Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Young Lesbian Couple From Tanzania Wins The Heart Of The People After Posting - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lesbian Couple From Tanzania Wins The Heart Of The People After Posting (11828 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Young Lesbian Couple From Tanzania Wins The Heart Of The People After Posting by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Flamemignon1:
C'mon, you obviously know it will be delicious and hot with that spice

If I konk you to glory

Re: Young Lesbian Couple From Tanzania Wins The Heart Of The People After Posting by Flamemignon1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
kelvinrhs:

If I konk you to glory

Yes, konk me with that powerful cock... grin
Re: Young Lesbian Couple From Tanzania Wins The Heart Of The People After Posting by dreu2fine(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Lesbians always turns to dick lovers once they taste a good dick like mine.

My dick that ashawooo saw and was shouting, after paying 1k for one round to the ashawooo I appreciated masturbat!on because I can't imagine how much I would have spent if not for masturbat!on.
let me see ur dick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Women Should Know About Love By Age 30 / What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. / Things Men Wished Women Knew!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.