of Nigeria, Musa Maitakobi, the Chairman of RTEAN in Ogun State, Titilayo Akibu, and other members of the association in his palace in Ake, Abeokuta.

The visit was part of activities marking the first anniversary of Akibu as the state chairman of RTEAN in Ogun state.

Alake's statement was against the declaration of Yoruba nation and South-West secession from Nigeria by a Yoruba activist, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly called Sunday Igboho.

The monarch said Nigeria could not afford to go through another civil war, stressing that no country in the world will be willing to have over 250 million Nigerians as refugees.

The monarch said Nigerians, irrespective of their tribe, political or religious afflictions, must work together for the country's greater good.

Alake said if Nigeria fails as a country, the entire black race has failed, insisting that Nigeria is better as one united nation than breaking up.

He said in a report by Punch, "Nigerians, wherever we go in Nigeria, we must see ourselves as nationals of the same country, people of the same blood.

"We must work together to make Nigeria great because we must not fail, Nigeria must not fail, if Nigeria fails, the black race has failed and may it never happened.

"Where will over 250 million people go to? If they enter the next country, we will eat all their foods within two days; there will be no food for anybody in that place again. That is why we must remain where we are and make Nigeria work and work well."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/20/alake-egbaland-tackles-igboho-others-warns-against-calls-nigerias-breakup

Only dumbass fool think breakup of any country tantamount to war. There are more two countries in world which broke up without a war. Why would anybody wants to fight a war because Nigeria disintegrated? The idiocy of 1967 should not be allowed to happen. Nigerians can go their different ways without anybody firing a gun in anger.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Idiko1: 12:28am On Mar 21, 2021
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Idiko1: 12:30am On Mar 21, 2021
Litmus:
The monarch is of course right. In addition to all he stated I would add that the success many Nigerians have had abroad, be it in music, education, software development, tech business, engineering, other business, sports , science, literature, Art and so on , they achieved because of the Nigerian quality and not because they are Igbo, Youroba, House, Ijaw, Isoko, Uroboh, and what not. Biafra, Oduduwa, Delta Republic will not produce the same excellence just as other African nations have not. The reason for this is that every nation is a compound. In other words, made up of different elements. Water is a compound made up of Hydrogen and Oxygen. Water is a life saver as are oxygen and hydrogen to different extent. You separate water into it's constituting parts, you have Oxygen and Hydrogen not water. The Nigerian quality is derived from the specific tribal mix that make up Nigeria and forged by our history .

The monarch is not only wrong but moronically wrong. Why would any person in his position remotely insinuate a situation of war if Nigeria disintegrates? There are, at least, more than one country on earth which have disintegrated without any war. One of the most dishonorable things human beings will do is to allow the repeat of blunder. Nigerians must not allow 1967 to repeat. We can go our separate ways without firing a gun. In addition, it is very silly to deduce whatever individual achieves is based on being Nigerian. I could have achieved the same laurels under the banner of any country. Nigeria contributed absolutely nothing to my wellbeing. Talk about achievements, Biafra achieved in two (2) years what Nigeria cannot and will not achieve in 100 years.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by drlateef: 12:31am On Mar 21, 2021
mbaise1000:
I haven't heard any northerner complain about war or been afraid of one or talk about how everyone will die, only southerners are ALWAYS shouting about not fighting a war, is it going to be only one group that is going to die in this war, can't these people find another way of proving to whoever they are afraid of that they are still loyal,
Igboho have spoken, kanu has spoken since and dokubo joined in speaking and the majority, of us agreed, let them vome with that war

Who are those majority you are talking about? Definitely me and family and many more are not part of this scam and madness. No matter the number of parts we scatter ourselves, angels will not live in those parts. They will still be the corrupt people and leaders we have now. They will continue to take bribes and loot the economy because a leopard does not change its spot. The first thing we must do is to change our attitude in Nigeria. The latest scam going on is on the COVID vaccines that were brought to Falomo in Lagos for free vaccination. The officials started collecting bribes before giving a vaccine that is meant to be free. Those despicable officials are either Yoruba or Igbo and other tribes agitating for self rule in Nigeria. Do you think those people will ever change when Oduduwa Republic or Biafra is created? The people who destroyed Nigeria come from all tribes in Nigeria. Where they are sharing our commonwealth you will never see them argue about tribe or religion. Therefore, Nigeria’s problem is our attitude and behaviour as a people, not Buhari or Tinubu or Fulani herders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by buckeyemedia: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2021
calcal:

You got it, the oil blocks given to those Obas for free. few weeks ago my chart with one of their son clearly say it all "What will happen to my family oli block in Igboland" that was what he said.
Jealous Houseboy.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by buckeyemedia: 12:48am On Mar 21, 2021
Idiko1:

The monarch is not only wrong but moronically wrong. Why would any person in his position remotely insinuate a situation of war if Nigeria disintegrates? There are, at least, more than one country on earth which have disintegrated without any war. One of the most dishonorable things human beings will do is to allow the repeat of blunder. Nigerians must not allow 1967 to repeat. We can go our separate ways without firing a gun. In addition, it is very silly to deduce whatever individual achieves is based on being Nigerian. I could have achieved the same laurels under the banner of any country. Nigeria contributed absolutely nothing to my wellbeing. Talk about achievements, Biafra achieved in two (2) years what Nigeria cannot and will not achieve in 100 years.
Mumu go & sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper / Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics / Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.