Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/2021 (92 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2021
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Sunday, March 21, 2021) -

*PREACH THE WORD*

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness, and for the privilege and honour to be called to preach Your word.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give me the grace to abide in You and You, in me; for without You I can do nothing.

4.Father, empower me to preach the gospel of Christ, in season and out of season, with, reprove, rebuke, exhortation, and sound doctrine, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, the harvest is plenty but the labourers are few, please, send more labourers into Your harvest, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, thank You for saving my soul, please, give me the grace to rise for the salvation of others, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to obey and to do Your perfect will, in all things, in this wicked and perverse generation, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, paralyse every enemy of the gospel, such as fear, procrastination, laziness, etc, in my life and destiny, in the mighty name of Jesus.

9.Father, make me an effective, compulsive and addictive preacher of Your word, in season and out of season, to all creatures, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye and grant him divine health for the rest of his life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics / Christ "The Light" / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, March 23, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.