Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

OPINION: Can You Tell If You Will Make Heaven Now? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPINION: Can You Tell If You Will Make Heaven Now? (590 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Can You Tell If You Will Make Heaven Now? by Vikinatty(f): 5:41am On Mar 21, 2021
1 JOHN 4:16
From the scriture, it is possible to know you can make heaven while on earth.

Unlike many have defined or emphasized love, the true meaning has no contradiction or opposition.

"LOVE IS THE LAW OF GOD PLANTED IN THE HEART OF MAN".

A beautiful understanding derived from the above scripture and others.

So many posts by others insinuating that you need discipline where love has failed should be disregarded because LOVE is God and it is the greatest.

LOVE IS NOT BODY EXUBERANCE.

"When you know Love, your mind will be turned from romance".

Have you accepted GOD?, Then you have LOVE and you are good to go.

From Vikinatty.
God bless you. Share!
Re: OPINION: Can You Tell If You Will Make Heaven Now? by paxonel(m): 6:04am On Mar 21, 2021
Are you trying to make heaven or you are already in heaven?

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Can You Tell If You Will Make Heaven Now? by Bishop7170: 6:24am On Mar 21, 2021
this is exactly what I always think, but God in indescribable and no one can access him. I just play my role then I beg him to give me the grave just to make heaven.
Re: OPINION: Can You Tell If You Will Make Heaven Now? by chiommy123(f): 7:01am On Mar 21, 2021
No but you'll know if you're on the right path to heaven
Re: OPINION: Can You Tell If You Will Make Heaven Now? by livingchrist: 7:04am On Mar 21, 2021
Capital YES. Yes you can know that you are going to heaven,
please if you dont know or you are not sure, be sure by eating the bread of life today, tomorrow might be to late.
Jesus is the bread of life, anybody that trust on Christ will recieve eternal life.

John 6:35
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Why do you struggle for that which is free?
Jesus has promised that where he is, there will his sheep be also.

When you have eternal life already then you know you are going to be with Jesus where he is.

John 14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John 10:27-28 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Re: OPINION: Can You Tell If You Will Make Heaven Now? by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Vikinatty:
1 JOHN 4:16
From the scriture, it is possible to know you can make heaven while on earth.
Those who belong to whom, do in fact know that they are His. The disciples knew that Heaven was already assured, even while Jesus Christ was still with them - He told them of this. And the Spirit bears witness of this in those who belong to Him.
Vikinatty:
Unlike many have defined or emphasized love, the true meaning has no contradiction or opposition.
"LOVE IS THE LAW OF GOD PLANTED IN THE HEART OF MAN".
God is love, but the Law that was given us is the Truth of God, not Love(God). Jesus Christ is not described as the Love of God but instead as the Truth of God.
Vikinatty:
A beautiful understanding derived from the above scripture and others.
So many posts by others insinuating that you need discipline where love has failed should be disregarded because LOVE is God and it is the greatest.
LOVE IS NOT BODY EXUBERANCE.
"When you know Love, your mind will be turned from romance".
Have you accepted GOD?, Then you have LOVE and you are good to go.
From Vikinatty.
God bless you. Share!
Many people today have different ideas and opinions of what love means and that is why Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, had to come down to clearly show and declare to men, in the New Covenant, what the Truth of God in fact is. His teachings is the Law that we are all called to accept(trust) and obey and not our mental imaginings of what Love is. undecided
Re: OPINION: Can You Tell If You Will Make Heaven Now? by BetterChurch: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Yes, one can visit the heavens of God while he/she is still alive. It's one of the birthright of Soul
Re: OPINION: Can You Tell If You Will Make Heaven Now? by Vikinatty(f): 6:09pm On May 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Those who belong to whom, do in fact know that they are His. The disciples knew that Heaven was already assured, even while Jesus Christ was still with them - He told them of this. And the Spirit bears witness of this in those who belong to Him.
God is love, but the Law that was given us is the Truth of God, not Love(God). Jesus Christ is not described as the Love of God but instead as the Truth of God.
Many people today have different ideas and opinions of what love means and that is why Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, had to come down to clearly show and declare to men, in the New Covenant, what the Truth of God in fact is. His teachings is the Law that we are all called to accept(trust) and obey and not our mental imaginings of what Love is. undecided

Opposition without scriptural backing is just a mere challenge not an evidence to counter.

Prove your point with the scriptures and I will bow out.
Re: OPINION: Can You Tell If You Will Make Heaven Now? by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On May 01, 2021
Vikinatty:

Opposition without scriptural backing is just a mere challenge not an evidence to counter.

Prove your point with the scriptures and I will bow out.
In John 14 vs 23 -31, Jesus Christ tells His disciples He will send them ANOTHER helper, in addition to the one they already had and KNOW, the Spirit of Truth. undecided

In the Gospel of John, Jesus Christ explained that only those who are born of the Spirit of God will enter into Heaven. undecided

In 1 John 5, John the apostles posits that one of the witnesses to those who belong to God, here on earth, is the Spirit of God. undecided
Re: OPINION: Can You Tell If You Will Make Heaven Now? by Vikinatty(f): 7:06pm On May 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
In John 14 vs 23 -31, Jesus Christ tells His disciples He will send them ANOTHER helper, in addition to the one they already had and KNOW, the Spirit of Truth. undecided

In the Gospel of John, Jesus Christ explained that only those who are born of the Spirit of God will enter into Heaven. undecided

In 1 John 5, John the apostles posits that one of the witnesses to those who belong to God, here on earth, is the Spirit of God. undecided

You did not lie but let's reason together as Christians.

As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. - John 15:9-10

This one I quoted up can only be gotten when you have accepted Jesus and when The holy Spirit (The spirit of God) has come upon you. And from there you get the divine control. The heart of love. We can observe there that there might be less requirement for a physical law.

AND FINALLY
See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. - 1 John 3:1

Brethren, you cannot know love unless HE lives in you. The word of God proclaimed LOVE as the greatest.

1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

And know that The Truth is in the word of God but Love is God.

But you didn't explain anything sha

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Lisa Osteen Comes Sermon Today / There Are Powers / What I Have Observed In Some Pentecostal Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.