Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? (29861 Views)

Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) / As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
dorin27:
Let me act the Nigerian I am, by replying your question with another question. grin

Why do you want to know?
That's an ashawo bearparlour resident, look away.
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by dorin27(f): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
That's an ashawo bearparlour resident, look away.
Zzor Zzor!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
dorin27:
Zzor Zzor!! grin grin
I sabi all of them,don't worry they won't succeed with you,they like taking advantage of innocent ladies

1 Like

Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by blesoh(f): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Never, they don't have enough water to wash it to my satisfaction
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by Crunchyg3: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
dorin27:
Let me act the Nigerian I am, by replying your question with another question. grin

Why do you want to know?
please answer me the normal way, I am not from Nigeria
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by dorin27(f): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Crunchyg3:

please answer me the normal way, I am not from Nigeria
well, I am a Nigerian.
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by Crunchyg3: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
dorin27:
well, I am a Nigerian.
angry
dorin27:
well, I am a Nigerian.
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by Crunchyg3: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
dorin27:
well, I am a Nigerian.
please can you answer me already or I won't bother you again
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
One of the reasons I want to have a small family... I'm not sure I'm that hardworking to be cutting a whole bowl of vegetables.

The things my mother made me go through growing up!!! Choi!

I cut at home by myself because I have no reason to do otherwise as the quantity is never too much.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by Duplexxx: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
That looks dirty
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by dorin27(f): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
Crunchyg3:

please can you answer me already or I won't bother you again
Bros calm down na. Haba!!
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by Crunchyg3: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
dorin27:
Bros calm down na. Haba!!
it's a simple yes or no answer I don't know the big deal except you are hiding something
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by dorin27(f): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Crunchyg3:

it's a simple yes or no answer I don't know the big deal except you are hiding something
Very funny. Hide something from someone I don't know offline?
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by chegbe1104: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
But what about okazi leaf. Can every.lady or man cut it in the house and grind it too?
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by Crunchyg3: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
dorin27:
Very funny. Hide something from someone I don't know offline?
let's talk offline, let me have your number
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by richmond500: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
I sabi all of them,don't worry they won't succeed with you,they like taking advantage of innocent ladies
undecided
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by ebullient19(f): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
I enjoyed that luxury in lagos and I always have double thought about it. Sometimes I tell the woman to cut the leaf when I'm feeling lazy
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
AfonjaBoston:

I hope you are joking about that marriage thing.
Everybody for romance section done chop veejay
what's veejay
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by Cashify: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Yes
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by domwas2(m): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
@chefdominiq
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by dwisedgreat: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
As a man i cut mine....even after marriage sef....wifee will buy it from the market and I'll still cut it....thanks to my mum....cut ur leave in the market and wash all the nutrient away...love u mum...
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
iamyemiakins:

On the left side of ur brain there's nothing right and on the right side of ur brain, there's nothing left
grin grin cheesy I just died!

1 Like

Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
I'm used to cutting my vegetables myself,,,,, aside ugwu

vivaciousvivi:

grin grin cheesy I just died!

The comment no be here ooo. I nearly died, too grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by PROPHETmichael: 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:
The question is straightforward.

Is there any risk to cutting in the market or cutting before washing?

Get this machine below and save yourself the stress.

Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by Alexaonfleek: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2021
Depends on where I'm staying at the moment.
At home in my comfort zone I don't dare cut the vegetables in market cuz I have the energy and resources to cut it at home.
Its a different story in school undecided
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2021
I cut at home cos I have to wash thoroughly before cut any vegetable I buy from the market.
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by DAVE5(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2021
iamyemiakins:

On the left side of ur brain there's nothing right and on the right side of ur brain, there's nothing left

Craziest maddest insult I’ve ever seen mehn, you are very wicked sir
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by budaatum: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
I can not imagine being too lazy to cook my own food! The opposite is in fact the case for me. I'll cook then be too lazy to eat enough of it and end up eating a small portion if any at all.

And its not because I nibble while cooking, as ma's koboko was a good tutor on not to do that. Small appetite I guess, even on one cooked meal a day. Annoying for me but joy for anyone with me when I do cook.

Supper today will be dodo and beans that I've been postponing for like 3 days while eating salads. And that's me hoping its not carried over, again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by femi4: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Some of these market vegetable sellers/cutters will have cuts on their hands during the process and the blood will start dripping on the vegetable.

Cut ur vegetables at home, wash before cutting and wash after cutting to get ur vegetables clean and devoid of dirts.
If you wash after the cut, no problem again
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by maureensylvia(f): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
lalasticlala:
I used to cut in the market while single but now, I can't remember the last time I went to the market. Wifey does the cutting at home. She said she CAN NEVER cut vegetables in the market.

Wifey wey sabi hygiene

1 Like

Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by CaraJewel(f): 2:21am On Mar 28, 2021
If you're cutting in the market, I suggest getting the dry ones still in the bag or wherever as far as no water has touched it.....
reasons;there'll be little or no loss of nutrients when washing.... the water might still be clear,,,no greenish colour.
Re: Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? by Collins4444: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Please anyone in need of *Melon (Egusi), peeled and Unpeeled *Maize (white and yellow) *Soya beans *Irish potatoes *sweet potatoes *Carrots *Strawberry *Cabbage *Zobo leaves *Onions and other items, Are available at affordable prices. Reach me on 08164195788

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day / The Dangers Of Eating Canned Foods / Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.