Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup (34535 Views)

Protest In Abuja Against Calls To Cancel The Presidential Election / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by rollandben(m): 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
A failed, coward and bastard king. So we should keep On forcefully marring ourselves while crying and dying of starvation. i was surprised this pieces of SHIT came OUT from youruba king.
ITS disheartening that, none of these king proffered any way OUT of these dilemma but still Keep prroving adamant for Nigeria TO remain ON this static state. ITS shameful that some of these king derives joy from the hardship facing the country.

3 Likes

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by adekS1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
@optional on front page has really spoken my mind.these kind of elders are shame to behold..

All of them will be death with.l thought its oba that shd even lead the war they are afraid of.

These ppl dont know there is already war in the land.l guess they are waiting for someone to declare war bfr they know we are already fighting war in our own land.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by ibedun: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
bigfish3k:

We will open southern borders to import food to complement the ones we can farm.
Women and children will be OK, they will be roundly defended

It's better to die fighting for your rights than to die pleading

You are definitely NOT serious!!!

Ojukwu did this nonsense 50 years ago and we all saw the terrible results.

You saw what happened with EndSARs? The unintended outcomes were far worse and extremely terrible.

angry you will import food, from where? And you will pay the suppliers, shippers, importers with what? Where will the dollar for payments be found?

Who is project managing this stuff!

Oni yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by CaptainAyub: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
drlateef:

Who are those majority you are talking about? Definitely me and family and many more are not part of this scam and madness. No matter the number of parts we scatter ourselves, angels will not live in those parts. They will still be the corrupt people and leaders we have now. They will continue to take bribes and loot the economy because a leopard does not change its spot. The first thing we must do is to change our attitude in Nigeria. The latest scam going on is on the COVID vaccines that were brought to Falomo in Lagos for free vaccination. The officials started collecting bribes before giving a vaccine that is meant to be free. Those despicable officials are either Yoruba or Igbo and other tribes agitating for self rule in Nigeria. Do you think those people will ever change when Oduduwa Republic or Biafra is created? The people who destroyed Nigeria come from all tribes in Nigeria. Where they are sharing our commonwealth you will never see them argue about tribe or religion. Therefore, Nigeria’s problem is our attitude and behaviour as a people, not Buhari or Tinubu or Fulani herders.
It is easier to hold leaders responsible in smaller settings than this type of Nigerian contraption.
As an Igbo man, I do not support that Olisa Metuh should be jailed for stealing the arms money cos there are several other ppl who collected that money who have never seen a court room talk more of being jailed eg Mallam Shekarau,Col Jafaru Isa.
Do you understand the angle I'm coming from now?
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by bigfish3k: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
ibedun:

You saw what happened with EndSARs? The unintended outcomes were far worse and extremely terrible.

angry you will import food, from where? And you will pay the suppliers, shippers, importers with what? Where will the dollar for payments be found?

Oni yeye!

In 1967 Nigerians were not as educated and enlightened as today as to want to fight any region that wants out.
We have all seen the light now. TY danjuma is crying
OBJ is crying
Ortom is crying
Southern kaduna is crying
Yorubas are crying along side the igbos. Everybody have now seen the light.
Middle belt has apologized to the igbos

Hausas have seen the light too. Nobody is ready to fight for one nigeria again except non Nigerian immigrants from Niger, Chad, Mali, Mauritania, Libya that Buhari talked about that will do the fighting and they will be unsuccessful because of lack of indigenous support

BTW, we will use the same money we have been using to import fuel which we have in abundance to start importing food
It seems that you have forgotten that the south has international borders
We can Import food from Benin Republic, Ghana, Togo, cameroon, Gabon, ivory coast, China, America etc
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Naughtysex: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
mbaise1000:
I haven't heard any northerner complain about war or been afraid of one or talk about how everyone will die, only southerners are ALWAYS shouting about not fighting a war, is it going to be only one group that is going to die in this war, can't these people find another way of proving to whoever they are afraid of that they are still loyal,
Igboho have spoken, kanu has spoken since and dokubo joined in speaking and the majority, of us agreed, let them vome with that war
This will show you that Yorubas are cowards
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by palsenator(m): 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
rexwalters:
Failure, who forced your parents to give birth to you in Nigeria? They could have gone to Republic du Benin, or aborted you, stop blaming society for your failure, blame your papa & mama.

Your senses have been sold cheaply... Despite the failure of your paid master, I and doing fine, still have people I pay their salary. For the records , I am not a failure, rather an achiever and I don't wait for the peanuts the government is paying your and father to survive. I don't blame God that designated me to this country, I blame you and generation yet unborn will blame and curse your generation on your behalf for seeing the truth but chose to take a token to trample it...

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by GoldHorse(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Coward!

Why will they want the change when they are the sole beneficiary of the present chaos?

In the olden days the Oba will be the one to even call, support or lead the war
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by mbaise1000: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Naughtysex:
This will show you that Yorubas are cowards

I am not talking about yoruba alone aren't there more igbos saying the same thing?
I am talking about all of southern nigeria

1 Like

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by mbaise1000: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Difrent post=100064816]

Taaa

All the people speaking will In a year's time be carrying one northerner or the other on their head as presidential candidate......don't be deceived all this secession agitators are political jobbers (except kanu )
Igboho especially is doing some politicians bidding especially to those against Tinubu so called ambition .

Bookmark this page ,by next year we will know which political party they are working for [/quote

Being in denial and in slavery can be a choice
Everyone cannot be the same, you and your family have chosen your part, it becomes a problem only when you want everyone to be like you, I didn't say all which means I know there are people like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by mbaise1000: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
kenzysmith:
can u face gun u feel say war na mouth go watch civil war and watch he people saw hell your elder is talking u wey dey born 1994 dey talk take am

My question is, will it be only one group that will face that gun?
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by 7lives: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=cocolacec post=100053170][/quote]

Atiku is presently hiding from covid.
The covid vaccine cannot be trusted, Atiku will speak as soon as the covid cure is available. grin
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
REMENAF and other bodies must be awake. AWAKEE!

seunmsg and the Tinubu's team have not said anything. Since 2014, Colonel Togun (rtd) have been talking about this invasion and the foolishness of Traditional Rulers who sell lands for money and cattle.

Please, read this article from Punch Newspaper.

South-West under foreign herdsmen’s invasion – Ex-DMI boss
Punch Newspaper
14 July 2019
Kindly share this story:

A former Director of the Directorate of Military Intelligence, Col. Kunle Togun (retd.), has raised the alarm that the South-West has been invaded by Fulani herdsmen from Mali, Burkina Faso, Senegal and other West African countries.

Togun also said it was unfortunate that some people were playing politics with security issues.

Speaking in an interview with SUNDAY PUNCH on Saturday, Togun said, “The Yoruba nation is under invasion and that is a fact. The entire Yorubaland has been invaded by these herdsmen and unfortunately, some people are supporting this because of political considerations.”
accused some traditional rulers of selling land to the foreign herders in the Oke-Ogun area of Oyo State.

He said the herdsmen were able to perpetrate criminal activities because they had studied the topography of the area and the psychology of the people.

He warned that selling land to them would continue to put the Yoruba people and their generations in danger.

Togun said, “Some people including traditional rulers take cows from these Fulani and settle them here. This has been happening in Oke-Ogun. They graze on people’s farms and kill anyone who complains.

We were told that there is an Oba in Atisbo Local Government Area and that these foreigners went to him with money and cows, asking him to give them land but he turned down the offer. They later went to another monarch, who collected the money and cows and he gave them land.

“These herdsmen now kill the native Fulani and rustle their cows; they rape their wives. These people are Fulani from Guinea, Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger. They come here to own Nigerian land. How can the inheritance of our future generation be given to foreigners? The whole of Oke-Ogun and Ibarapa have been invaded; the entire Yorubaland has been invaded. They have brought their youths, who are now commercial motorcyclists in Lagos. They sell carrots, fruits and all that.

“There is no village, town and city in Yorubaland that these people have not invaded and in the evening, you see the people gathering together. If there is any problem, these youths are their foot-soldiers. They have studied our topography; they have studied our movements and they know everything.”

Togun said he predicted the current situation in December 2014 when he was invited to deliver a lecture by the Development Agenda for Western Nigeria but that no action was taken on it.

Nigerians are not security-conscious people but the worst are the Yoruba. Some are looking at the issue from, religious and political views. It is unfortunate that foreigners from Mali, from Niger, from Guinea and other now own land in Nigeria,” he added.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by 7lives: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
chukswag:
What's wrong with trying out new regional restructuring. We haven't really progressed in this "Giant of Africa" lie. Corruption is so high that even the students are demoralised in their studies cos they know they would still need skills after school. Internet Fraud is now celebrated cos even hardwork in legit fields can not guarantee a decent life. The government can't provide amenities, create jobs, security etc. Lack of innovation and future plans, over dependence on one source of income when there's potential for many. Federal jobs can't be applied for, cos the slots have all been given out to incompetent relatives. We know seperation and division won't end corruption. But at least it would make every region responsible for their failure. Most regions are not even educated enough to know their rights, or see the reasons to protest against bad governance.

We already tried regionalism, some long throats or should I say never do wells, dismantled it.
Last last, blood will flow in this country 'cause no matter the adopted model of government, those who felt played out will still cry.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by ibedun: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
bigfish3k:

In 1967 Nigerians were not as educated and enlightened as today as to want to fight any region that wants out.
We have all seen the light now. TY danjuma is crying
OBJ is crying
Ortom is crying
Southern kaduna is crying
Yorubas are crying along side the igbos. Everybody have now seen the light.
Middle belt has apologized to the igbos

Hausas have seen the light too. Nobody is ready to fight for one nigeria again except non Nigerian immigrants from Niger, Chad, Mali, Mauritania, Libya that Buhari talked about that will do the fighting and they will be unsuccessful because of lack of indigenous support

BTW, we will use the same money we have been using to import fuel which we have in abundance to start importing food
It seems that you have forgotten that the south has international borders
We can Import food from Benin Republic, Ghana, Togo, cameroon, Gabon, ivory coast, China, America etc

I am all for breaking up Nigeria but it must be done in an orderly peaceful way. The stupid senators and house of two members can crumble Nigeria if they want. The Nigeria Army’s capacity to hold Nigeria together is diminishing. We don’t need to break up, we just need a true federal constitution. Not the Abacha or Aboki 1999 constitution.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Litmus: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

God punish him amd his black race talk. is there anything valuable we project as a country that the world finds useful or would miss if we are not a country anymore? Ghana no dey? west african countries no dey there? what is our position in the world, what is our world view? nothing this stupud Yoruba muslim should shut his furckimg trash of a mouth up. even you.

Lol, Ghana has the West's right arm firmly up its ass and West Africa - except for Nigeria - is owned by France. And actually France needs Nigeria destabilized in order to remain firmly in control of French West Africa. A successful and high achieving Nigeria effectively mocks French west African peoples' passivity and risks the people of these nations rising up against French interest. . East Africa is firmly Asian and Arab owned.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by bigfish3k: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
ibedun:

I am all for breaking up Nigeria but it must be done in an orderly peaceful way. The stupid senators and house of two members can crumble Nigeria if they want. The Nigeria Army’s capacity to hold Nigeria together is diminishing. We don’t need to break up, we just need a true federal constitution. Not the Abacha or Aboki 1999 constitution.
We have been asking for this same solution you are talking about since the advent of democracy but the north which have the majority of the house of assembly members refused

What else do you want us to do if not break up which has been a last option.
If they were even ruling the country very well like ghadafi we wouldn't even care
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by bigfish3k: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Litmus:

Lol, Ghana has the West's right arm firmly up its ass and West Africa - except for Nigeria - is owned by France. And actually France needs Nigeria destabilized in order to remain firmly in control of French West Africa. A successful and high achieving Nigeria effectively mocks French west African peoples' passivity and risks the people of these nations rising up against French interest. . East Africa is firmly Asian and Arab owned.
So France has become fulani herdsmen that has been destroying the country.
Once we separate my children wouldn't need to start arguing with your own children the way me and you are doing now.

Seperation is a long standing solution to our problems
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by drlateef: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
CaptainAyub:

It is easier to hold leaders responsible in smaller settings than this type of Nigerian contraption.
As an Igbo man, I do not support that Olisa Metuh should be jailed for stealing the arms money cos there are several other ppl who collected that money who have never seen a court room talk more of being jailed eg Mallam Shekarau,Col Jafaru Isa.
Do you understand the angle I'm coming from now?

Just use the South Sudan as example. They are smaller country but continuously fight each other due to corruption. People must change behaviour first, otherwise there will be no success in new country formed.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by QuotasSystem: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
ibedun:

Oni yeye!

grin

The project manager is Prof. Igbohoe.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by kraftysprouts: 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
[s]
Litmus:
The monarch is of course right. In addition to all he stated I would add that the success many Nigerians have had abroad, be it in music, education, software development, tech business, engineering, other business, sports , science, literature, Art and so on , they achieved because of the Nigerian quality and not because they are Igbo, Youroba, House, Ijaw, Isoko, Uroboh, and what not. Biafra, Oduduwa, Delta Republic will not produce the same excellence just as other African nations have not. The reason for this is that every nation is a compound. In other words, made up of different elements. Water is a compound made up of Hydrogen and Oxygen. Water is a life saver as are oxygen and hydrogen to different extent. You separate water into it's constituting parts, you have Oxygen and Hydrogen not water. The Nigerian quality is derived from the specific tribal mix that make up Nigeria and forged by our history .

[/s]

Other Africans have left you behind... You are behind everything to South Africa not to talk about Rwanda, Namibia, etc...

What has BIG NIGERIA given to you? You produce your own water, security, etc.

Like Nigeria being big is a benefit.... Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Lagoon0: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
Difrent:

As foolish as Nnamdi Kanu is , HAVE YOU EVER HEARD HIM TALK BAD OF ANY IBO TRADITIONAL RULER the way you just talked down on the Oba?
YORUBAS say its only a bastard that uses the left finger to describe the way to his father's house ..
Story for the God! Any useless oba will get akiolu's treatment , hypocrite.
Days of hypocrisy are over sir.

This generation don't give a rat ass about useless obas.
We call spade a spade.
Thats how evolution takes place. Its not today kings has been undermined it has always happen.

Whenever a king becomes a bastard by not standing on the side of his people then he is useless.

The real bastard are those that would stand with the king instead of the masses.

You could choose a side and move on!

3 Likes

Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Lagoon0: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
ibedun:

You don't want break up simple. You'll be deported to kwara state when sensible Yoruba's takes the bull by the horn
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by luluman: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
mbaise1000:
I haven't heard any northerner complain about war or been afraid of one or talk about how everyone will die, only southerners are ALWAYS shouting about not fighting a war, is it going to be only one group that is going to die in this war, can't these people find another way of proving to whoever they are afraid of that they are still loyal,
Igboho have spoken, kanu has spoken since and dokubo joined in speaking and the majority, of us agreed, let them vome with that war
Don't others have right to disagree with the war opinion?
The fact that those people you mentioned spoke doesn't mean we must follow now.
Do I have the means & capacity to fly my family abroad like the people you mentioned if the war breaks out?
Where is your brain please.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by MoIbrahim: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
bigfish3k:

The topic now is not about PDP but about disintegration.
Stick to the topic

A circumspect person knows that all issue have determinant factors and are normally viewed in line with them
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Litmus: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kmaestro:

You are a stupid, gullible and pathetic fool for this myopic comment of yours. Nigeria made them? Or they forged a way for themselves in the midst of the difficulty of they regularly encountered in this shit hole you call a country.

You are used to servitude, ranting about how bad the economy is, exchanging terrible leadership every election period, you so much fancy the constant inflation in prices of goods and services, insecurity and impunity of the government, government who rewards throttle bottoms and let the hardworking suffer.

You enjoy the level of unemployment, devaluation of currency, pure water and kekenapep empowerment, maybe it's the #10k tradermony that you're proud of, the rapings, killings, police brutality going on?

I know your perspective. Maybe you are seeing your daily bread from this failed system that's why you hoping it continues. Well too bad. It's already a failed system. Youths dying before their prime, going into cultism, prostitution, Yahoo and other crimes, doing drugs, working with primitive tools in farms and still getting their crops destroyed by self entitled fulanis and their cows.

Guy be careful! Which sector of your Nigeria is functioning perfectly? If not for the private sectors, despite the challenges and difficulties they face, are trying to carve a niche out of the wind. Operating day in day out on generators and other alternatives as the Government can't reliably supply power for them to run their businesses.

Poor people are still taxed, and school students are told to defend themselves against bandits, book haram is yet to be dismantled and if a youth demands justice he is gunned down, intimidated or oppressed, bad roads have killed more souls than the devil, our youths in the south are recruited by the military only to ho waste their lives in a programmed battle the leaders are using to loot the Treasury. Use your head before you talk trash! IDIOT!
Because e never reach you no mean sane no go reach you. Shebi na your naija we dey.
I PITY YOU AND THIS COUNTRY YOU SO CLAIM TO LOVE DEARLY.

Read some of your posts and my assessment is that you're an uncouth thug and not worth my previous response.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Litmus: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
kraftysprouts:
[s][/s]

Other Africans have left you behind... You are behind everything to South Africa not to talk about Rwanda, Namibia, etc...

What has BIG NIGERIA given to you? You produce your own water, security, etc.

Like Nigeria being big is a benefit.... Mtcheeeeeeeeew

I'm happy if South Africa, Rwanda, Namibia are doing well. Try being happy and supportive of African Nations doing well and work to improve your nation. Support as best as you can those not doing well.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by Goel: 3:39am On Mar 22, 2021
bigfish3k:

When India partitioned
Sharia Muslims relocated to parkistan where they can fully practice their religion peacefully
And likewise Hindus in parkistan relocated to India.
Haha! Peacefully? They didn't even let Hindus come back. Millions of Hindus and Sikhs were raped and burnt alive by Muslims when Pakistan was created.

And peacefully is a joke, Pakistanis raped, tortured and killed millions of their own Muslim people in Bengal because they did not look white like Punjabi Muslims. Pakistan then went to an eternal war with India and ended up with India breaking Pakistan into two pieces. They still are like Somalia, have a civil war ongoing in their northwestern region where hundreds are dying daily.

They have a failed country in every field and no one respects them. Their population is going faster than GDP and income is declining, their forex reserves have exhausted, they neither have money nor are able to pay loans and they have to beg for foreign aids. (Their economic situation is worse than Nigeria). They didn't even try to develop any technology in 70 years, when India is landing spacecrafts on Moon, Pakistan can't even make motorcycle engines. All they have is religious bigotry.

They ignore the very fact that they themselves came from Indians and call us "dark and inferior", the best thing these losers with sinking ship can do.

If Pakistan was still in India, technology from Karnataka and money from Gujarat would have made it India's special economic zone like Shanghai. India would have been much bigger economy connected to middle east and also Pakistani natural resources would have helped India.

Religious zealots and good for nothing. In fact, British partitioned India to make it weaker at first place. They created an enemy against India to keep India contained. But Pakistan came out to be hell of a stupid country and India excelled way to ahead of Pak to be neutralised.

bigfish3k:
If religion is your priority, this is what will be done.
Splitting of Nigeria is to save lives.
Humans cannot continue dieing to save Nigeria since 1914.
Instead it's Nigeria that is supposed to die to save humans. We move
Nigeria can die to save humanity but it should never die to satisfy dreams of religious extremists.
If it does, only doomsday will come.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by mbaise1000: 8:25am On Mar 22, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
luluman:
Don't others have right to disagree with the war opinion?
The fact that those people you mentioned spoke doesn't mean we must follow now.
Do I have the means & capacity to fly my family abroad like the people you mentioned if the war breaks out?
Where is your brain please.

My brain is intact and very functional, I asked a very simple question which all those against my comment haven't answered, is it going to be only one group that will die in that war? I think those making that comment the man made and those like you who agree with them are part of the problem, I said so because those types of statements and your support for it is what emboldens these blood suckers to do more, those terrorists are cowards and the moment a coward feels you are afraid, the do the worst, you have to see their overall plan to handle them and all sane and reasonable people here know what they want and will never allow it, flying your family abroad doesn't solve the problem those in abroad die too and there are plane crashes once in a while, where will your family come back after? To a fulani and sharia Afghanistan?
I should be the one telling you to use your brain
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by luluman: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

My brain is intact and very functional, I asked a very simple question which all those against my comment haven't answered, is it going to be only one group that will die in that war? I think those making that comment the man made and those like you who agree with them are part of the problem, I said so because those types of statements and your support for it is what emboldens these blood suckers to do more, those terrorists are cowards and the moment a coward feels you are afraid, the do the worst, you have to see their overall plan to handle them and all sane and reasonable people here know what they want and will never allow it, flying your family abroad doesn't solve the problem those in abroad die too and there are plane crashes once in a while, where will your family come back after? To a fulani and sharia Afghanistan?
I should be the one telling you to use your brain
If you have the means to protect your family when it gets heated up others dont. So dont push them.
Re: Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup by chukswag(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
.[/quote] you are right, People who contribute nothing to the country's economy, holding us together cos politics is their occupation asides rearing cattle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche / Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria / Ombatse Traditionalists: Police Killed Our Members So We Killed 95 Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.