Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup (34521 Views)

Protest In Abuja Against Calls To Cancel The Presidential Election / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Spandau: 5:55am On Mar 21, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The ones complaining, their poverty stricken parents are worse.

And you that your parents have partook on the looting of public fund to enrich themselves, continue.

2 Likes

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Difrent: 6:01am On Mar 21, 2021
Lagoon0:

Bro you just spoke my mind. I wish awujale will not follow the part of this idiots .

Most of this obas has outlived their usefulness theyre just for preserving culture. Our life's is our hand.

As foolish as Nnamdi Kanu is , HAVE YOU EVER HEARD HIM TALK BAD OF ANY IBO TRADITIONAL RULER the way you just talked down on the Oba?
YORUBAS say its only a bastard that uses the left finger to describe the way to his father's house ..
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by palsenator(m): 6:30am On Mar 21, 2021
Another civil war? Must we to to war before we. divide? The almighty USSR divided without firing a bullet so what's Nigeria. That we are still together is simply because of the selfish interest of the Northern hegemony.

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Esquire08: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2021
Ezeama400:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/20/alake-egbaland-tackles-igboho-others-warns-against-calls-nigerias-breakup

An idiot is anyone who repeats thesame thing and expect different result. We've tried one Nigeria for so long, anyone who still wants it and believes any good will come from it, irrespective of his age, title or whatever is an idiot

The only way forward for Nigeria is breakup. A union must be absolutely voluntary. You don't force people to unite.
The second category of idiot who wants this failed system called Nigeria to continue are dogs who feed from the crumbs. Blinded by selfishness, greed and wickedness from hell

The continuous existence of a "1 United Nigeria" will bring more harm than good

2 Likes

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by medokills(m): 7:04am On Mar 21, 2021
He knows what he is saying, Nigeria is better for people like him. Shameless leaders. Igboho continue jor.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Esquire08: 7:07am On Mar 21, 2021
Difrent:

As foolish as Nnamdi Kanu is , HAVE YOU EVER HEARD HIM TALK BAD OF ANY IBO TRADITIONAL RULER the way you just talked down on the Oba?
YORUBAS say its only a bastard that uses the left finger to describe the way to his father's house ..
You certainly have not heard Nnamdi Kanu. But you seff. So the only ground you stand in to fault this man's valid argument is that another person (Kanu) has not done what he did
So because you think Kanu is dirty and foolish to preserve his Kings instead, this guy should be dirty and foolish like him?. How does that change anything
God bless everyone who speaks from love not tribe, from truth not religious, from ethics regardless of ethnicity

2 Likes

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by MoIbrahim: 7:19am On Mar 21, 2021
onuman:

This is the mindset you have and still want to share one country with better mindsets?

How did his/her papa and mama come into this discourse?

Were you blind when you started to adopt obsolete and impracticable Islamic Sharia criminal laws for Arewa in a constitutionally secular Nigeria? Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws. Boko Haram emerged shortly after the leaders of the 12 sharia states in northern Nigeria adopted sharia criminal laws.

Go through the thread to educate yourself on all their useless responses to mine. His papa and mama came in came in the way that BH and sharia came in. Mind you, you all need to deliver yourself from your stereotyping and know that you don't go judging people by their names. Especially on nairaland, where any name can be adopted by anyone. You don't seem to understand your own mindset.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by jamace(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2021
An enemy within is worse than an enemy without..,,Such internal enemy should be dealt with like an external enemy.

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by ibedun: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2021
vikithor:

your dissection no follow.The current Nigerian ness is a bond of captivity, the lever that should spur up faster achievement in innovations is the same slave master ie govt,fulanised retrogressive myopic sectional tribalistic barbaric cabalised govt. Bros any achievement by current Nigerians at home and diaspora is traceable to extra extra efforts by the individuals and family supports.This govt is wicked,demonically murderous,if not explain how and why same govt will use evil npf to shut her citizens up indoors without provisions for food,lights,fuel and other basic necessity of life when those things were needed most in 2020 about a year now,in 2021 same lying govt to be every where in crocodile smiles announcing loans,grants,gifts,cash in different guises in one hand cos they want to subtly justify why they will want the masses vaccinated.
From Middle belt,Southwest, Southeast and South south, any kangaroo hungry traditional ruler who unashamedly pitch tent with this current govt against the wish of the poor masses must be dethroned and exiled to Arewa Republic where such a one can enjoy the Oneness of Nigerians amongst the Hausa/Fulani's co habiting with bandits,its not going to be a dull republic cos a handy neighbour in Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen are every to keep the govt sponsored trade of killings and kidnappings thriving.

You are right. But are we ready for war? What will happen to women, children and food supplies?
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by registerin: 8:00am On Mar 21, 2021
optionalY09:
Let him continue to talk nonsense these old fools want to keep young Yorubas enslaved so that they can continue enjoying the oils blocks.

Selfish crazy Yoruba elders would be dealt with if they refuse to do things in the interest of the next generation.

Let them know that neither any politician or Oba can stop us from casting away the 1999 constitution. Selfish deceptive mad people.

They are benefiting from this disorganized dangerous system , they abandon their responsibilities play blame game to appear innocent year in year out. Bunch of irresponsible old fools.

This generation will deal with all of you individually. This country will go in flame if you don’t support the repeal of the 1999 constitution.
u are very correct

2 Likes

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by bigfish3k: 8:06am On Mar 21, 2021
PigTormentor:
We are not like the IPIG delusional miscreants following an equally delusional albino terrorist monkey.
Sunday is just making mouth, just another attention seeking fool like Namdiot Coward Cownu.
No idiot is going to tell me and my people where we belong.
When India partitioned
Sharia Muslims relocated to parkistan where they can fully practice their religion peacefully
And likewise Hindus in parkistan relocated to India.

If religion is your priority, this is what will be done.
Splitting of Nigeria is to save lives.
Humans cannot continue dieing to save Nigeria since 1914.
Instead it's Nigeria that is supposed to die to save humans. We move

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by bigfish3k: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2021
ibedun:

You are right. But are we ready for war? What will happen to women, children and food supplies?
We will open southern borders to import food to complement the ones we can farm.
Women and children will be OK, they will be roundly defended

It's better to die fighting for your rights than to die pleading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by bigfish3k: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Esquire08:

An idiot is anyone who repeats thesame thing and expect different result. We've tried one Nigeria for so long, anyone who still wants it and believes any good will come from it, irrespective of his age, title or whatever is an idiot

The only way forward for Nigeria is breakup. A union must be absolutely voluntary. You don't force people to unite.
The second category of idiot who wants this failed system called Nigeria to continue are dogs who feed from the crumbs. Blinded by selfishness, greed and wickedness from hell

The continuous existence of a "1 United Nigeria" will bring more harm than good
You have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Timijo(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2021
Spandau:

The Monarch who just displayed his PRIVATE fears and idiocyncracies does not speak on behalf of anybody but himself. So Igboho does not need to ask us any questions. We know what we want. The Alake knows his private needs too.
Take it or not, there are still many betrayals like the king among the Yorubas. We have them among the Igbos too and that is why the agitation for the Biafra nation has not been actualised till today.
People cannot be free from slavery and oppression unless they are ready for freedom which they must work towards in one accord.

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by bigfish3k: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2021
SouthWestBlood:
Talking like a buffoon that he is. Everything is not about war. Only a brainless person who thinks like an animal will think it has to end in war. This a clear reason why we need to stop following these useless Kings and find a way to secede from this contraption without war. It is possible! We must end this false marriage because Nigeria can never work!
My brother it can never work.
If Nigeria is allowed to exist we are just passing problems to our kids and other generations to come.
Let it end with us

2 Likes

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by bigfish3k: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2021
christistruth01:

At the same time as declaring for Biafra they are busy fighting Yorubas over Ownership of Lagos

Just like Ojukwu they just can't take their eyes off it

Sometimes they behave like they want Lagos more than they want Biafra
Digression

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by bigfish3k: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2021
Magmata:

I don't think the water analogy is appropriate in this case. Water is a natural compound but Nigeria is not and it will never be.

Water and red oil will never form a compound but there is a way they relate inside cooked beans, for the benefit of the eater.

Nations with homogenous interests collaborates without threatening individual values, likewise Marriage, it thrives when interests are similar and values of each partners respected.

Preaching one Nigeria is meaningless when it's obvious the partners aren't compatible.

Show me a peaceful nation and I will show you the most advanced country.

We can stay apart and at the same time coexist. The bridges need not be bombed.

What we need is peaceful coexistence, not one Nigeria.

I like your last sentence.
That is the best word to be using for all these foolish one nigerianists

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by bigfish3k: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2021
MoIbrahim:

Check my posts to see my position on the insecurity going on. But the point still remains that the man is a pdp member, and a tribalist. I have nothing against PDP (check my thread again), but I dislike bigots who thrive on stereotypes (check my thread again).
The topic now is not about PDP but about disintegration.
Stick to the topic

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Lotas(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Lotas(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2021
Why i hate clowns , did you advice Fulani killers on how not to avoid civil war or breaking of zoology

3 Likes

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by DestroyEvil: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2021
Esquire08:

You certainly have not heard Nnamdi Kanu. But you seff. So the only ground you stand in to fault this man's valid argument is that another person (Kanu) has not done what he did
So because you think Kanu is dirty and foolish to preserve his Kings instead, this guy should be dirty and foolish like him?. How does that change anything
God bless everyone who speaks from love not tribe, from truth not religious, from ethics regardless of ethnicity
Bolded should be repeatedly posted by all NLanders everyday.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Blackdisciple(m): 11:36am On Mar 21, 2021
Sure only an old papa will not like Nigeria to break up because they were the ones that witness Nigeria civil war then, but today is a different day .

Save Nigeria by breaking her anything that follows we have to take it, the ones that survived will own Nigeria the ones that died will for ever be remembered.

2 Likes

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by PigTormentor: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2021
Mrbillionaire:

See this one, Aro patient. Try and defend your lord when the time comes.

Since your useless drunkard father has been a mental patient at Aro for as long as you can remember, everything you see will sure sound like Aro case to you. Olori bu.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by PigTormentor: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2021
[s]
bigfish3k:

When India partitioned
Sharia Muslims relocated to parkistan where they can fully practice their religion peacefully
And likewise Hindus in parkistan relocated to India.

If religion is your priority, this is what will be done.
Splitting of Nigeria is to save lives.
Humans cannot continue dieing to save Nigeria since 1914.
Instead it's Nigeria that is supposed to die to save humans. We move
[/s][s][/s]

Since you brought religion into the discussion, it only exposes where you infantile mind and brain is. This is typical of you IPIGs crying for partition, religion has blinded and brainwashed you just like Boko Haram members that you are incapable of seeing anything without reading religious and tribal undertone into the conversation.

I beg park well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by bigfish3k: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
PigTormentor:
[/s][s]

Since you brought religion into the discussion, it only exposes where you infantile mind and brain is. This is typical of you IPIGs crying for partition, religion has blinded and brainwashed you just like Boko Haram members that you are incapable of seeing anything without reading religious and tribal undertone into the conversation.

I beg park well.
I should jettison religion, why?
I know you
I have had religious arguments with you before and I know your inclinations and I know why you don't support freedom for the yorubas.

Is fulanization and islamization that obj talked about not religious inclined?
Why is TY danjuma shouting and complaining
Why is Ortom complaining
Why is southern kaduna always attacked
Just because of sighting of moon which you can do by yourself, you don't want freedom for the Yoruba race. Tueh.

You think I will hide the truth, if you like hide the truth in your religion I will dig it out

Yoruba must be free. I don't know why you are afraid.

I repeat
Humans can't continue to die to save Nigeria instead its Nigeria that is supposed to die to save humans. We move

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by rexwalters: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
palsenator:
Another civil war? Must we to to war before we. divide? The almighty USSR divided without firing a bullet so what's Nigeria. That we are still together is simply because of the selfish interest of the Northern hegemony.
Failure, who forced your parents to give birth to you in Nigeria? They could have gone to Republic du Benin, or aborted you, stop blaming society for your failure, blame your papa & mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by rexwalters: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
PigTormentor:
[/s][s]

I beg park well.
Don’t mind the insane bigot Zombie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by bigfish3k: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
rexwalters:
Don’t mind the insane bigot Zombie.
Fighting for hijab is not bigotry abi.
Mtchew
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Voiceofthestree: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
airminem:

"We must work together to make Nigeria great because we must not fail, Nigeria must not fail, if Nigeria fails, the black race has failed and may it never happened."

He WHO has ear let him hear
Nigeria is already a fail Nation. Marriage nah force
Let this shit breakup there can never be a one Nigeria because it as never been. Nothing can come out of this shit hole if it wasn’t breakup bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by PigTormentor: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
bigfish3k:

I should jettison religion, why?
I know you
I have had religious arguments with you before and I know your inclinations and I know why you don't support freedom for the yorubas.

Is fulanization and islamization that obj talked about not religious inclined?
Why is TY danjuma shouting and complaining
Why is Ortom complaining
Why is southern kaduna always attacked
Just because of sighting of moon which you can do by yourself, you don't want freedom for the Yoruba race. Tueh.

You think I will hide the truth, if you like hide the truth in your religion I will dig it out

Yoruba must be free. I don't know why you are afraid.

I repeat
Humans can't continue to die to save Nigeria instead its Nigeria that is supposed to die to save humans. We move

Like I said before, you are blinded by religion hence you only see and read narratives that support your narrow and shallow religious view points. Making it sounds as if these are the only narratives that are present in the country today.

Afraid of what? You must be comedian, afraid when I live and pros per in my own land.
The only people that should be afraid are your people because whenever this thing called Nigeria finally breaks , we are going to make sure that all Hausas, Igbos and others leave our land. You have more to lose than my people, so being afraid is not even in the equation.
But I'm not going to allow some delusional brainwashed IPIG miscreants to determine or push me and my people into some ill conceived selfish struggle.
Do you and I'll do me me, I don't bandwagon just because some delusional Namdiot Coward Cownu says it's the right thing to do. I'll do what I feel is right not what anyone says. Don't ever try to bundle us into your own struggle.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by rollandben(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
airminem:

"We must work together to make Nigeria great because we must not fail, Nigeria must not fail, if Nigeria fails, the black race has failed and may it never happened."

He WHO has ear let him hear
Nigeria is failed already. Dindinrin Omo
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by bigfish3k: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
PigTormentor:

Like I said before, you are blinded by religion hence you only see and read narratives that support your narrow and shallow religious view points. Making it sounds as if these are the only narratives that are present in the country today.

Afraid of what? You must be comedian, afraid when I live and pros per in my own land.
The only people that should be afraid are your people because whenever this thing called Nigeria finally breaks , we are going to make sure that all Hausas, Igbos and others leave our land. You have more to lose than my people, so being afraid is not even in the equation.
But I'm not going to allow some delusional brainwashed IPIG miscreants to determine or push me and my people into some ill conceived selfish struggle.
Do you and I'll do me me, I don't bandwagon just because some delusional Namdiot Coward Cownu says it's the right thing to do. I'll do what I feel is right not what anyone says. Don't ever try to bundle us into your own struggle.
We are not bundling you into anything it's just that majority of your reasonable people have seen the light and wants freedom.
I don't know whether you know at all that you are in bondage in Nigeria and I don't know when you think your own date for freedom is. But majority wants it now after seeing the light.
Please can you counter any lie Nnamdi Kanu has said?

I am not afraid to live in Yorubaland
Your people are not violent but peaceful and educated I know that they wouldn't have problems with the igbos because we will come in peace and respect for the new nation of oduduwa which we cherish for you people.

It's unjust to fight peaceful people that have not come like the fulanis. We come in peace.

But you can still go ahead and drive everybody Away if that will bring economic prosperity to oduduwa republic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja / Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work / Ban Ki-Moon Wears Agbada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.