Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Funniest Hollybratt Jokes Update - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Hollybratt Jokes Update (666 Views)

Smile And Laugh [hollybratt Jokes] / Hollybratt Jokes And Laughter / Nigeria Jokes Update With Aunty Ije Ewooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Hollybratt Jokes Update by Hollybratt(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
1.welcome to Nigeria where a rich hausa is know as alhaji and the poor ones is aboki
2.Turkey shit for mosque you wan kill am, if you see im lap on top jollof rice you go thank God o
3.My name is Hollybratt, i say shout out to guys who smell thier boxer before wearing
4.You black, all your clothes are black, tell me why your problem no go black?
5.Forget say we dey drink garri, e no easy to buy 10 sugar oo
6.My landlord bought a new car for his wife, i still dey expect my own power bike
7.I bought shoe for 2 thousand, you dey tell me to walk slowly, if you hear gboga gboga for your ceiling just know i'm the one
8.Even though you get 5 electricity fan with you, when you fart in public you go still sweat
9.Do you think nigeria is still gonna be good? When the person that suppose to lead cow is leading people. No be talk am oo
10.If you no get money for condom, you go use nylon. Na so dey take sugar nylon finish for yur mama kitchen
Is good dating short girl you fought wit her boom! she hide in her bag

1 Like

Re: Funniest Hollybratt Jokes Update by Hollybratt(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
12.My mates are breaking heart
i'm breaking my mother glass cups
13.Fat girl! Fat girl! You jump inside river, river dry
13.I Just finish reading bible so eve saw a talking snake and did not run, my brother fear women
14.see life?
lawyer pray make you get into trouble
doctor pray make you fall ill
police pray make you become a criminal
coffin maker want you dead!
only the thief dey pray for you to be rich.. Just imagine
15.Husband buys 5 of the same colour pants for his wife. Wife asked:the same colour? People will think i don't change my panties.
Husband:Which people?
16.By dat time your mother follow you to the doctor for blood test, and the doctor face you in front of your mother and asked:have you ever had sex?"
you look your mummy and asked:what is sex?
17.Big boy! Big boy! and you still dey ask for #10 change
18.Don't be ashame to fart before urinating, it once rain during sunny
19.Armed robber dey Bleep madam in front of her husband, dick removed, madam put am back
20.Nepa bring light, maid go hug oga.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding In Another Countries Versus Wedding In My Country - Too Funny / Very Important Course For Men / The Diary Of A Mad British Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.